PDA

View Full Version : SPACE COAST OF FLORIDA

pickelhead
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Once again I will be visiting the Space Coast of FL. I met some great Spyder Owners the last time I was there, and would like to meet up with them again. So if you're reading this, please get back with me so we can meet up and go to lunch and a ride. I will be coming to the Space Coast directly from the SECRET LABORATORY of Doc-Riverside. He will be performing his RT AIR BOX ECTOMY ON MY Spyder, as well as some other mods. :ohyea::2excited::clap::2thumbs::yes:I'll be there the weekend 16-17 Mar.

MouthPiece
02-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Once again I will be visiting the Space Coast of FL. I met some great Spyder Owners the last time I was there, and would like to meet up with them again. So if you're reading this, please get back with me so we can meet up and go to lunch and a ride. I will be coming to the Space Coast directly from the SECRET LABORATORY of Doc-Riverside. He will be performing his RT AIR BOX ECTOMY ON MY Spyder, as well as some other mods. :ohyea::2excited::clap::2thumbs::yes:

How long are you gonna be down in these parts?

Chris

pickelhead
02-28-2013, 05:40 PM
I'll be in FL the weekend 16-17 Mar.

SpyderDen
02-28-2013, 05:47 PM
That is Bikeweeks in Daytona.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
02-28-2013, 06:14 PM
We're all gonna want to see lots of pictures! :yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs:

MouthPiece
02-28-2013, 08:03 PM
First, you might wanna drop by the BRP site at the racetrack in Daytona, if time permits. There should be some of us hanging around. The other thing is that a few of us will be eating breakfast at a place called Manny's in Bunnell, Flarda. I know. The name suggests Eyetalian food, and you would be right to think that. However, they do have some excellent breakfast dishes. On the 16th we're (I say we're. right now there's only two) gonna meet there at 8:30, eat and then head down to the racetrack.

If you can fit it in your schedule, stop on by.

Chris

SpyderDen
02-28-2013, 08:13 PM
I will be staying in the infield in my toy hauler for the whole 10 days. Site 60 on Lake Lloyd. Look forward to seeing you again.

SpyderDen
02-28-2013, 08:21 PM
We're all gonna want to see lots of pictures! :yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs:

Well come on down and see it first hand Bob.

pickelhead
03-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Boris is waiting in the Lab and can’t wait to start the dissection of a SPYDER. He installed a new set of lighting rods to ensure there is spare power for the transformation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I'm counting the hours!

pickelhead
03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Boris just converted some lead into Gold to make up new 4 inch power cables and he stole one of my helmet's as a model for making headgear for his new and improved temporal contacts.

We are almost there.

How many gigawatts:yikes: will his new helmet handle?

lookerjdc
03-07-2013, 05:13 PM
a bunch of us from http://www.facebook.com/groups/sracfl/ will be riding up to Daytona on the 16th to do the Ormond Loop and some other stuff

pickelhead
03-08-2013, 09:48 PM
a bunch of us from http://www.facebook.com/groups/sracfl/ will be riding up to Daytona on the 16th to do the Ormond Loop and some other stuff

What is the Ormond loop?

Sent from the far side of the Moon!

lookerjdc
03-11-2013, 12:23 PM
What is the Ormond loop?

Sent from the far side of the Moon!

http://www.ormondscenicloopandtrail.com/

our group is heading out from the McDonalds on Wickham Rd & I95 - we leave 9:15 saturday morning