PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity feeling - shot by Police

Wijllie
04-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Today my wife and I made a short trip trough the country, only about 65 miles. I was a few days sick and even the sun wasn't always there I badly wanted to drive, had not much chance till now. On a turn I follow a :cop: car which suddenly pulled over, let us pass and backed up behind us. Clearly they never had seen a Spyder On the next red light they came beside us, popped a cellphone out of the window and shot us!
First real celebrity feeling I had on the Spyder, so I gave them a big thumbs up :bigthumbsup: while they aimed at us with their camera. This is the first time the Police made a picture of me without asking to pay a fine afterwards They gave me a thumbs up back and continued their way. to make this a perfect sunday we stopped at a good restaurant where we went a few times before to drink a little port and eat a good steak.

Oh yes, short trips are also nice :doorag:

http://www.spyderweb.be/blog/draaiboom1.jpg

http://www.spyderweb.be/blog/draaiboom2.jpg

billclemen
04-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Nice! Thanks.

Duckster
04-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Finally got a chance to ride my Spyder. Went to my office and was inside adding padding to my helmet (trying to lessen wind noise) and heard the front door open. As it's Sunday, I shouldn't be having company. Went out to the lobby and was met with a few of out town's finest. Now you know I'm wondering what I did this time. Fortunately one saw me ride by and later did a traffic stop by my parking lot. Seeing me, he couldn't help but call his buddies over to see what my ride was. Sigh of relief.

Lamonster
04-07-2008, 09:50 AM
;D :bigthumbsup: :spyder:

barb36jack31
04-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Pulled into the parking of our local supermarket, parked and dismounted. Sherriff's cruiser pulls in and the officer gets out. As he walks toward me, he turns his head toward his shoulder mike and says "Officer # ------ reporting. Am investigating arrival of small spaceship at Albertson's." Of course the mike was not on and it was a joke, but my adreneline level went sky high!

Jack H.

Wijllie
04-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Pulled into the parking of our local supermarket, parked and dismounted. Sherriff's cruiser pulls in and the officer gets out. As he walks toward me, he turns his head toward his shoulder mike and says "Officer # ------ reporting. Am investigating arrival of small spaceship at Albertson's." Of course the mike was not on and it was a joke, but my adreneline level went sky high!

Jack H.

LOL good one, what did you answered him, 'beep beep'?

Polack
04-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Here's a couple of true stories.
Cops are people too. I was driving around a Texas costal town when I realized a cop was following me. I didn't think I had violated any laws but after a few blocks he turned on his lights. I pulled over, took off my helmet and gloves and I was reaching for my wallet when the officer walked up to me. "No, no, there's nothing wrong. I just wanted to tell you this thing is really cool, what is it?" He left his lights on while we went through the normal question and answer session.

Sexy! I stopped at a local watering hole for one quick one after work when this gal about my Daughter's age comes in the back door and says "who's motorcycle is that?" I figured, oh great, she hit my Spyder! "That's mine," I said as she approached. "That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Are you married" she asked? "Very," I said. She replied "nuts, need a mistress?" ......Bye, gotta go.

Derwin
04-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Sexy! I stopped at a local watering hole for one quick one after work when this gal about my Daughter's age comes in the back door and says "who's motorcycle is that?" I figured, oh great, she hit my Spyder! "That's mine," I said as she approached. "That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Are you married" she asked? "Very," I said. She replied "nuts, need a mistress?" ......Bye, gotta go.

Wow! The Spyder even helps with picking up girls? That wasn't in the description when I put my deposit down! We'll see how it works with me, but I won't keep my hopes too high! ::)

Derwin

spyderrider44
04-07-2008, 11:12 AM
:hot: :hot: :hot: :a18: :a20: like i say GOTTA LOVE THIS RIDE

Wijllie
04-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't believe the "...Bye gotta go..." ;D or whas that towards us ;)