PDA

View Full Version : who is going to Spyderfest 2013

ruthie
02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi fellow Mississippi :f_spider: rider. I notice that the list of pre-register for Spyderfest has 10 from our state. Would like to connect with each one and plan to get together. Please private message. Let me hear MS Spicer Riders

designpavers
02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi fellow Mississippi :f_spider: rider. I notice that the list of pre-register for Spyderfest has 10 from our state. Would like to connect with each one and plan to get together. Please private message. Let me hear MS Spicer Riders
We're hoping to be able to get away from our business to go!!!

SpyderRx
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Wish I could go! My wife is due to have our son about 3 weeks after spyderfest so that puts me in the time frame for no long distance travel allowed! Hope y'all have fun.

Questions
03-24-2013, 09:17 AM

Just got my boyfriend and I signed up. We will have to trailer up because of my boyfriend's back surgery. We plan to leave Taylorsville, MS on the 23rd and come back on the 28th.

Kratos
04-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Wish I could go, but I'm tied up too much with my schedule.