PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest

rgsting
02-23-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm in Leesburg Fl and insterested in finding other florida spyders going to spyderfest. would like to know who's going from where and where your meeting.

Thanks

major911
02-23-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm in Leesburg Fl and insterested in finding other florida spyders going to spyderfest. would like to know who's going from where and where your meeting.

Thanks

I would love to go but not sure about getting the time off.

MouthPiece
02-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Cindy & I are leaving the Saturday before Spyderfest. I plan on taking my time going to Ozark. I was hoping to pass through the mountain range (or hills as some might say) around Huntsville, Alabamer. (said like Teddy Kennedy). I had also wanted to ease by Memphsis and perhaps ride around northern Arkansas. I just haven't made up my mind yet. I did promise to meet JohnnyG (Okalawaha, Flarda) in Jonesboro, Miss. As you can see I'm probably going to be doing circles to get to the final destination. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I live in Sanford.

Chris

johnnyg
02-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Cindy & I are leaving the Saturday before Spyderfest. I plan on taking my time going to Ozark. I was hoping to pass through the mountain range (or hills as some might say) around Huntsville, Alabamer. (said like Teddy Kennedy). I had also wanted to ease by Memphsis and perhaps ride around northern Arkansas. I just haven't made up my mind yet. I did promise to meet JohnnyG (Okalawaha, Flarda) in Jonesboro, Miss. As you can see I'm probably going to be doing circles to get to the final destination. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I live in Sanford.

Chris Chris the Jonesboro where we are to meet at, is in Arkansas not Mississippi :yikes:
Carol and I are pulling out Monday the 22nd along with Ivoryspyder,we're making it a two and a half day ride to Springfield arriving in the PM . The first night is in Tuscaloosa, Al, the 2nd night is in Jonesboro, AR where we will meet up with others then all riding together to Springfield on the 24th. Also you can find out who is going where, if you look under the post { Routes and times to Springfield. }

MouthPiece
02-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Chris the Jonesboro where we are to meet at, is in Arkansas not Mississippi :yikes:
Carol and I are pulling out Monday the 22nd along with Ivoryspyder,we're making it a two and a half day ride to Springfield arriving in the PM . The first night is in Tuscaloosa, Al, the 2nd night is in Jonesboro, AR where we will meet up with others then all riding together to Springfield on the 24th. Also you can find out who is going where, if you look under the post { Routes and times to Springfield. }

Well slap my arse and call me Sally. Looks like I need to study up on these maps more. :banghead::banghead: Either way I'll be lookin for ya'll.

Chris