PDA

View Full Version : Heads up SPYDER LOVERS ! !

krzychick
02-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Rivco Products is in the process of making a few new items for the SPYDER RT:D!!
We are very excited :yes:about these new products, and as we go forward into fabricating and into production I will be posting photos and threads on the progress of these new products. We thank you very much for being our loyal customers as well.:clap:

Chupaca
02-13-2013, 11:09 AM
We are RS owners but it is great to hear that the wheels have not stopped spinning. Look forward to seeing the new items as I am sure the RT owners will be...:2thumbs:

krzychick
02-13-2013, 11:16 AM
We are RS owners but it is great to hear that the wheels have not stopped spinning. Look forward to seeing the new items as I am sure the RT owners will be...:D

Rivco does make a few items for the RS model, please take a look at rivcoproducts.com under CAN-AM SPYDER, let me know as well if you would like 1 of our 2013 catalogs my friend. I love the double thumbs up you sent ! ! ! :2excited:We are very very thrilled about the new products, thank you again for your reply.

Bob Denman
02-13-2013, 11:32 AM
...Can't wait to see the pictures! :2thumbs:

SpyRyd
02-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Rivco Products is in the process of making a few new items for the SPYDER RT:D!!
We are very excited :yes:about these new products, and as we go forward into fabricating and into production I will be posting photos and threads on the progress of these new products. We thank you very much for being our loyal customers as well.:clap:

RT driver floorboards????

krzychick
02-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RT driver floorboards????

Rivco does have driver floorboards for the RT model,:clap: please refer to our web-site at www.rivcoproducts.com (http://www.rivcoproducts.com) item # CA020-WO-RT Please check them out we sell ALOT OF THEM !!
If you would like me to send you a catalog give us a call at 888-801-8222. THANK YOU

SpyRyd
02-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Rivco does have driver floorboards for the RT model,:clap: please refer to our web-site at www.rivcoproducts.com (http://www.rivcoproducts.com) item # CA020-WO-RT Please check them out we sell ALOT OF THEM !!
If you would like me to send you a catalog give us a call at 888-801-8222 (tel:888-801-8222). THANK YOU

Can't find RT Driver Floorboards on the Rivco site. Get 0 results when I enter CA020-WO-RT. Must be doing something wrong. Not too long ago I was told that Rivco did not have RT Driver Floorboards but they were under development.

daveinva
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Love your products, the rider and passenger footboards are outstanding and built to last, really looking forward to seeing what's next.

If you're open to any "product research," here are two suggestions to consider:

1. Consider redesigning the RS highway peg brackets to position them from behind the lower-body "wings" to a position outside of them. Like the ESI brackets: http://www.esicycleproducts.com/spyderfootrest.html, only sturdier (you can put your full weight on the Rivco brackets, but you can't on the ESI brackets).

As it exists now, the Rivco highway pegs are positioned too close to the rider-- unless you have exceptionally short legs, the only way to use the pegs is to splay your legs wide like they're in a doctor's stirrups; sadly, not a comfortable position for any length of time, which defeats the purpose of having highway pegs.

2. The current design of the passenger footboards, when combined with the extension arms, precludes the footboards from completely folding up-- without the arms, you can fold them flat at 90 degrees, but the arms block that to at best a 45 degree or so angle. Not a big deal-- I don't even bother folding up the footboards when not in use-- but something to consider for the future.

scooterexpress
02-13-2013, 01:37 PM
If you would like me to send you a catalog give us a call at 888-801-8222. THANK YOU

you will have to get that big rig out to spyderfest in april instead of going to some rallie in florida.