PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhh so NICE IT IS

murphybrown
02-24-2013, 04:34 PM
To be back on the saddle...kept looking at the last 100 yds of ice on my driveway...finally said even tho on an incline I think Ms Spyder will "conquer"....had 1 pretty good spin out--ended up sideways and one little slip...but persistence paid off and we made it out...granted it is only 31' out..but no worries plenty of warm clothes. Like a said...ahhhhhhhh.:thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-24-2013, 04:49 PM
To be back on the saddle...kept looking at the last 100 yds of ice on my driveway...finally said even tho on an incline I think Ms Spyder will "conquer"....had 1 pretty good spin out--ended up sideways and one little slip...but persistence paid off and we made it out...granted it is only 31' out..but no worries plenty of warm clothes. Like a said...ahhhhhhhh.:thumbup:

Karyl, please please please ....now is not the time to get a season ending injury.....Insurance covers a lot of things except TIME.....Be wise ....Wait for it ......your Friend >>>..Mike.....and with Maggie Valley being so close to Spyderfest come East again and stay with Me and Dee and then we'll go do the owners event ....Think about it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :agree:

BikerDoc
02-24-2013, 04:52 PM
YOu are definitely a dedicated Ryder

jimclarkf1
02-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Your the best, I want to take mine out too, TAKE CARE, 2 months to go, it will fly by,,,,TTYL, John

murphybrown
02-24-2013, 05:57 PM
YOu are definitely a dedicated Ryder

I have been called several names...like crazy, addicted, wild and nuts!!!:yikes: I like dedicated...yep dedicated is reallllllly mellow sounding....now that I'm unleashed don't you think they should start Spyderfest 2013 early!!! Oh yea just a couple mt passes to get over...darn guess I'll have to wait until April 15...that's the day I pay my taxes...mount up and leave home for points East...I realllllly resent how my gov't waste my tax dollars so to save a lot of family and friends listening to me B@^*% I give them a break and by my first fill up I'm mellowed out and ready to ryde, ryde, ryde!!:yes:

ARtraveler
02-24-2013, 10:28 PM
You did good. :2thumbs: Glad you are riding.

I tried that last year, got stuck, hit the gas, dug a quick hole in the gravel, picked up a rock in the belt, and broke the belt.

About $500 later, after the tow and the new belt, I was on my way. I am going to wait it out a little this go around. :roflblack:

Chupaca
02-24-2013, 10:41 PM
Glad you made it safe and sound. Be careful you want to in good shape when the weather clears..:clap:

SpyderAnn01
02-24-2013, 10:57 PM
I remember how it felt to have to sit out the winter and I'm really glad that now I can ride all year long. Glad you enjoyed your ride.

Bob Denman
02-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Patience can be a real b:cus:h; can't it? :gaah:
Glad that there was no harm done; but Mike's right; do't mess up the riding season... :shocked:

murphybrown
02-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Patience can be a real b:cus:h; can't it? :gaah:
Glad that there was no harm done; but Mike's right; do't mess up the riding season... :shocked:.
Patience is not a strong suit of mine...especially when it comes to ryding Ms Spyder. Now catching a fish...reading a book...working Sudoku or making a quilt...do pretty darned good...BUT waiting for Spyderfest to hurry up...not so good. :yikes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Patience is not a strong suit of mine...especially when it comes to ryding Ms Spyder. Now catching a fish...reading a book...working Sudoku or making a quilt...do pretty darned good...BUT waiting for Spyderfest to hurry up...not so good. :yikes:

Karyl if there is still snow in your DRIVEWAY when you leave for SPYDERFEST Give me a call and I'll have a plow truck sent A.S.A.P., because Me and Dee want you there ......:clap: :2thumbs: :yes: :2excited: :agree: Mike :2excited:

murphybrown
02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Karyl if there is still snow in your DRIVEWAY when you leave for SPYDERFEST Give me a call and I'll a plow truck sent A.S.A.P., because Me and Dee want you there ......:clap: :2thumbs: :yes: :2excited: :agree: Mike :2excited:

LOL if I have snow in my driveway on April 15 I will have decided the world ended and Al Gore was finally right!!!!! The only decision I will make on April 14 is what direction...due east or drop south and then over...anxious to meet Dee and hug you again.......:2excited: