PDA

View Full Version : spyder rides ???

rock
02-10-2013, 10:14 AM
we live in the eastern panhandle of west virginia and would like to know if there are any spyder rides planned that we can attend, some what near to us, once the weather breaks ..there are not many riders in our area and we would like to ride in a spyder group for a change....is there a listing of rides in the forum???

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Well this is not soon ........But LaMont usually throws the best darn :bbq:this side of heaven for Spyderlovers ...it's a THREE DAY affair in September ......Do a search for lots more info...:agree:..:thumbup:...Mike.....:welcome:

Chupaca
02-10-2013, 05:23 PM
All these posts for rydes and they are all on east coast...am I the only one that went west..? Enjoy:2thumbs:

otter28169
02-10-2013, 05:27 PM
All these posts for rydes and they are all on east coast...am I the only one that went west..? Enjoy:2thumbs:

Maybe we should meet in the middle chupaca?

JJW SpyderRider
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
we live in the eastern panhandle of west virginia and would like to know if there are any spyder rides planned that we can attend, some what near to us, once the weather breaks ..there are not many riders in our area and we would like to ride in a spyder group for a change....is there a listing of rides in the forum???

There is usually a Spyder event in PA, have thought about going there some year.

If spent a lot of time in Martinsburg, the company I work for has built about 5 wastewater plants in Berkeley county.

pierrelogic
02-10-2013, 09:52 PM

Plenty of chances for group rides in your neck of the woods. Just not looking in the right places. nojoke

JaymeG33
02-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Plenty of chances for group rides in your neck of the woods. Just not looking in the right places. nojoke
:agree:

joet82
02-10-2013, 10:12 PM

There are 2 Chapters of Spyder Ryders of America within a few hours of you, one's in PA and one's in VA. I can't remember the exact locations right now, but you can look on the Spyder Ryder of America facebook page and they should be on there. They might also be listed in the groups/clubs on here.

Dan McNally
08-04-2013, 01:31 PM

I live just off Rt 9, near the VA Hospital . . . bought an RT Limited at Ridersville in Berkeley Springs in June. Did you find any nearby groups? I'd love to ryde with others, too.