PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Oregon

Spyder Cat
02-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Oregon has such diverse beauty from mountain wilderness, ocean beaches, rivers, high desert, and just about everything in between.

When it comes to our corner of South-western Oregon, we can direct you to some awesome roads and rydes. But when it comes to other parts of our State, I'm lost.
We're planning to put some miles on Li'l Red & a new ST (hopefully coming soon!:yes:) this Summer, and would appreciate your input as we're planning our weekend rydes and vacation in different areas of Oregon, as well as connecting states, Northern Cal, Washington, Idaho . . . and who knows . . . . )

If you'd be interested in sharing your favorite rydes and recommendations of accommodations, eats and sights to see, we'd love to hear from you!

I think it would be awesome to have a list of fav rydes to share with other Spyderlovers who live not only in other areas of Oregon but also those passing through.

Ideas? let me hear from you! :chat:

Cat

Dragonrider
02-24-2013, 11:19 PM
Hi Cat! I've been all over Oregon, Washington, Idaho (etc) many, many times. PM me with your time constraints, and I'll offer some suggestions.

The trip across to Denio and Frenchglen, are terrific - Highway 3 to Lewiston it a must, and I have tons more.

If you guys get to the Portland area, you are welcome to stay with us…..