PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get a group together and go on a big ride

glen&tammy
02-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Greetings spyder riders!

My wife and I bought our spyder last year and looking for a bunch of fun people to go riding with! We live in southern minnesota and love to take weekend rides/trips etc. How fun would it be to have a bunch of spyders in a group going on a tour!

We are planning on a 7 or so day tour somewhere this summer. We are thinking about Nigra Falls or something. Just wanted to see if anyone out there would be interested in going. We can be somewhat flexable on time or location. If someone else has a tripped plan we would love to join. We're fun people! Email me gnevala@yahoo.com

Littlebadwolf
02-10-2013, 05:05 PM
One word...Spyderfest.....

BikerDoc
02-10-2013, 05:11 PM
No question, a Trip to Spyderfest April 24-28th in Springfield MO would allow you to meet more owners and see more Spyders than anywhere ever before.. I think they have around 600 spyders registered already

Chupaca
02-10-2013, 05:15 PM
would love to join any ryde but there is the distance. Enjoy and hug a highway for me:roflblack:

Bws
02-10-2013, 05:49 PM
My wife & I live in Faribault MN, so we aren't far away. We've had our Spyder for one season. It's great to ride, but it would be even more fun to ride with a few other Spyders. There is a group out of Mora, but we haven't been able to get there when they have events.
We are going to Spyderfest so hopefully we will see you there. If so, we can plan some rides for this summer.

eagle
02-10-2013, 06:07 PM
i am from Benson, Mn, on highway 12 about 30 miles west of Willmar. i ryde an 08 spyder and i also will be going to Spyderfest, which is the BEST of any spyder event around. lots of superb ryding, people, FOOD, and vendors to buy all those farkels from. i also go to Mora most every month during the summer. Tons of fun, really good people etc. we go all over Mn. even overnight sometimes. would really enjoy meeting and ryding with you all, will keep in touch. join Mn. spyderryders if you have not already done so.

jimclarkf1
02-10-2013, 06:37 PM
There are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE, (including SETH-O) going to the FEST.

soaring hawk
02-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Maybe we can get some southern mn rides going this summer. Any one interested? :yes:

Gary.

Location east of mapleton,mn

Babyblue
02-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Niagra Falls a bit far, but would be fun to hit the A&W in Faribault, then head out from there. (If you don't mind a Harley guy riding with us). We are from Minneapolis. Can't make SpyderFest, but we are heading to the Black Hills in September.

Want to at least join one ride with the Caswell bunch in Mora, but it's almost 90 miles for us just to get there! Les and Kay are wonderful people and very supportive.

Lori

soaring hawk
02-16-2013, 09:35 PM
BabyBlue maybe we can do some day trips in our neck of the woods!

Gary

the nip
02-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Mary Ann and I live in Apple Valley Mn. We plan on going to the sand dunes in Mi. Date undecided
maybe we could hookup and ride together. I'll give you a shout when I have the facts
THE NIP (bill).

Iowaspyderlove
02-19-2013, 09:37 PM
We are from North Central Iowa and also try to make it up to Mora for a ride or two. Southern MN rides would be so much closer, let us know if you get something going!

Babyblue
02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
BabyBlue maybe we can do some day trips in our neck of the woods!

Gary

That would be great!

Grandpa Pete
02-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey guy's, Those of us that live near the Twin Cities, (we live in Rockford), should get together and make a nice run up to Caswell's or do a Taylor's Falls trip just to break in our backsides:roflblack::roflblack:. The misses and I are available almost every other weekend (she's on call). I think that would be a great ride. You can contact me through this site or at pmpontinen31263@gmail.com. Looking forward to seeing you and discovering some new asphalt.:2thumbs:

krzychick
02-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Greetings spyder riders!

My wife and I bought our spyder last year and looking for a bunch of fun people to go riding with! We live in southern minnesota and love to take weekend rides/trips etc. How fun would it be to have a bunch of spyders in a group going on a tour!

We are planning on a 7 or so day tour somewhere this summer. We are thinking about Nigra Falls or something. Just wanted to see if anyone out there would be interested in going. We can be somewhat flexable on time or location. If someone else has a tripped plan we would love to join. We're fun people! Email me gnevala@yahoo.com

Hi, if you are looking to get a group of SPYDERS together, and to go to NIAGRA FALLS, head to the AMERICADE RALLY in lake george, NY june 4-9th, it is an amazing bike rally, with multiple types of bikes... but i am sure there are groups of spyder riders headed to this rally...that you could ride with...I am a vendor... RIVCO PRODUCTS..this will be my 7th year going to americade... and i LOVE IT..the beautiful adirondack mountains, Lake george... the riding is beautiful... and I know they set up scheduled rides... tours. There are alot of SPYDERS at this rally.. so check it out...and if you do go please stop at the show site at the beachfront... and say HI !!! RIVCO IS the big blue semi....you can't miss us... I would love to meet you.....Chick AKA KRZYCHICK......:ohyea:

glen&tammy
02-25-2013, 09:43 PM
We ride just about every weekend. Do alot of riding up and down the river. Lets keep in touch would love to make some plans. Spyder feest is to early for me to get away

My wife & I live in Faribault MN, so we aren't far away. We've had our Spyder for one season. It's great to ride, but it would be even more fun to ride with a few other Spyders. There is a group out of Mora, but we haven't been able to get there when they have events.
We are going to Spyderfest so hopefully we will see you there. If so, we can plan some rides for this summer.

glen&tammy
02-25-2013, 09:45 PM
We ride just about every weekend. Lets keep in touch and make some plans gnevala@yahoo.com

We are from North Central Iowa and also try to make it up to Mora for a ride or two. Southern MN rides would be so much closer, let us know if you get something going!

glen&tammy
02-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes lets make some plans! Email me at gnevala@yahoo.com

QUOTE=soaring hawk;572396]Maybe we can get some southern mn rides going this summer. Any one interested? :yes:

Gary.

Location east of mapleton,mn[/QUOTE]

glen&tammy
02-25-2013, 09:56 PM
We cant get away that time of year otherwise we would go! Anyways if any of you want to plan a day ride or weekend ride and stay on the road, lets make some plans. We are think about going on a big ride the 3rd weekend in June. We are thinking about Nigra Falls or head down to Tennessee and ride the Dragons tail. Anyone wanna go??????? email me gnevala@yahoo.com

glen&tammy
03-03-2013, 07:59 PM
We just put in for vacation! We are leaving June 17th--June 25th! We are planning on headed to the Smoky MTs in Tennissee and ride the Dragons tail! Anyone wanna go?

Has anyone rode that area that might have any pointers or must do's?

email me at gnevala@yahoo.com