PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Spyderfest Attendees (or wannabe attendees)

FaranH
02-06-2013, 12:13 PM
The MOGang is putting together a raffle to raise money for kids (specific charity not yet identified). They've asked each state or individuals within the state to put together a basket of items or something of value to be donated and then raffled. (see more at http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?48484-Spyderfest-2013-BASKETS-FOR-KIDS)

Anyone want to help come up with a theme or have anything of value that could be donated? Possibilities:

1. Gift certificate basket - could have random collection of gift certs for restaurants, iTunes, motorcycle shops, Spyder store, etc.
2. Food basket
3. Travel - maybe someone has a timeshare week they could donate and the rest of us could pitch in for gas cards, etc.
4. Spyder care basket - cleaners, oil, lint-free cloths, gaskets, roadside emergency kit, etc.

If we decide on a basket that has actual products in it, I'm thinking we could all just bring the stuff with us and then I can find a basket or bag while we're up there to make it all purty. ;)

Chime in and let me know what y'all think!

Cruzr Joe
02-06-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm in............thinking.......this may take awhile........but i'm in

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

FaranH
02-14-2013, 12:12 PM
We need you to chime in if you can contribute to a basket to be auctioned off for charity at Spyderfest. Even if you're not attending, you can still contribute. I'd like to get it put together well in advance so we are scrambling at the last moment to come up with an awesome, generously-filled basket!:clap:

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2013, 12:39 PM
We need you to chime in if you can contribute to a basket to be auctioned off for charity at Spyderfest. Even if you're not attending, you can still contribute. I'd like to get it put together well in advance so we are scrambling at the last moment to come up with an awesome, generously-filled basket!:clap:

I have two items to donate for the Arkansas Charity Basket.

1 - Brand new 16GB Ipod Nano (New Bigger Model). (I can fill it with music if that would help)

:yes::yes:

2 - Dark Gray Can Am Baseball Style Cap.

Cruzr Joe

FaranH
02-14-2013, 04:54 PM
I have two items to donate for the Arkansas Charity Basket.

1 - Brand new 16GB Ipod Nano (New Bigger Model). (I can fill it with music if that would help)

:yes::yes:

2 - Dark Gray Can Am Baseball Style Cap.

Cruzr Joe

That's a great start! :2thumbs: I'll donate an iTunes gift card and some earbuds. We'll make it an electronics/music basket. Anyone else want to chip in?

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Lets go Arkies, make a good showing

samewok
02-14-2013, 06:17 PM
How about the cover that comes with Rt limited?

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2013, 07:35 PM
How about the cover that comes with Rt limited?

That would be cool, half or full?

Cruzr Joe

ParDuff
02-24-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm In.

Thought we could bring some gift items from the NWA area like Webster jam and jelly and War Eagle Mill flour. Might even be able to find some Petit Jean Meats between now and then.

Paul

Cruzr Joe
02-25-2013, 07:50 AM
ParDuff

Great, thanks we need all the help we an get.

Cruzr Joe

ehagerman
03-15-2013, 01:44 AM
If anyone is leaving from Little Rock/Hot Springs area on the 24th - would like to join you for the ride up.

FaranH
03-15-2013, 08:31 AM
If anyone is leaving from Little Rock/Hot Springs area on the 24th - would like to join you for the ride up.

Ernie!! I'm so glad you guys are coming. I'm leaving that day but from 2 hours north of you. So I guess I'll meet you there. But I'm so glad to hear you're back in the saddle!!:D