PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the SE5?

zzneonzz
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm new to motorcycles mainly because of a disability I have that doesn't allow me to move my left foot up or down. I then saw the Spyder SE5 and really like the design of it and the way it works. Does anyone have this style? Is there any known problems with it? Any accessories you recomend? I'm really looking forward to this and hoping to place my order this Friday. Also any advice for a new rider?

Tim

Lamonster
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
:welcome:

Right now they have not shipped any. The only ones out there that I know of are demo units. If they would have had them when I ordered mine I would have ordered it instead. :doorag:

Derwin
04-08-2008, 02:31 PM
If they would have had them when I ordered mine I would have ordered it instead. :doorag:

Hey, Lamont, why not just sell the one you have on ebay, and then place another order for the SE5. I don't think you would lose too much money.

---Just thinking out-loud! ;D

Derwin

Lamonster
04-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Hey, Lamont, why not just sell the one you have on ebay, and then place another order for the SE5. I don't think you would lose too much money.

---Just thinking out-loud! ;D

Derwin

Well because I have a Spyder now and I've never been very good at waiting for anything ::) and I'm trying to break my habit of buy high, sell low, and make it up in volume. ;D

pphantom538
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Lamont,
We have something in common buy high - sell low! I almost bought a yellow Saturday from the dealer floor because I can't wait for the SE5 I have already ordered. But sanity, and my better and smarter half intervened and I walked out.

Thanks for a great forum.

Lamonster
04-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Lamont,
We have something in common buy high - sell low! I almost bought a yellow Saturday from the dealer floor because I can't wait for the SE5 I have already ordered. But sanity, and my better and smarter half intervened and I walked out.

I'm sure the SE5 will be worth the wait. :doorag:

aubierules
04-09-2008, 07:27 AM
im waiting on my se5 too...i was quoted by the end of september..im supposed to be the first on the list at :bigthumbsup:my dealer for an se5

draboo
04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Lamont,

I m thinking of selling mine and ordering a SE-5. Mine is number 200 and has 2.5 miles on it. But that calls for PATIENCE,of which I have little to none. :dontknow:

aubierules
04-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Mine is number 200 and has 2.5 miles on it.

u only have 2.5 miles on it??? how could u possibly know u dont like the manual version yet? give it a little time and see if u like it first...after all, ur still probably gonna lose money, even if u sell it right now.....good luck tho :bigthumbsup:

Derwin
04-09-2008, 08:22 AM
I ordered the Spyder SE5 back in December. I was told that I would be getting it by the end of May, but then was told by September. The waiting is pure torture! But I know once I have it, the torture will be transformed instantly into pure joy! ;D

Derwin