PDA

View Full Version : Washington Spyders Owners Event "Heart of Washington Ride"

spyderman051
02-21-2013, 07:01 PM
BPR Claims on thier website that around 180-200 Spyders live in the Washington State Area.If I was to arrange a first ever All Spyder Event. How many of those 200 Spyder owners would SHOW ? Meet and greet in Ellensberg at the "Red Horse Diner" then travel via I-90to Ritzville head south on 395 to richland then along 82 to Yakima then back to Ellensberg. Doing this between May and June..

murphybrown
02-21-2013, 07:42 PM
BPR Claims on thier website that around 180-200 Spyders live in the Washington State Area.If I was to arrange a first ever All Spyder Event. How many of those 200 Spyder owners would SHOW ? Meet and greet in Ellensberg at the "Red Horse Diner" then travel via I-90to Ritzville head south on 395 to richland then along 82 to Yakima then back to Ellensberg. Doing this between May and June..
Late part of June and I'm in. Would love to see something like this happen if I can help let me know.:clap:

Riot
02-21-2013, 07:54 PM
I am like the worst person ever to make plans far in advance, but if I am around whenever you schedule it I would go.

Troy

lil rabbit
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm in for that trip:yes: Sounds like a good ride!!!!!!!

SPYDER Mike
02-21-2013, 09:47 PM
We're in, sounds like fun. A weekend date would be great.:yes:

GRIPMAN
02-22-2013, 12:44 AM
would enjoy it very much

spyderman051
02-22-2013, 01:09 AM
We're in, sounds like fun. A weekend date would be great.:yes:

Hi all, how does june 22,23 sound for more realistic date ? Now I would like each of you to spread the word in each of your areas to help drum up other spider folks for this I will in turn scour all the dealers in the state for thier sales base info for more folks.. WHO WAAA.:ohyea:

murphybrown
02-22-2013, 06:40 AM
? Spyders only or open to others also? I have penciled the dates on my calendar.:yes:

Heliplt
02-22-2013, 07:07 AM
we are in. 1 Spyder and two peoples

SPYDER Mike
02-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I've got it on the calender and will spread the word:yes:

spyderman051
02-22-2013, 02:42 PM
? Spyders only or open to others also? I have penciled the dates on my calendar.:yes:
I was thinking of spyders only for this first one, but if it would be a deal breaker then ok as we have ridden with others before when no other spyders were available to ride with.We just need to try and get more washington spyder owners interested in riding together more often during the year.Its always more fun with others similar in equipment and interests.RIDE Safe and often.

Duard
02-22-2013, 04:00 PM
:lecturef_smilie:

Red angel
02-22-2013, 10:50 PM
We are in two spiders from Camano Island sounds like a lot of fun.

jetson
02-23-2013, 12:32 AM
I'm In...And will be bringing my husband (on 2...Rd. glide) if thats ok. Possibly another friend w/silver RS.

jetson
02-23-2013, 12:34 AM
We'll make him ride in the back....LOL:joke:

truck 85
02-23-2013, 12:47 AM
dont make plans that far ahead but it sounds like a lot of fun. will make it is i can

spyderman051
02-24-2013, 11:27 PM
dont make plans that far ahead but it sounds like a lot of fun. will make it is i can

I would love to plan local rides sooner but some of these take time to plan out and not all folks enjoy riding in the not so nice weather so this could be a place holder on the calender just in case you are in the mood to ride then.I personaaly will be making other rides alonf the way till then just to be riding. l will be making a trip to every dealer in the state of Wash. To help them be aware there is a group of riders here wishing for mor eto ride with us and to see if they would be able to help us connect with all those folks they have serviced and sold spyders to over thier time as dealers.One weekend up north and one out to the west one to the south and one or maybe two to the east then in between I'll catch the local ones. hoping to get this accomplished by April 1, then moving on to other rides. Anyone have any ideas for other rides along the way?:chat:

ChasingWind
02-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Too far out for me too but if I'm in town ill be there - rain or shine --- would also like to see a camp out maybe I-90 to marryhill state park then back through the gorge back - just throwing suggestions for other rides-

Thanks Allen

spyderman051
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks Allen, Time OF SEASON ,Route Details and would you like to put some of these together for us to follow you?If not I can do some planning but its always nice when others help along too. plus it gives others a chance to put thier spin on things which makes this a really adventure for all. :ohyea: Steve

Too far out for me too but if I'm in town ill be there - rain or shine --- would also like to see a camp out maybe I-90 to marryhill state park then back through the gorge back - just throwing suggestions for other rides-

Thanks Allen

ChasingWind
02-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Steve, - glad to help out - also a spin on marry hill is they have outdoor concerts at marryhill winery up the hill from the park - might be fun tie in weekend.

Let me know if u need some help on your WA event

Allen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jerpinoy
02-27-2013, 01:19 PM
This will be fun, my son went to central university and graduated as special ed teacher. I'll try if my wife and I will able to make it.:yes:

Robertsepolen
02-28-2013, 02:20 PM
June 22-23 and we are in.

Robertsepolen
03-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Also, there is a dealer in tri-city area. Ridenow Powersports.

Robertsepolen
03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
The Best Western in Ellenburg has been suggested as a good place to stay.

Robertsepolen
03-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Also, if there is going to be an overnight in this trip palouse falls may be of interest to some.

Robertsepolen
03-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Also, between tricities and ellensburg, do you want the main highway or do you want to wander the back roads? We do that stretch about once a month. Between Yak and Eburg the canyon road is a very nice drive. 35-50 mph pace.

Robertsepolen
03-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Also if you get of the freeway from yak to prosser it is the old hwy and wine country road. Moderate pace with a little more 'stop' opportunities.

Prosser to benton city if farm country. Benton city to tricities is freeway.

rpatsh
03-04-2013, 10:44 AM
:yes:I have it penciled in, sounds like a great time!!!

murphybrown
03-04-2013, 01:21 PM
? If we are going to have a stayover. When that point is determined...contact motels in area for group discount. Even tho June they are usually willing for 3+rooms. Just let me know where are going to "land" so I can make a reservation...:yes:

n7wol
03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
I penciled this in. This sounds like Lots of fun:yes:

spyderman051
03-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I haven't planned any further than just the route so far and I was planning to do that in one day which start and end in Ellensberg its only 311 miles. there are several motels there set up for motorcycle groups Some have already made reservations in the Best western in ellensberg.It will really depend on each rider as to wheather they wish to do it in one or two days or spend the nite there before starting out for thier respective homes after the ride.I will be doing a test ride of the route on 3-23-13 just to get a feel for it and the surrounding areas for stops breaks and gas locations using my own spyder as a testing unit before heading off to Spyderfest next month. So I will have more info after that to impart to the group interested so far plus others wishing to attend but are waiting for more info.Thank you for your in put it is great to see involved folks wanting to ride.:ohyea::ohyea:

? If we are going to have a stayover. When that point is determined...contact motels in area for group discount. Even tho June they are usually willing for 3+rooms. Just let me know where are going to "land" so I can make a reservation...:yes:

cpdblegl
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Will make sure to pencil those dates in on the calendar and wait for more info on your test run...:thumbup:

coreyt700
03-22-2013, 11:12 AM
We would love to help out with this event any way we can.

Corey,
Clems Enumclaw Powersports
360-825-4502
www.enumclawcanam.com (http://www.enumclawcanam.com)

jackgsd
04-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Shel_TK
05-12-2013, 11:21 PM
The Five-Wheel Gang should be there (my Spyder and my wife's Vulcan)!

