PDA

View Full Version : Americade 2013 Official Thread

arntufun
02-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Its that time again to think about Americade !!!!!

Where...... Lake George, NY
When....... June 3rd - 8th (tour expo will open on the 1st- 8th
Demos ???? ---- Heck yes !!! Only every major brand out there including Spyder.
Vendors ????---- Hundreds
Are there things to do ????? ----- You will not be able to do everything Americade has to offer, I guarantee it.

Offical link here with lodging, prices and more event details. Dont delay on lodging because the longer you wait the further away you will be from the action. http://americade.com/

The Spyder Dealer for service at Americade is, Progressive Motorsports in Hudson Falls, NY Great dealer and last year they had an open house and served free food. Good food too, not some cheap stuff. Link here for all your Spyder needs while at Americade. http://www.progressivemotorsports.biz/

New York Spyder Riders
will be trying to put together a ride and possibly a BBQ for Spyderlovers,so let me know when a good day for a ride would be for everyone. Holly and I will be there all week camping. Hope to see you here !!! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks Randy! :thumbup:
I'm trying to wangle a day out of the office so that I can pop North on Friday AND Saturday.
(Got some friends in Saratoga where I could crash overnight!)

harrypottar
02-16-2013, 06:42 PM
I will be at Americade again this year, Friday to Sunday. Can not make spyderfest as no more vacation slots and no one is willing to swap. Will do Magog and SITA again this year.

harry

rnet
02-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Ya Randy, good start, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. I may be in Alaska during Americade but my thoughts will be with you guys.

otter28169
02-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know if there is gonna be a set day for spyders to meet up there?

spydrluvr
02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
:yes::yes::yes::yes: I will be there!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Chupaca
02-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Good to know and thanks for all the links...!!:clap:

Sarge707
02-16-2013, 09:42 PM
I hope to go for a Day or Two-- Wow A 4 hour drive on the back roads is nice for my first trip!:roflblack:

SpydermanCT
02-16-2013, 10:45 PM
I received a registration package today for Americade. I spent some time looking for lodging but there didn't seem to be much available close by that was reasonably priced. If anyone has some suggestions I'd like to go up Thursday and return Sunday. It would be my first time attending Americade and would love to hook up with some other SpyderLovers to check out the event and for group rides.

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Yo Randy, Smoked Gouda :thumbup:...Hard Salami :thumbup: & Sweet Red Wine :thumbup:...cause that's how we " Roll " :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:..Mike........... .But not necessarily in that order.:2excited:

fencepost
02-17-2013, 12:21 AM
We will be there again this year, Fencepst & Brabwire. Although the dates have been extended for Americade 6-1 to 6-8 the Form will not open to Americade until 6-4. The beach will open on 6-1. If you have never been to Lake George for Americade you need to put this on your bucket list. This is our 14 year going and always have a good time.

Bob Denman
02-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know if there is gonna be a set day for spyders to meet up there?
Just keep an eye out for a gathering of Trypods... :roflblack: :thumbup:

danlnc
02-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Thinking hard about making the trip up to Lake George. I have attended in the past when I lived in Altamont NY.

Champagne
02-17-2013, 10:05 AM
I already have my rooms 6,7,8 of June
I will definitely be there God Willing.

spydaman60
02-17-2013, 11:52 AM
we'll be going too. staying at lgrv park. willing to have a wine and cheese party and bonfire at the campsite for all you spyder riders wanting to get together. give me a heads up on what the best night would be! see you all there.:thumbup:

vtrider
02-17-2013, 04:00 PM
The one thing I remember the most from Americade was the BLUEKNIGHT911 spyder ride up/down the mountain (Vermont's tail of the dragon) last year.:thumbup: One of my hid ballast broke loose from it's mounting and that burned the wires to it when it landed on the engine.

I also remember the rainy ride back to Lake George when leaving Vermont. We were caught in a storm approaching I-87. We got a little chilled. Randy and Holly can attest to that! Then again I was leading the group back and didn't realize that Randy had his jacket off and tried to signal me to stop. Then I finally stopped at the Highway Intersection off Rt-74 in NY. That is also when Mike (BLUEKNIGHT911) lost a license plate from his trailer if I remember correctly. With Mike and Randy there sure is always an adventure to be had for sure!

vtrider
02-17-2013, 04:08 PM
I would like to make it to Americade again this year. I hope that my Sciatica pain is healed by that time. Also, my son graduates from High School around that time, So I have to plan on that as well. I will know more as we get closer to that time.

Star Cruiser
02-17-2013, 04:11 PM
I am there again this year. I LOVE Americade!
I'm registered for rides on Wednesday & Thursday this year. Tuesday night Cruise at 5PM. Work your best time and I will do what I can to join you. I had a great time last year!