PDA

View Full Version : Problem with computer screen

Spyderjockey
02-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Can anyone tell me why I'm having problems with my screen showing a stretched display? It doesn't always do it but when I go to some posts it will stretch so much that I have to keep moving or sliding the screen back and forth to read the posts. It just started doing this in the last few nights.:dontknow:

Sorry, this isn't Spyder related but I know there are a lot of computer savy people here and I thought I might get the answer to this. It is really annoying.:banghead:

NancysToy
02-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Some people don't resize their pictures small enough when they post them. Once their frame is stretched, the entire page will be that way.

StanTheMan
02-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Which browser and what version are you using?

Wiredux
02-26-2013, 10:03 PM
Only happens when you are on this site right? If you refresh your screen it should clear up.

Chupaca
02-26-2013, 10:17 PM
You can get help with anything here... Ain't it just great..!! :2thumbs:

Farmboy
02-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Can anyone tell me why I'm having problems with my screen showing a stretched display? It doesn't always do it but when I go to some posts it will stretch so much that I have to keep moving or sliding the screen back and forth to read the posts. It just started doing this in the last few nights.:dontknow:

Sorry, this isn't Spyder related but I know there are a lot of computer savy people here and I thought I might get the answer to this. It is really annoying.:banghead:

try this.....press and hold the CTRL key and while holding down roll the mouse roller button thats between right and left buttons. that will make your screen bigger and smaller

MouthPiece
02-27-2013, 06:40 AM
I've had the same issue. I thought it was just me.

Chris

stillriding
02-27-2013, 06:48 AM
It happens frequently to me, too. Started about a month ago.

Bob Denman
02-27-2013, 07:55 AM
I think that Scotty, AS USUAL; has given the correct answer. :bowdown:
I've noticed this phenomenon as well when an overly large picture is presented...

ARtraveler
02-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the question and the answers. I was wondering about that also.