greendean
05-21-2013, 07:13 AM
I haven't planned any further than just the route so far and I was planning to do that in one day which start and end in Ellensberg its only 311 miles. there are several motels there set up for motorcycle groups Some have already made reservations in the Best western in ellensberg.It will really depend on each rider as to wheather they wish to do it in one or two days or spend the nite there before starting out for thier respective homes after the ride.I will be doing a test ride of the route on 3-23-13 just to get a feel for it and the surrounding areas for stops breaks and gas locations using my own spyder as a testing unit before heading off to Spyderfest next month. So I will have more info after that to impart to the group interested so far plus others wishing to attend but are waiting for more info.Thank you for your in put it is great to see involved folks wanting to ride.:ohyea::ohyea:

I'm sorry that we cannot make that weekend bad dates for us. Granddaughters arrive for time us. Redangel is looking
for contact info if you could mail him he would appreciate it. Keep the rubber side down. On three wheels again
Dean:yes:

northstarbrian
05-21-2013, 08:17 AM
We are in the process of moving to Washington. We can't make this year’s ride but count us in for the rest.

spyderman051
05-21-2013, 06:09 PM
We are always looking for new folks to join in on our rides and there will always be someone going somewhere on a ride. Be safe and we'll chat when you get here.Let us know when and where you settle in at so we can meet up when your in the area.

We are in the process of moving to Washington. We can't make this year’s ride but count us in for the rest.

spyderman051
05-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I know about family time and it s not always in our best riding events but it still happens and we understand there will always be more rides enjoy the kids before they go away and leave you to yourself for your own amusment. I just sent off an email to Redangel on Monday last but I can always be reached at 360-481-0446 or on this page. Ride Safe and Often.

I'm sorry that we cannot make that weekend bad dates for us. Granddaughters arrive for time us. Redangel is looking
for contact info if you could mail him he would appreciate it. Keep the rubber side down. On three wheels again
Dean:yes:

Shel_TK
05-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Turns out the Five Wheel Gang won't make it after all - some unexpected financial bad news is most likely going to put this trip out of our reach. If it's at all possible, we'll be there - but it's not looking real likely at the moment. We were looking forward to seeing old new friends and making new new friends, so know that if we're not there for real, we'll be there in spirit.

spyderman051
05-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Shel, I can understand your feelings really well and wish you both success in your daily lives.I also understand that this will not be your last rodeo, as time goes we all have issues and we just have to deal with them the best we can. Just know we will be there for you any time we are needed for your support.If your not with us this time you will be sadly missed but we do understand and stand by you.There will always be other rides closer to home and less distances and by then the timing may be better situated for you. We will feel your spirit where ever you may be and ours shall be with you. Ride safe and stay true to yourselves and our paths will cross again soon. :clap: Steve

Turns out the Five Wheel Gang won't make it after all - some unexpected financial bad news is most likely going to put this trip out of our reach. If it's at all possible, we'll be there - but it's not looking real likely at the moment. We were looking forward to seeing old new friends and making new new friends, so know that if we're not there for real, we'll be there in spirit.

j&pdewolf
05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
69013Hi my name is John and my wife is Paula. Is there a kind of itinerary because we work nights and might not be able to come over till Saturday around 1 unless we take off the Friday.
We would love to meet other spyderlovers as we are addicted.

spyderman051
05-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Yes can you meet us in Othello(10:30am) or kennewick (12:30pm) That would be about the times in those locations I will know more precise after this Sat.when I will actually do a dry run for real times and stops.Which I will then post offically by the 8th in a post. Ride safe Steve (spyderman51) :spyder2::2thumbs:

69013Hi my name is John and my wife is Paula. Is there a kind of itinerary because we work nights and might not be able to come over till Saturday around 1 unless we take off the Friday.

n7wol
06-01-2013, 12:17 AM
I am planning to head to the ryde by way of the North Cascade Hwy on friday. for those who may be interested to start going this way I figure leaving Sedro-Wolley around 10:00 which if Ifigure right would be Chelan about 2:30-3:00 and Ellensberg about 5:00. I'm looking forward to seeing all there:2thumbs: Don

Showie
06-03-2013, 12:22 AM
I believe you were interested in a spyder Chapter. We are presently in to process of starting a SpoKane Am chapter for Spokane and Northern Id. Watch SpyderLovers and Spyder Facebook for more info. Not sure how you do it but contact me here if possible.

rpatsh
06-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I believe you were interested in a spyder Chapter. We are presently in to process of starting a SpoKane Am chapter for Spokane and Northern Id. Watch SpyderLovers and Spyder Facebook for more info. Not sure how you do it but contact me here if possible.

:yes:
Hi Showie, I would be interested in information on a Spokane chapter. Please keep us informed!

jackgsd
06-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Anyone attending this ride from Kitsap County or Seattle area? I would love to join. I am coming from Poulsbo and would probably go over Friday afternoon and stay in hotel (but not sure where I am going - or where everyone is meeting Saturday morning). Can you provide me more details? If you will be heading over from Kitsap or Seattle area Friday afternoon, please message me, would love to ride over together.

ChasingWind
06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Update details please - ride is approaching fast thanks

spyderman051
06-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Hello all, Sorry to keep you all waiting but this is my first attempt at a ride this large so please forgive some of my mis-steps along the way. I have in planning out this route tried my best not to travel just the plain freeways as anyone can ride that way on their own and as agroup this large that may be the best way but I don't like trying to ride with others fast and hard all though That sure was fun while I did it while mapping out this event.So we are going to be averaging 55 mph on this trip and will be using the lesser traveled roads that parallel the main through fairs. As everyone on this trip may not up to the same riding levels I am trying to help everyone have a good time. if anyone would like to help by being a road captain I think may 3 or 4 will be needed just so our group isn't so large and folks that ride similar styles can kinda pair up together and travel at the same pace and still all get there close together. So far there are 21 spyders several two wheeled spouse's or friends of spouse's thus giving our group so far to a healthy 35 people. TWO already have Reservations in Ellensburg one at the Best Western Lincoln suites Just off of Canyon road and one at the Cedars INN closer to the Red Horse Diner which is at exit 106 off I-90 our main Starting point as it is a quaint 50's place to hang out.We will assemble there at 8am for breakfast if you so desire with Parking Breaks Released at 9am we will be traveling east on university way which turns into Vantage hwy all the way to the bridge 45 min. down the road then we will get on I-90 to cross the river and head south on 243/26 veer off onto 26 all the way to OTHELLO arriving there at the Burger King by 10:30 for a fifteen minute break or gas or what ever else is needed and possibly meet up with others coming in from the spokane area.. leaving there at 10:45 heading south on 24 to Basin City turning slightly more south on N Glade Rd. all the way to Pasco Then getting on 182 to 395 to cross the river into Keenewick to 10th and the Fred Meyer and a GAS stop hopefully by 11:30-11:45 then a short ride to RiDE Now Power Sports for lunch at 12:15 till 12:45 They will be grilling Hot dogs with chips and liquids for us.. Plus if anyone needs service or stuff from there service area you can make arrangements either before or at that time while your there for lunch.PBR at 1pm then off to Benton city by way of 10st to E.Badger rd. to 225 and then to Old Inland Empire Hwy (OIE) to Prosser connecting onto wine country rd. Arriving in Sunnyside hopefully by 2:15 if a break is needed this can happen here. Pushing onto the Yakima Valley Hwy to Donald exit 44 of hwy 82 (3:15)then travel to exit 26 to 821 the Canyon rd. to Ellensburg by 4:15.There is a KOA Campground just off of exit 106 I-90 should anyone wish to do camping Its a really nice one with all the best of roughing it. If 5 or more go there together they said we could have the Tent village 5 spaces in a circle close to wash rooms. at www.koa.com (http://www.koa.com) Hope this answers some questions but more will come now So Remember How would you plan a ride like this one.. Thank you RIDE SAFE and I hope to see alot of you there for the weekend of fun and freindshio together Ryding our Spyders. (Spyderman051)Steve 360-481-0446 :ani29: :2thumbs::clap::spyder2:

Riot
06-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the update Steve, I'm thinkin I will head over Sat morning, leave the Kent area around 6am. If anyone else is headin over that morning and wants to ride together let me know. Cya then, Troy

Robertsepolen
06-07-2013, 07:56 AM
I have driven most if these routes. Good Job! Good Choices!
Looking forward to it. One week before daughter's wedding so hope the wife is not too distracted to come.

