PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST SPECIALS

pitbull
02-26-2013, 05:54 PM
I know one of the fun part of spyderfest is coming and seeing all the mods, being able to touch, see, and the best part, being able to get it installed!!!:thumbup: That being said we are doing our best to get stocked up for you. We are working with BRP to bring in a insane amount of clothing in lots of sizes, also a large amount of BRP spyder parts, including the new vented windshield and wind deflectors and several other brp iteams aswell as the new blue tooth devices. All this will have event pricing and free installs:thumbup: Also the after market stuff....LOTS AND LOTS OF THAT Elka shocks, 2 bros exhaust, odyssey performance batterys, PitBull shock relocater kits, BAJA Ron's sway bars, Lamonster Road pegs, Utopia backrest's, Third taillights, GPS tracking systems, PitBull's Cold air intake & K&N Filter, Petes Dash wraps, PitBull graphic kits, IPS's, and so much more. Doing our best to stock enough stuff and have great deals on it all. Looking so forward to having you all here for the food fun and good times, spyderfest has a life of its own and you might even say its own heart beat! made up of all of you! Thank you all and ready to get the party started!

ARtraveler
02-26-2013, 05:59 PM
I do not envy you having to guess on all the inventory needed to provide the visiting SL's with what they need and want when they arrive. That is a very difficult task indeed.

Wishing you the best of luck in your new endeavor. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Great :shocked:... Now I won't be able to sleep at night until I get a crack at your inventory! :shocked: :joke:
So much great stuff; so few credit cards... :roflblack: :2thumbs:
Thanks Len!

NitroCircus Spyder
02-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Great :shocked:... Now I won't be able to sleep at night until I get a crack at your inventory! :shocked: :joke:
Thanks Len!

You're to funny Bob! Everytime I read one of your post I crack up laughing. Cannot wait to meet you! You're a character! :thumbup:

BikerDoc
02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
I t will be great to actually get to try on BRP apparel instead of buying it online in the remote hope of a fit..

Harley
02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Sounds great, Len. Very much looking forward to Spyderfest. Can't hardly wait.

my3gs
02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Sounds great cant wait to get a new exhaust and more mods oh and Pit Bull T-Shirts!!!! THX Len for so much you all have done to put this together !!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Bob Denman
02-26-2013, 07:18 PM
I wonder if the Missus would notice if I were to start selling blood to augment my allowance? :shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

Kungfuspyder
02-26-2013, 07:26 PM
I hope I will be able to take everything back that I buy, I guess I will have to put a luggage rack on the RT622 too.

YIRYDE
02-26-2013, 08:19 PM
I wonder if the Missus would notice if I were to start selling blood to augment my allowance? :shocked: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

jvicker
02-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Len, make sure you take some breaks from all the installs so you are able to enjoy the awesome event that you created.:thumbup:

Kagey_98
02-26-2013, 09:51 PM

Since you can only give blood every 6 weeks, if you start now, you could squeeze 2 donations in... :shocked:

Farmbanker
02-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Mods for Spyder or send kids to college.....oh the choices we have to make.....:roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
02-26-2013, 10:12 PM

Who gives you an allowance???

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

vrodrjs
02-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Since you can only give blood every 6 weeks, if you start now, you could squeeze 2 donations in... :shocked:

Platelets is once a week and they usually pay for those. Up to 6 times every 8 weeks. Just sayin'.

GloryRyders
02-27-2013, 07:12 AM
Decisions, decisions............where to start :dontknow:??? Len you never make it easy to decide what new "farkles" to add to the bike. See you Saturday for the GRAND OPENING!:yes:

warp10
02-27-2013, 07:29 AM
:yes: can't wait, some items that I will be looking at, clothes and relocator kits for sure. :yes:

Bob Denman
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Who gives you an allowance???

Well... The Missus does... Kind of!
She "allows" me to live here and do her bidding... :opps:

scooterexpress
02-27-2013, 08:26 AM
are you even house broken yet??:roflblack:

scooterexpress
02-27-2013, 08:32 AM
hey len with all the goodies that are going to be for sale there how about offering fedex/ups shipping some of us have limited space.like say saturday be the day to ship out whatever you buy and don't have room for. you do have fedex/ups pick-ups there don't you? i believe you can get saturday p/u or they all can wait till monday to depart. well this is just a suggestion.

sealfloorboards
02-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Let's not forget all the other great vendors that will be there ready to sell and install great Mods. Seal Floorboards will be there with a huge inventory. I sold out last year on Sunday. Don't think that will happen this year, I'm coming loaded for Bear!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

SpyderLady
02-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Oh BOY, now I have to start saving more pennies. I will already have some of the mods, but am really interested in the vented windshield.... hmmmm Len I need a raise:pray::pray: :roflblack:

Desert Spyder
02-27-2013, 10:08 AM
I t will be great to actually get to try on BRP apparel instead of buying it online in the remote hope of a fit..

Remote is right.

Bob Denman
02-27-2013, 10:34 AM
are you even house broken yet??:roflblack:

:opps:...
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_6.gif

murphybrown
02-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Thanks Len!

OH know I love a competition.(bet I can exhaust my plastic before you!!!.) Bob you are ON!!! Just ordered some more plastic :clap:...got my appt with Pitbull shop (do you?) Hurry up Spyderfest....:yes::yes:

murphybrown
02-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Let's not forget all the other great vendors that will be there ready to sell and install great Mods. Seal Floorboards will be there with a huge inventory. I sold out last year on Sunday. Don't think that will happen this year, I'm coming loaded for Bear!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

It is going to be an awesome Spyderfest and John after many thousands of miles with my Seal Floorboards I am here to tell folks they need to get their appointment with you NOW for install at Spyderfest....I remember those long lines for your great floorboards...early bird gets the worm (so they say!!):clap:

murphybrown
02-27-2013, 11:25 AM
I know there are other body fluids and parts that can be sold on the market..of course your pedigree controls the price..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
I know there are other body fluids and parts that can be sold on the market..of course your pedigree controls the price..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

:shocked: Oh crap! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_204v.gif

pitbull
02-27-2013, 01:49 PM
We have a bunch going on trying to get stuff stocked up, getting all the clothing and product is a big task....I can't order just one of anything, I have to get lots of toys lol:thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-27-2013, 01:53 PM
:dg1::2excited:
Len,
I'm pretty sure that we'll all do our best to clean those darn shelves off for you! :thumbup:

pitbull
02-27-2013, 09:37 PM
LOL doing our best to have the stuff on the shelves:thumbup:

Blondie
02-27-2013, 09:39 PM
Oh BOY, now I have to start saving more pennies. I will already have some of the mods, but am really interested in the vented windshield.... hmmmm Len I need a raise:pray::pray: :roflblack:

I was looking at the vented windshield and called and "reserved" one today. Told my hubby it was my birthday present. Eric in service said it is a quick, "15 minutes in the parking lot" install.

pitbull
02-27-2013, 09:53 PM
We ordered about 25 23" wind shields and I think a dozen 25" with the vents....:dontknow:not sure if that will be too many or to few but there on the way:yikes:

Spacetrucker
02-27-2013, 10:30 PM
So Len when are the hoodys going to be on the SpyderFest store front??

pslawing
02-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Saving my $$$$! Can you make apps for installations? Want sway bars!

sealfloorboards
02-28-2013, 08:33 AM
It is going to be an awesome Spyderfest and John after many thousands of miles with my Seal Floorboards I am here to tell folks they need to get their appointment with you NOW for install at Spyderfest....I remember those long lines for your great floorboards...early bird gets the worm (so they say!!):clap:

You're the best girl. Can't wait to see ya:bowdown:.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Bootie
02-28-2013, 09:07 AM
I am going to need a bunch of maintenance items taken care of when I get there.
I have been saving them up. I'll call ahead so youse can stock the parts.
See you in April.:clap:

Kratos
02-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Man....I really want to go to Spyderfest....got to get this schedule right.....

Elembytes
02-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Len:

Thanks for stocking all this and more----

We are so looking forwards to our FIRST SpyderFest and being able to get more mods done and installed.

Sway bar

GPS

Windshield possible

Floor boards ---

Bump Skid

So- this being our first ever---I am not real sure how this all works but hopefully it will work out smoothly for us amongst the hundreds of others wanting new mods and service added etc.

I got my first 200 miles on my 2012 we bought from you in December. It will need it's 600 miles service not too far away. :D

Thanks again Len for looking forward and trying to get all the little duckies in order! I can't imagine how you can sleep at night!

See ya soon!

lookerjdc
03-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Man....I really want to go to Spyderfest....got to get this schedule right.....

god I want that wheel treatment done.....

please hold ONE BajaRon Swaybar for me:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: