PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest State Baskets

Paula(Butch2025)
02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Minnesota Spyderlovers let's put our heads together and come up with a basket of Minnesota goodies to donate to the raffle. Let me know what you would like to donate or suggest to put in our state basket, even if you are not able to attend Spyderfest this year it's a great way to be involved. The proceeds from the raffle are going to a charity that has yet to be named, as soon as I hear or someone else hears, we'll post it. Unfortunately snow cannot be donated: #1 it's in short supply this year, #2 it'll melt by the time we get it to Missouri!!!! We'll have to be creative.

fireplug98
02-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Hey Minnesota Spyderlovers let's put our heads together and come up with a basket of Minnesota goodies to donate to the raffle. Let me know what you would like to donate or suggest to put in our state basket, even if you are not able to attend Spyderfest this year it's a great way to be involved. The proceeds from the raffle are going to a charity that has yet to be named, as soon as I hear or someone else hears, we'll post it. Unfortunately snow cannot be donated: #1 it's in short supply this year, #2 it'll melt by the time we get it to Missouri!!!! We'll have to be creative.

Hi you guys !!!!

How bout a couple ideas for donation, just so I have an idea of what to donate !!
Donation suppose to be something Minnesota ??

Tommy J. :spyder:

Paula(Butch2025)
02-07-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi you guys !!!!

How bout a couple ideas for donation, just so I have an idea of what to donate !!
Donation suppose to be something Minnesota ??

Tommy J. :spyder:

I think a few things specific to Minnesota would be nice. But even some thing to do with Spyders/mortorcycles (maintenance/cleaning things), gas cards, fastfood cards...things you might use when traveling. I hope this helps Tommy.

fireplug98
02-07-2013, 03:37 PM
You bet cha !!!! Thanks !!!! :-)

eagle
02-07-2013, 05:54 PM
as you know i do scroll sawing, so will make a cutting of MINNESOTA. when do we group all these items together?

Paula(Butch2025)
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM
as you know i do scroll sawing, so will make a cutting of MINNESOTA. when do we group all these items together?
Neal that's great!!

You ca always give it to me down at Spyderfest, but remember we will have at least one ride in April before then, so you could bring it there too.

Paula(Butch2025)
03-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Going to head to Aerostich to pick our "basket" - a dry sack - to start putting Minnesota stuff and Spyder stuff into it for the State Basket Raffle at Spyderfest. Remember if you have something to donate let me know so we can make arrangements to pick it up.

soaring hawk
03-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Paula, what about some micro fibre towels. I also have a 1964 1/2 mustang 1/64 scale all metal collector car I can donate. What about picking up some wild rice? I also have a k&n rs filter I bought by mistake. Thoughts or suggestions?

Paula(Butch2025)
03-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Paula, what about some micro fibre towels. I also have a 1964 1/2 mustang 1/64 scale all metal collector car I can donate. What about picking up some wild rice? I also have a k&n rs filter I bought by mistake. Thoughts or suggestions?
All great suggestions, if you want bring the items you want to donate down to Spyderfest we'll add them to the basket.

soaring hawk
03-27-2013, 09:09 PM
:thumbup: Will do!