PDA

View Full Version : PROUD GRAND UNCLE ? ? ?

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-10-2013, 07:16 PM
I just learned that my Nephews daughter is ranked # 13th in the ...." WORLD " for her age, gender, weight etc. for her abilities on competitive rowing machines ( the kind used by rowers to train with ). She does participate in " racing " so maybe the next olympics ???......She also wants to learn how to drive my Spyder.....Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
02-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Be proud. That's quite an accomplishment. But I would watch the spyder. There is a rash of spyderless members here don't want you to become one...:roflblack:

otter28169
02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
If she has family like you cheering her on, she is well on her way. :congrats:

MouthPiece
02-11-2013, 08:37 AM
If she's into rowing, then perhaps she'd rather have a seadoo? Congratulations to her accomplishments. That is an exhausting sport and takes a lot of stamina. My hats off to your family.

Chris

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-11-2013, 08:49 AM
If she's into rowing, then perhaps she'd rather have a seadoo? Congratulations to her accomplishments. That is a exhausting sport and takes a lot of stamina. My hats off to your family.

Chris Knowing Caitlin she would want me to put some " OARS " on it ! ...:yikes: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: .....Mike

wyliec
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
You haven't done any modifications to her rower yet? You're slipping.:joke:

Bob Denman
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I've got 2 NYC reservoirs in my Town... Perhaps for training purposes; she'd like to help out with some water- skiing opportunities for us locals?? :roflblack: :joke:
Seriously though... :2thumbs: :firstplace:

pro10is
02-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I just learned that my Nephews daughter is ranked # 13th in the ...." WORLD " for her age, gender, weight etc. for her abilities on competitive rowing machines ( the kind used by rowers to train with ). She does participate in " racing " so maybe the next olympics ???......She also wants to learn how to drive my Spyder.....Mike :thumbup:

My son's on the Cambridge University (England) racing rowing team, maybe we should fix them up!

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I've got 2 NYC reservoirs in my Town... Perhaps for training purposes; she'd like to help out with some water- skiing opportunities for us locals?? :roflblack: :joke:
Seriously though... :2thumbs: :firstplace: Bob..back in the day....She really would have screwed up one of those Viking ships !!! ....It would have been going around in circles ....This gal can really pull an " OAR ".:gaah: :clap: :thumbup: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: And fast too....Mike................PS..She's also Viking good looking ....obviously takes after " ME".:shemademe_smilie::roflblack::barf:

ARtraveler
02-11-2013, 02:47 PM
:congrats: on the rankings. Keep us posted. :thumbup: