PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest u.s & PITBULL Powersports on Facebook

pitbull
02-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for your support and try to keep you all posted and updated as i'm moving along, we have 2 Facebook pages that I try to do daily updates on spyderfest u.s & PITBULL Powersports
love spyderlovers and do my best to be on here as much as possible, trying to keep all the sites up to date with pics and info..... Look for the new announcement about Wednesday night welcome home party..... If your part of a Spyder group we are looking for you! :thumbup:

mrfats
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Len, seems there's not enough hours in a day for you! How do you get everything done? You know you've got a great support staff here...SpyderLovers! Best of luck to Pitbull Power Sports! :bowdown:

lyonsden
02-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for your support and try to keep you all posted and updated as i'm moving along, we have 2 Facebook pages that I try to do daily updates on spyderfest u.s & PITBULL Powersports
love spyderlovers and do my best to be on here as much as possible, trying to keep all the sites up to date with pics and info..... Look for the new announcement about Wednesday night welcome home party..... If your part of a Spyder group we are looking for you! :thumbup:You might have a look at a site called hootsuite.com . It will let you update multiple social media sites at the same time. If you're posting similiar content really saves time. Things are looking great! I think we're coming to spyderfest with a group of friends again this year. Can't wait!:yes:

pitbull
02-20-2013, 07:24 PM
That's a pretty cool thing, I need to check that out! spyderlovers is near and dear to my heart but sometimes I'm faster on facebook....Lamont we need a spyderlovers iphone ap....please