PDA

View Full Version : Back in the shop

baldeagle55
02-27-2013, 08:10 PM
My Rt was in the shop for 10 weeks untill brp got involved it was out in 2 days. Now back in the shop for another water seal that is leaking oil but not to the same dealer it is at the best dealer in Delaware J&J powersports took the other dealer a month to tell me what was wrong a half hour at J&J Powersports keep the good Job up guys

SpyderAnn01
02-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Having the right dealer can make all of the difference in the world. Glad you found yours.

DrewNJ
02-27-2013, 09:03 PM
J&J is FANTASTIC!
They had my water pump shaft done in about a week from drop off to pickup including the weekend. Not bad at all considering the repair.
CJ should be well prepped to get the job done since he just did mine about a month ago. :D
Jim even got us a fender bracket overnight due to a BRP order screw up to get my spyder back on the road.... They are good peeps.
Doug

spyder3
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
ditto on J & J. good guys!

Chupaca
02-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Seems that because the spyder is not the bread and butter of these dealers they have a serious lack of intrest. Don't know how well the tech training is with brp...:dontknow:

ARtraveler
02-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Glad you found a good dealer service department. The dealer can either make or break your :spyder2: experience.

Captain Fin
02-28-2013, 06:43 AM
I have a neighbor here that sells cars. He told me that the bread and butter for a dealer is the service department, not the car sells.
I wonder if that is also true for a Can Am Spyder dealer.

Bob Denman
02-28-2013, 07:38 AM
They, apparently, don't understand that simple concept... yet!

DrewNJ
02-28-2013, 08:01 AM
J&J got out of ATV's to make the Spyder their primary focus. They can get other toys and I think have some in another warehouse, but the Spyder is what occupies their showroom.
That's a serious commitment right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk