PDA

View Full Version : Michigan women riders out there?

Questions
02-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Are you out there??? Are there any women ryders of central Michigan?

spydrluvr
02-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Are you out there??? Are there any women ryders of central Michigan?

Hello! I am in Bay City :ohyea:I
am not sure where Ortonville is---but I am sure the spyder can make it!!:yes:

SPYD1
02-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Sorry I am a guy...but try Rachel...she lives in central Michigan...

Rachel
02-15-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm a lady rider and I live in Standish. Always looking for a destination or a riding parter (when it's warm enough :)).

blackbetty
02-15-2013, 04:54 AM
i'm in jackson. is anybody down my way?:f_spider:

Littlebadwolf
02-15-2013, 05:50 AM
i'm in jackson. is anybody down my way?:f_spider:

Betty....Cindi and & I are in Michigan Center, right next to you....We ride all the time...Larry

NancysToy
02-15-2013, 08:23 AM
I guess Nancy is all alone here in Battle Creek.

SpyderAnn01
02-15-2013, 01:13 PM
:welcome: I lived in your neck of the woods about 7 years ago and worked for people from Ortonville. There don't seem to be a lot of Spyder riders in Michigan but the ones that are there are super great people.

SpyderLady
02-15-2013, 07:25 PM
You might want to also post under Michigan in the group forum. Unfortunately, no I am not in Michigan

dogdays
02-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi, I am from Lowell. Would be nice to meet more Mi. riders. Use to go to Tom's Weastern store I think that is close to u. Had a meeting to day with some Mi. riders going to spyderfest Ann is right very nice Mi. riders, hope to meet soon.Paula

Boots
04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
We are leaving from our home April 22.We are in G.R. MICHIGAN riding to Spyderfest.Riding to Effingham Illinois.Staying the night at B.W. Then riding with a group from there to Missouri.If you want to hook up with me and my hubby.You are welcome too.Not 100% sure my hubby will make the trip he has had some medical issues.I still plan on going if he can"t make the trip.Let me know my e-mail address is carousel1958@yahoo.com Deb {boots}

2ndChildhood
04-14-2013, 08:14 PM
My route to Effingham has changed, I am taking I 94 to I57. I may be meeting another Spyder ride Kmort44 - Kevin around Gary IN. Kevin is from South Bend and looking for riders to ride with. I have sent him a return PM but haven't heard anything back yet.

ToM
Spyder@fredell.net

SpyderFest 2013

spyder-mumba
05-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi Everyone
I'm new to the forum and close to Ann Arbor Mi
Looking for riding buddies

Littlebadwolf
05-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Cindi & I are from the Jackso area...at least for the next 3 months...We ride over to Ann Arbor frequently and up to Hell and the Dam Site Inn quite a bit.

Devl
10-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi...
I'm up here in Oscoda!!
Just moved up here in April of 2013. Used to live in Bridgeport, south of Saginaw. I'm on the Michigan Spyderlovers board also.
If anyone is ever up this way give me a shout out, I'd love to meet up with ya'll.

2ndChildhood
10-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi...
I'm up here in Oscoda!!
Just moved up here in April of 2013. Used to live in Bridgeport, south of Saginaw. I'm on the Michigan Spyderlovers board also.
If anyone is ever up this way give me a shout out, I'd love to meet up with ya'll.

Oscoda, I used to live in Oscoda Two wife ago. Are you planning on going to SpyderFest 2014? I wish there was to get the Michigan's SpyderRider together to form a riding group (male/female). I am thinking about hosting a cookout in the spring maybe in Late May to try to get us all together.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

spydrluvr
10-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Oscoda, I used to live in Oscoda Two wife ago. Are you planning on going to SpyderFest 2014? I wish there was to get the Michigan's SpyderRider together to form a riding group (male/female). I am thinking about hosting a cookout in the spring maybe in Late May to try to get us all together.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM

Tom, did you see the tunnel of trees ryde posted for next week-end?

2ndChildhood
10-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Tom, did you see the tunnel of trees ryde posted for next week-end?

Yes I did, I will be in Springfield, MO for the MoGang Fall ride.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM

Wild Irish Rose
11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Just to let ALL the gals in MI know that if you go on Facebook to "Girls On Spyders", you will find over 1,000 gal riders from all over the US! There are some in Ohio and MI....ME be one of them (I'm in OH, near the MI-OH line). Ask to be put on their map and you'll find plenty of gals to ride with....and look for me at Rose M Fuller-Clapp. Hope to heard from you!!! :yes::clap: