PDA

View Full Version : STS saddle bags??

dshogman
02-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Looking at a yellow STS to replace my RS. Question: can the Can Am bags from my RS be moved along with their mounting racks straight onto the STS?? Anyone know or have tried it?
Thanks.

MMMII
02-14-2013, 11:40 AM
In my searches, I've found two different item numbers for the factory bags.. Not sure what the differences are between those in the 2013 catalog and the other item number.

Lamonster
02-14-2013, 12:01 PM
The brackets won't work for sure so you may be selling them as a set and getting the bags and brackets that do work.

dshogman
02-15-2013, 06:57 PM
While at the local dealer having the recall done this morning, I talked with the salesman about this very issue. It is a Lamonster says, the bags are identical but the brackets are different. At the present time, there is only one price for both. They're waiting to see it the brackets will be priced separately.

mcaccamise
02-16-2013, 12:07 AM
If you should decide to sell the bags and hardware i may be interested they should fit my 2012 RSS ( If the price is right) i have been scouring E Bay for used bags and they seem pricy but maybe u could recover some of the cost twards new 2013 farkles pm me if u are interested.
Thanks Mike