Again: good job!

ChasingWind
06-08-2013, 12:55 AM
I'll most likely leave sat morning too just up the hill - federal way end of 18 - who's all going over 18 in the morning probably get a good group of spyder' s en route to the ride:) post up

SPYDER Mike
06-08-2013, 10:32 AM
We'll join the ride in Othello:yes: . Thanks for the route info. sound like fun!

GoodJuJu
06-09-2013, 12:37 AM
This sounds like fun!! Unfortunately, we have other plans for that weekend; so can't make it. Wishing you all fun and safe riding!

lil rabbit
06-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Steve,

The route sounds like fun and I should be leaving on Friday evening after work to get a room close to Red Horse Diner, so if all goes well I will see you and everyone else then.

Bruce

wildradrider
06-09-2013, 04:01 PM
sounds like a fun ride and will be heading to it from Bellingham area if you want to ride together there that would e fun

murphybrown
06-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Steve,

The route sounds like fun and I should be leaving on Friday evening after work to get a room close to Red Horse Diner, so if all goes well I will see you and everyone else then.

Bruce
Your sis just let me know I'm to make sure I meet her bro---I had an awesome time at their Houston area BBQ...see you in a few days :yes:

lil rabbit
06-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Your sis just let me know I'm to make sure I meet her bro---I had an awesome time at their Houston area BBQ...see you in a few days :yes:

Yes MB likewise, I love reading your journey logs and the adventures you have taken. I am so jealous, because you are able to do the things you love and I know I am getting close to that day too. See ya soon

n7wol
06-09-2013, 11:36 PM
I'm heading over Friday morning meeting up with with red Angel and his wife at LifeStyles in Mt. Vernon @ 9:00am

Sent you a PM

Don

sounds like a fun ride and will be heading to it from Bellingham area if you want to ride together there that would e fun

Shel_TK
06-14-2013, 08:53 AM
In yet another stunning reversal of plans, it looks like we'll be able to make this ride after all. We'll be leaving from the Bothell area around 5:30ish on Friday - anybody want to join up for the ride out? We'll be staying in the KOA, after getting a look at hotel prices (ye gads!).

n7wol
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Here is a link to the Route Spyderman051 has put together for us.
Thanks Steve for all the effort you have done for this it is very much appreciated :firstplace:
http://goo.gl/maps/Mdcln

jackgsd
06-14-2013, 11:47 AM
spyderman051 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?10494-spyderman051) and I will be meeting up at Exit 25 off I-90 (the hwy 18/i-90 interchange) around 1:30p on Friday afternoon for anyone that want's to meetup with us and head over.

Showie
06-14-2013, 09:45 PM
We finally got calendar clear for "Heart of WA." trip. :yes::spyder2: Have a room at Cedar Inn for Sat nite. Hook up with group in Othello since it's closer to Spokane. Anyone from Spokane area want to hook-up either in Cheney or Ritzville?:yes::sour::yes:

Riot
06-15-2013, 12:52 PM
I'll most likely leave sat morning too just up the hill - federal way end of 18 - who's all going over 18 in the morning probably get a good group of spyder' s en route to the ride:) post up

If you want to meet up just name a time and place..anywhere Covington east is fine with me, that's where ill get on 18. I just installed new Y gaskets on the exhaust and slapped a new brake rotor on to replace a warped 1, Clems installed new tires on the front for me they got me in without an apt, just had to wait around abit, that was awesome! I would have liked getting a sway bar before this ride but those other critical fixes had to come 1st. Mabey next month. Let me know where and when. Troy

ChasingWind
06-15-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm leaving early sat morning from federal way end of highway 18 give me a call if you want to meet up 2-5-3. 209. 5 8 4 8 Allen

