PDA

View Full Version : Seriously? I can't even handle...

Phyxius
02-15-2013, 06:24 PM
a tool-less mod.. :opps:

I put in the great Frunk Lid Organizer and apparently part of it got caught in the latch and now it won't open.

Searched a thread on here:

1- lift while turning key or pressing button - FAIL :banghead:
2- Push down HARD on trunk - FAIL :banghead:

At first I could hear the click. Now, nada. Guess I'll be going up to the dealer when the weather gets nicer. Thank goodness I didn't have my wallet in there!

boborgera
02-15-2013, 07:35 PM
I don't know if this will help, My trunk lid wouldn't open once [08 Gs] So i reach in under/below the steering column
and pulled on the black cable that gos to the latch and that opened it.

Chupaca
02-15-2013, 07:46 PM
If some of the material is caught try holding the key in the open position and push then pull several times. This may loosen it. good luck....:pray:

Phyxius
02-16-2013, 08:46 PM
If some of the material is caught try holding the key in the open position and push then pull several times. This may loosen it. good luck....:pray:

Nope, no luck. :( I'm really good at breaking things so I don't want to do too much. I'll quit while I'm ahead and take it into the dealer when the weather's nice. (It's a little over an hour to the dealer.)

Bob Ledford
02-17-2013, 07:32 PM

I put in the great Frunk Lid Organizer and apparently part of it got caught in the latch and now it won't open.

Searched a thread on here:

1- lift while turning key or pressing button - FAIL :banghead:
2- Push down HARD on trunk - FAIL :banghead:

At first I could hear the click. Now, nada. Guess I'll be going up to the dealer when the weather gets nicer. Thank goodness I didn't have my wallet in there!
Try this get your significant other pressing or pulling the opener and you straddle the frunk lid and pull on both side edges and see if it will pop loose?

Spyder_Cowgirl
02-19-2013, 02:35 PM

Is this the FLO I see on Girls on Spyders (FB group)? If so, how does one go about ordering one? :hun:

Thanks .... Ann