PDA

View Full Version : Owner's event posted!

Cavman
02-18-2013, 01:27 AM
BRP Spyder Owner's event June 13-14, 2013 in Maggie Valley.

I'm registered and looking for accommodations. Haven't found camping close by
but there a place next door that has cabins. Smokey View Cottages.

MikeinGA
02-18-2013, 01:09 PM

I registered at A Holiday Motel, It's clean and comfortable and close to the action. We go up to Maggie Valley about twice a year to run the parkway.

Mike

MarkLawson
02-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I registered at A Holiday Motel, It's clean and comfortable and close to the action. We go up to Maggie Valley about twice a year to run the parkway.MikeI have reservations there too. Looking forward to it!

Cavman
02-18-2013, 08:00 PM
I have reservations at the Alamo Motel for me and Stumpy. It's one of the few pet friendly places to stay. The lady said that she has special towels for me to use to make my Spyder shiney every day. :yes: A special area next to her house for me to park my trailer safely.

MikeinGA
02-18-2013, 08:32 PM
I have reservations there too. Looking forward to it!

See you there.

Mike

Daisyjoe
02-19-2013, 01:20 AM
I will be staying at the Travelowes Motel. Arriving on Wednesday, June 12th and departing Saturday, June 15th. This is my first owners event, so I am VERY excited. Have also booked a room at the Quality Inn in Greeneville, TN for June 15th. Hope to hook up with some Ga. riders for the trip.

Ga Blue Knight
02-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Anyone who is going to the Maggie Valley Owner's Event from eastern or south Ga want to meet up near Augusta and form a group ride? I figure back roads up through Ga 28 etc. to Anderson then over to Franklin etc. leave on June 12th and head up to Lamonts Bar B Q on Sat the 15th in the am. stay over Sat night in Greenville Tn and return Sunday. Let me know if interested

captblack
02-19-2013, 07:03 AM
I will be staying at the Travelowes Motel. Arriving on Wednesday, June 12th and departing Saturday, June 15th. This is my first owners event, so I am VERY excited. Have also booked a room at the Quality Inn in Greeneville, TN for June 15th. Hope to hook up with some Ga. riders for the trip.

Daisy Jo, I am staying at the Comfort Inn and will also be arriving there on the 12th. Right now, I'm not thinking about making the entire trip on the 12th but instead splitting it up to enjoy the ride up as well. I think we'll have a good size group going to Lamont's on Saturday morning and staying at the Quality Inn.

We have plenty of time so maybe we can find some more folks from south Georgia or North Florida, and all head up together. Maybe we can get some people together in a month or two and go for a ride, have lunch and see what kind of plans and come up with. I think it'll be a great time for everybody.

Cavman
02-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Daisy Jo knows a great place to eat down there, Mudcat's Charlie's. We met up for a ride this past November.

See y'all at the owner's event and at the BBQ. Stumpy and I are staying at the Alamo Motel in Maggie Valley and maybe camping at Lamont's since I'm trailering the Spyder?

cracker
02-19-2013, 10:02 AM

Caveman, just up the road is Hillbilly's Campground. We stayed there last time, great people.

Tammy
02-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Mike and I have registered. We are looking for a place to stay. See yall there!!!!

Yol Bolsun
02-25-2013, 12:22 PM
2013 Owner's Event in Maggie Valley (http://www.cvent.com/events/can-am-spyder-owners-event/event-summary-b4fefbc8d2474db69b3a6daa6cfc8609.aspx?i=59b2faf3-b80e-475f-97ec-c45196eb747b) and in the lower left of the Summary, select Register now.

Once again, this was a real challenge to find.

Yol Bolsun
02-25-2013, 12:33 PM
SWMBO (sewnonnie) and I are registered.

Yol Bolsun
02-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Anyone who is going to the Maggie Valley Owner's Event from eastern or south Ga want to meet up near Augusta and form a group ride? I figure back roads up through Ga 28 etc. to Anderson then over to Franklin etc. leave on June 12th and head up to Lamonts Bar B Q on Sat the 15th in the am. stay over Sat night in Greenville Tn and return Sunday. Let me know if interested

Joe, what time for Franklin, NC on 12 Jun? Would luv to meet and ride on up. L's BBQ still in the air for us.

cracker
02-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Darcy and I will be going on the 12th. We can meet in Franklin or somewhere closer. If you are going on 441 we can meet in Cornelia. We can talk about it before then. See you soon.

Ga Blue Knight
02-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Joe, what time for Franklin, NC on 12 Jun? Would luv to meet and ride on up. L's BBQ still in the air for us.

Hey Yol! Franklin is a Roger. Too early to say exactly what time but I would guess mid day or later as we are linking up with Dasiy Joe and whoever she will be bringing from the Midway Ga area. If she gets to Augusta around 10:00 or so we could be in Franklin by 12:30? It's all back roads for us country folks here in the East. I will know more later on after I research it better in March and coordinate it with the folks involved. The planned itinerary is June 12 to Maggie Vally (Comfort Inn) then Jun 15 to Lamont's BBQ Moshine, Tenn (Greenville, Quality Inn) Then Jun 16 back home. I also have some SC Spyderlovers joining from the Aiken SC area about 15 miles to the East of Augusta. Just started looking for interest here locally and could have a group of maybe 3-4 Spyders not counting the out of towners or passengers which would be nice. I will be out of touch for the next three weeks but will get back on line after March 18th