PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG

pitbull
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
MOGANG....WE DID IT!!! althought all our inventory is not in yet we are having our grand opening this weekend and want to extend the VIP open house and dinner for all of you come out and see what you all help build and I'm taking you all out for dinner, you have been both my friends and family, advisors and counselors! ITS all Fitting that your all here for the grand opening! Thanks guys the New Adventure is about to KICK OFF! Love you all and all those who have supported us!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdow n::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bo wdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown ::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bow down::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdo wn::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdow n::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bo wdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown ::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thu mbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:: thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bowdo wn::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::firstp lace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstpla ce::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace ::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace:: firstplace::firstplace::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdo wn::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdow n::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bo wdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown ::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bow down::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdo wn::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:: firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::fi rstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firs tplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstp lace::firstplace::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumb up::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::t humbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::firstplace::fir stplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::first place::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstpl ace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplac e::firstplace::firstplace:

2NFrnt
02-26-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm hungry;) see you on Friday:2thumbs:

owens9fingers
02-26-2013, 06:38 PM
It would be an Honor to Kick this "New Adventure" off with you! :firstplace:

GloryRyders
02-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Can't make Friday due to standing committment, but we have already made plans to be there Saturday morning.:yes:

SpyderRocks
02-27-2013, 07:11 AM
KCPete and I will be there Saturday morning! :clap: If the streets are clear of all the SNOW we've had, and not too wet, we'll probably ryde the :spyder2: with our new heated gear!

Spiderwoman
02-27-2013, 09:29 AM
It would be an Honor to Kick this "New Adventure" off with you! :firstplace:

Yes Sir. It sure will. :thumbup:

SpyderLady
02-27-2013, 09:37 AM
I won't be down until Saturday either. Joan and Kevin MIGHT be able to come with me. So is the dinner Friday or Saturday? Would love to be there for it. Congratulations:clap::clap:

SpyderLady
02-27-2013, 09:39 AM
KCPete and I will be there Saturday morning! :clap: If the streets are clear of all the SNOW we've had, and not too wet, we'll probably ryde the :spyder2: with our new heated gear!

First you have to dig out of all the snow:yikes::shemademe_smilie::hun::dontknow:

SteveMac
02-27-2013, 10:39 AM
We definitely can't be there on Friday, but will do our best to be there on Saturday!

SteveMac
02-27-2013, 10:40 AM
I won't be down until Saturday either. Joan and Kevin MIGHT be able to come with me. So is the dinner Friday or Saturday? Would love to be there for it. Congratulations:clap::clap:

Agree. Saturday and food goes together like Pits and Bulls, Power and Sports !!!

owens9fingers
02-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Agree. Saturday and food goes together like Pits and Bulls, Power and Sports !!!

Goes together like............. PIE and CHEESE !!! : )

Linda8802
02-27-2013, 12:38 PM
I will be there Saturday. See you then.

SteveMac
02-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Goes together like............. PIE and CHEESE !!! : )

Or like Nine and Fingers !! ;)

FaranH
02-27-2013, 06:26 PM
We definitely can't be there on Friday, but will do our best to be there on Saturday!

Hey, Steve. Might your new avatar be a hint of future designs on a future new Syder in the works?!:popcorn:

SteveMac
02-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey, Steve. Might your new avatar be a hint of future designs on a future new Syder in the works?!:popcorn:

Hmmm. Maybe so! But not this year... This year we are off-roading!! :)

Mo Lee
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Hmmm. Maybe so! But not this year... This year we are off-roading!! :)
Off-roading you say?

mac spyder
02-27-2013, 07:07 PM
We won't be able to make it until Saturday either. See all of you then.:yes:

2NFrnt
02-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Off-roading you say?

A true MoLee original, right..:thumbup:

Mo Lee
02-27-2013, 07:21 PM
A true MoLee original, right..:thumbup:
Yep, built that back in 01 or 02 and no I'm not a tiger fan that is camoflage orange. Used to be v6 auto 2wd, now v8 stick 4x4 I believe it would climb a tree.:ohyea:

pitbull
02-27-2013, 09:42 PM
I've seen that beast!

2NFrnt
02-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Yep, built that back in 01 or 02 and no I'm not a tiger fan that is camoflage orange. Used to be v6 auto 2wd, now v8 stick 4x4 I believe it would climb a tree.:ohyea:

So the question becomes, how could we blend a little bit of that into a Spyder? I like it, a new event for SpyderFest - off roading.

spydermonkey4
02-27-2013, 10:38 PM
So the question becomes, how could we blend a little bit of that into a Spyder? I like it, a new event for SpyderFest - off roading.
plan on coming down Friday evening when I get off from work. Would not miss it .

Joanie
02-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible. :pray:
I want to thank all of MoGang for your support and prayers during this time. The middle step son is getting ready to enter his 3rd week at Marine boot camp. We are so very proud. Austin made the decision before he left that we are not to tell him about his grandpa. So again a prayer request. Give us all the strength to handle this. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!
Love
Joanie

Chupaca
02-28-2013, 12:16 AM
All the best guys...only wish you were a little bit closer..have a great opening you knew this day would come now make it all work...:clap::clap::2thumbs:

Mo Lee
02-28-2013, 04:23 AM
Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible. :pray:
I want to thank all of MoGang for your support and prayers during this time. The middle step son is getting ready to enter his 3rd week at Marine boot camp. We are so very proud. Austin made the decision before he left that we are not to tell him about his grandpa. So again a prayer request. Give us all the strength to handle this. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!
Love
Joanie
So sorry to hear Joanie, wish you all the best.

GloryRyders
02-28-2013, 05:57 AM
Love
Joanie

Sorry to hear this news............you will continue to be in our prayers during this trying time. :pray::pray:

SpyderRocks
02-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Love
Joanie

Kevin & Joanie, your family is in our thoughts and prayers...
Hugs from KCPete and Janet

Fire Joe
02-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Love
Joanie

Sorry to hear about this. Wishing you and your family all the best and will be keeping you in my prayers :pray:

ThreeFeet
02-28-2013, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Joanie;580697]Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible. :pray:
Love
Joanie[/QUOTE" With empathy and sorrow for your loss. Prayers are with you in this time of need. Friends, family and inner strength will get you thru. Gather all your pictures and memories and you will never be without him.:pray:

mac spyder
03-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Love
Joanie

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you! :pray:

spyderfever
03-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Kevin & Joanie, We are praying for your family and our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow.
Dennis & Malissa

MoDigger
03-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Pittbull,
How do I join the Mo Gang? I live in ST. Robert, Mo.
Bill/Jean

Mo Lee
03-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Pittbull,
How do I join the Mo Gang? I live in ST. Robert, Mo.
Bill/Jean
Welcome aboard and congrats on the Spyder. Here in the greater Fort Leonard Wood area we probably have one of the highest concentrations of Spyders in the US. I'm sure once this next snow storm is over you will start seeing a lot of us. As for local rides keep watch on Spyderlovers as something is usually posted, when you see a Spyder just chase it down that's the way I did it when there was only two of us in the area. I still ride the silver RS which may be the only one in town anymore but I do ride other bikes as well so I may only be on the Spyder one day a week. I usually try to stop and say hi anytime I see a new Spyder in town and look forward to meeting you. I believe if you click on the Spyderfest sign on the main page it will link you to registration. I'll let some of the more active MoGangers answer your question about joining.