PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Bradford Marine?

nonseven
02-28-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm considering getting a new Spyder from Bradford Marine in Springdale Arkansas. They also have locations in Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Texarkana. Does anyone here have experience with their service department in any of the locations?

nonseven
02-28-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm considering getting a new Spyder from Bradford Marine in Springdale Arkansas. They also have locations in Little Rock, Hot Springs, and Texarkana. Does anyone here have experience with their service department in any of the locations?

My other choice would be Pitbull Powersports in Springfield, Mo. It's about the same distance from me as Bradford in Springdale.

Wiredux
02-28-2013, 08:50 AM
I would go with Pitbull. JMO And I do believe it is there grand opening this weekend.

Cruzr Joe
02-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Pitbull Powersports, hands down, no competition for sales and service. You will be very very happy with the owners, employees and mechanics.

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

nonseven
02-28-2013, 08:52 AM
My other choice would be Pitbull Powersports in Springfield, Mo. It's about the same distance from me as Bradford in Springdale.

So I just read that it looks like it's Pitbull's grand opening in Springfield MO this weekend. I have no experience with either dealer. What do you guys think?

Cruzr Joe
02-28-2013, 08:57 AM
New dealership but plenty of experienced people running it

Pitbull Powersports

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

FaranH
02-28-2013, 09:49 AM
As close as you are to Springfield, you owe it to yourself to visit Pitbull Powersports and talk to Len. He is passionate about power sports and has a reputation of servicing the heck out of his customers (as many on this site will testify). I'm assuming you've already visited the folks at Bradford Springdale and gotten a feel for their knowledge and excitement about the Spyder. So make the quick trip and then decide. Even if you never have a problem with your Spyder, you are making an good-size investment and you'll be developing a relationship with your dealer and need to feel confident in your decision.

nonseven
02-28-2013, 10:13 AM
As close as you are to Springfield, you owe it to yourself to visit Pitbull Powersports and talk to Len. He is passionate about power sports and has a reputation of servicing the heck out of his customers (as many on this site will testify). I'm assuming you've already visited the folks at Bradford Springdale and gotten a feel for their knowledge and excitement about the Spyder. So make the quick trip and then decide. Even if you never have a problem with your Spyder, you are making an good-size investment and you'll be developing a relationship with your dealer and need to feel confident in your decision.

I'm going to be heading north to Springfield on Saturday, instead of West to Springdale.

The salesman at Bradford has been good, but I've yet to talk to their service department. A few online reviews of service of the boats has been less than stellar. I've got to get that warm fuzzy about service after the sale from whoever I buy from. So I definitely will check out Pitbull.

Cruzr Joe
02-28-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm going to be heading north to Springfield on Saturday, instead of West to Springdale.

The salesman at Bradford has been good, but I've yet to talk to their service department. A few online reviews of service of the boats has been less than stellar. I've got to get that warm fuzzy about service after the sale from whoever I buy from. So I definitely will check out Pitbull.

When you get to Pitbull Powersports make it a point to talk to Len (aka Pitbull).

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
02-28-2013, 10:41 AM

Good move. At the very least I highly recommend talking to Len at Pitbull. I don't know the other dealership so I can't say. But I can not imagine a dealership being any better than what you will experience with Len and crew.

Chupaca
02-28-2013, 12:10 PM
"Pitbull" enough said.. Go for it. ? :thumbup: