PDA

View Full Version : Ron sway bar made a believer out of me

Champagne
02-24-2013, 05:55 PM
I have a 2012 limited Rt I put Ron sway bar on today
A friend of mine in myself. Went by the directions that Ron sent pretty easy with the right tools
when I got the box and I opened it up and I looked at the sway bar and how small it was I don't know why I was thinking of something bigger.so of course I said when I seen it there go another 200 dollars down the drain I must tell you the 200 dollars was well worth it Ron you have a excellent product. I am trying to figure out now do I still need to get to Elka shocks

regor
02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
What exactly make's you say it was the best $200 you've spent on your spyder?

BajaRon
02-24-2013, 08:08 PM
I have a 2012 limited Rt I put Ron sway bar on today
A friend of mine in myself. Went by the directions that Ron sent pretty easy with the right tools
when I got the box and I opened it up and I looked at the sway bar and how small it was I don't know why I was thinking of something bigger.so of course I said when I seen it there go another 200 dollars down the drain I must tell you the 200 dollars was well worth it Ron you have a excellent product. I am trying to figure out now do I still need to get to Elka shocks

I myself have purchased items that looked impressive and were a waste of time. I've purchased things that looked impressive and were impressive when I got them installed. And I've purchased things that didn't look very impressive but were amazing when I got them installed.

My sway bars are in the latter category. I guess I could work on making them look more impressive but they wouldn't work any better. And once you get them on you can't really seem them anyway. They are 'invisible' until you ride them!

Champagne
02-24-2013, 08:50 PM

Just on the way it handle with Ron sway bar.

I myself have purchased items that looked impressive and were a waste of time. I've purchased things that looked impressive and were impressive when I got them installed. And I've purchased things that didn't look very impressive but were amazing when I got them installed.

My sway bars are in the latter category. I guess I could work on making them look more impressive but they wouldn't work any better. And once you get them on you can't really seem them anyway. They are 'invisible' until you ride them!

Ron only thing I can say. I am a fan of the sway bar :bowdown:
you have some orders coming from NJ,

SpyderAnn01
02-24-2013, 08:52 PM

:welcome: the sway bar improves the ride and handling about 200%. No more roll.

harrypottar
02-24-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm hoping to get one of Ron's sway bars installed at Lamont's BBQ, no way I would attempt myself.

a man needs to know his limits

harry

Tierhog
02-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Stop! I keep buying stuff! Enough...lol

Champagne
02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
:welcome: the sway bar improves the ride and handling about 200%. No more roll.

It would roll befor the sway bar i had to get ready for the turn my sharks are on setting 5. In still roll. with the sway bar very little roll. In the wind
it handle great it didn't feel like the wind was moving the bike as much. I was getting strong cross winds on the way home. For me the $200. Well spend

Chupaca
02-24-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm sure your not the only one. Maybe the latest in a growing number. We may never know how many there are many silently enjoying the improvement to the handling of their spyder....:ohyea:

Papa
02-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Add me to the list of happy buyers. I haven't put many miles on yet (Chicago weather) but so far turns feel tighter, more solid. Can't wait for more riding.

Tony99
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM
does anyone know if the bar helps the 2013 rt limited

BajaRon
02-25-2013, 01:49 PM
does anyone know if the bar helps the 2013 rt limited

The 13's are a completely different bar. My current bar is not comparable. Stay tuned.... :popcorn:

Harley
02-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Bought Ron's sway bar, installed it myself, (with a little help from my little woman), rode about 50 miles and can testify it is well worth the money. We are looking forward to some long rides, when weather permits and I am sure we will be pleased with the change in the twisties. My wife thinks the bike rides better.