Showie
06-15-2013, 05:43 PM
3 or 4 Spyders Riders are meeting at Zips in Ritzville at 8am on Saturday the June 22. Then will travel to Othello to meet up with pack. Anyone else in area is welcome to meet up:yes:with us:spyder2:

greendean
06-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Good Day to All really wish we could join you all. Big weekend for us granddaughters from
Hawaii, Golf Tournament and Birthday. I send my Spyder energy for a great ride to all :yes::f_spider:

murphybrown
06-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Hi all...I am willing to share a motel room/split cost for Friday eve. Staying Ellensburg area. Non-smoker..female. PM me if interested. Looking forward to the meeting of the Spyders in a few days... :yes:

ChasingWind
06-17-2013, 01:41 AM
Riot will meet ya off Covington exit -off highway 18 / 6am Saturday morning (Starbucks) Chasing wind

Riot
06-17-2013, 08:16 PM
sounds good ill b at Starbucks in Covington at 6am sat then..left ya a voicemail confirmin that. cya then Troy

wukka
06-18-2013, 09:52 PM
I'll be in Enumclaw Saturday morning at Clems to pick up my Spyder for scheduled service. So y'all have a good time and be safe.

Showie
06-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Checking oil, tire pressure and packing. Might be a little chilly Sat:dontknow: but Sunday looks great! :yes: Looking forward to meeting other Spyder Riders.:spyder2: ;)

SPYDER Mike
06-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Doing the same here Showie, we'll see ya about 8am at the zips in Ritzville:yes:

rpatsh
06-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Checking oil, tire pressure and packing. Might be a little chilly Sat:dontknow: but Sunday looks great! :yes: Looking forward to meeting other Spyder Riders.:spyder2: ;)

Wish I could join you all, I was looking forward to it, but things happen and I'm not able to make it. you all have fun!!!:yes:

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:03 PM

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:07 PM
7041470415704157041670417Good ride today!

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:09 PM
70418704197042070421Special thanks to Syderman051 for all your good planning! Appreciate you man!

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:11 PM

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:13 PM
70427if everyone good identify yourselves it would be nice! I am second from left. Add names....

Robertsepolen
06-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorry I should have loaded pic at full quality! 70428 add names here! I am second from left Robert.

HuckFin
06-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Robertsepolen: I wish I could have made it. Thanks for the pictures. I plan on taking a ryde around Mt Rainier this summer and could stop in Yakima this summer and say HI. Also if anyone out there is interested in taking the scenic trip around Mt Rainier, let me know.

Heliplt
06-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks Syderman051 for all of your hard work and planning. It was a great ride and perfect weather. We appreciate all you did.:clap:

Heliplt
06-23-2013, 08:45 AM

Robertsepolen
06-23-2013, 09:04 AM
HuckFin: let me know ahead of time since are one week Yakima and one week Milton-Freewater! Sounds good to me!

Robertsepolen
06-23-2013, 09:42 AM
I say we do it again next year!

Showie
06-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Front row orange can am hat Tom. My Wife Robin to my right.

HuckFin
06-23-2013, 03:37 PM
HuckFin: let me know ahead of time since are one week Yakima and one week Milton-Freewater! Sounds good to me!

Thanks, I will.

TokenTwoWheeler
06-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Sorry I should have loaded pic at full quality! 70428 add names here! I am second from left Robert.

Center in the black shirt: Lauren

In front and a bit to the right of Lauren: Shel.

TokenTwoWheeler
06-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Thank you Spyderman051 for the ride!

spyderman051
06-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Center one on ground front row red shirt Steve Loper (spyderma051) Thank you to all who participated in the event it was a very good event thanks to all of you who had patience and help me work thru the issues. It was a most enjoyable time for All I am hoping. I know I had a great time meeting new folks and sharing stories and fellowship with like spyderlovers.We just need to do more Spyder Webbing and soon.

murphybrown
06-23-2013, 07:16 PM
i am 4th from left, front row. This was a GREAT ryde. Awesome people. Spyderman did great job.:bowdown:

spyderman051
06-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Thank you Murphybrown for leading the group up the Canyon road back to Ellensburg it was great fun cruising that road in the group..

i am 4th from left, front row. This was a GREAT ryde. Awesome people. Spyderman did great job.:bowdown:

n7wol
06-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Thank you so much for oranizing the ryde Steve

here is the Photo with who piped up and Who I could reconize

I would love to get a Full size when possible. I really enjoyed making new friends that ryde and see those we met before

resolution was hard for closeups Don

SPYDER Mike
06-23-2013, 08:56 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70492&d=1372037795

I'm first on the left,Mike and Debbie is where the name on the picture says Denise. We had a GREAT time and thanks again to Steve for taking the time to put this Ryde together.

Getting to meet Karyl, murphybrown Priceless:yes:

lil rabbit
06-23-2013, 09:22 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70492&d=1372037795

I'm first on the left,Mike and Debbie is where the name on the picture says Denise. We had a GREAT time and thanks again to Steve for taking the time to put this Ryde together.

Getting to meet Karyl, murphybrown Priceless:yes:

I am standing next to Shel on her right, that was a great ride, meeting all the eastern Washingtonians and especially murphybrown, what a neat lady for sure... Also thanks to Steve for planning this ride:clap::firstplace:, I had a great time and can't wait until we can do this again. :yes::2thumbs:

n7wol
06-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Here is an update Sorry 'bout name forgetfulness:banghead:

ChasingWind
06-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Great ride, good times and nice to get together with fellow Spyder riders -- Thank You spyderman (steve) for your hard work in putting this 1st annual event together -- nice meeting everybody and hope to ride with you all soon - I am 3rd from left and the spyder hauling the most stuff lol --- Allen (chasingWind)

n7wol
06-24-2013, 12:04 AM
Here is the latest update Don

Heliplt
06-24-2013, 08:47 AM
I am standing next to Shel on her right, that was a great ride, meeting all the eastern Washingtonians and especially murphybrown, what a neat lady for sure... Also thanks to Steve for planning this ride:clap::firstplace:, I had a great time and can't wait until we can do this again. :yes::2thumbs:

Back row, right side. Rod (HELIPLT) Wife Cathy.

schnauzermom
06-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Didn't read about ride until last week!! Will have to read Washington thread more frequently. Looks like a great turn out. Hopefully it might become an annual ride. Sounds like everyone had a great time and glad the weather was good.:yes:

Showie
06-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Just a big THX to Steve. It was a good time. Hope there is another one next year and we can make it. :yes:

n7wol
06-25-2013, 02:52 AM
this is what there is now . if you were missed or know who was who let me know

Showie
06-25-2013, 09:49 PM
6th from left is Mike black vest. Way in back with white BB hat Jack and front right purple shirt and helmet Rita Jack's wife.

n7wol
06-26-2013, 12:43 AM
This is what there is now . if you were missed or know who was who let me know

This was done with the low resolution Photo from robertspolen Robert if we could get a higher resolution picture
I am those in the picture would love tohave one

There are those wanting to do this next Year and with so many Hearts in Washington maybe next year one going from wenatchee area North towards Grand Coulee than to Spokane area and back possibly 2nd weekend in July

Thanks again steve for all your hard work

Riot
06-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Thank you for the ride, I had a great time meeting new friends. and hanging out with old ones. If it wasn't for this ride I would not have had the chance to spend time with my 2cd family in Cashmere. It turns out ill be grateful forever for those 2 days I spent there. My friend had 2 week trip planned out on his Harley..He was cut off by a reckless driver in California today and did not make it. I am grateful I got to drink a beer and shoot the **** with him one last time, which would not have happen if I didn't go on this ride. So Thank You. Troy

spyderman051
06-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you for sharing Troy, Its always hard to lose friends and we just need to charish each moment we have with them cause you never know when it may be the last.Which brings me to my issue. My Son and his lady friend were out on a ride from oly to squim and on the return trip they were taken out by a motorist doing an illegal u-turn in the middle of downtown Quillecene and Had to be airlifted out to HarborView to under leg surgery for my son and his lady friend had knee issues and was unconscience till they got her in the air. She was relased later that nite but my son is still there with a compound fracture of both bones in his lower right leg One was reset right away but theyare waiting for swelling to go down hopefully by friday to complete the other bone reset.They were also on a 2012 harley. there have been several others I know this past weekend which have died on harley's from accidents beyond thier control its staggering. Harborview has said it is now the Trama Season as they are overflowing with people which they have no beds for even and are using pre op rooms to put folks in till they can be taken care of.If you have to be there for longer term care there are no beds for that either. So let us all be really aware and ride safe and please watchout for all other drivers and things that may tend to take us off our bikes. Sorry out breath now. Steve:shocked:

Thank you for the ride, I had a great time meeting new friends. and hanging out with old ones. If it wasn't for this ride I would not have had the chance to spend time with my 2cd family in Cashmere. It turns out ill be grateful forever for those 2 days I spent there. My friend had 2 week trip planned out on his Harley..He was cut off by a reckless driver in California today and did not make it. I am grateful I got to drink a beer and shoot the **** with him one last time, which would not have happen if I didn't go on this ride. So Thank You. Troy

lil rabbit
06-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Steve,

My :pray:'s are with you and family. Sorry to hear about your son and his lady friend. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Bruce

Thank you for sharing Troy, Its always hard to lose friends and we just need to charish each moment we have with them cause you never know when it may be the last.Which brings me to my issue. My Son and his lady friend were out on a ride from oly to squim and on the return trip they were taken out by a motorist doing an illegal u-turn in the middle of downtown Quillecene and Had to be airlifted out to HarborView to under leg surgery for my son and his lady friend had knee issues and was unconscience till they got her in the air. She was relased later that nite but my son is still there with a compound fracture of both bones in his lower right leg One was reset right away but theyare waiting for swelling to go down hopefully by friday to complete the other bone reset.They were also on a 2012 harley. there have been several others I know this past weekend which have died on harley's from accidents beyond thier control its staggering. Harborview has said it is now the Trama Season as they are overflowing with people which they have no beds for even and are using pre op rooms to put folks in till they can be taken care of.If you have to be there for longer term care there are no beds for that either. So let us all be really aware and ride safe and please watchout for all other drivers and things that may tend to take us off our bikes. Sorry out breath now. Steve:shocked:

jackgsd
06-26-2013, 10:15 PM

Steve, thanks for putting together such a great ride. I had a great time. I am truely sorry to hear about your son and his friend. I hope they are ok. They are in my thoughts as are you. Until next time....

murphybrown
06-26-2013, 10:56 PM

Troy this is so sad but I am grateful u were able to have time together.
Karyl/Murphybrown

Robertsepolen
06-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Troy/ Steve: sorry to hear the news.

ChasingWind
07-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Sprocket check - heads up - some of you noticed my belt was off the sprocket a little during our ride - I got lucky - come to find out the drive pulley on motor had the splines all worn out and was wobbling - so if your belt all the sudden goes out of alignment make sure to check that the drive pulley - also took out my belt. Over 38000 on 08 spyder so must of been due for a sprocket and belt.

Just passing along info

Heliplt
07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Sprocket check - heads up - some of you noticed my belt was off the sprocket a little during our ride - I got lucky - come to find out the drive pulley on motor had the splines all worn out and was wobbling - so if your belt all the sudden goes out of alignment make sure to check that the drive pulley - also took out my belt. Over 38000 on 08 spyder so must of been due for a sprocket and belt.

Just passing along info

thanks for the info.

ChasingWind
07-02-2013, 08:18 PM
See
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54804

If you got one of these sprockets change it now before it takes your belt and drive shaft out -- the new one has been redesign with a back belt guard and is black see pictures
1st two are the bad one - the 3rd is new one