PDA

View Full Version : Need a good dealer

Questions
02-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Hello folks, getting ready to retire to Rodgersville, Tenn. I would appreciate the location of a good Spyder dealer down that way. I don't want to buy it in Maryland and be in Tenn. by June or July. I had a RT before and wrecked it [stupidity] so its time to buy another, would appreciate any info.

Rafe

pickelhead
02-06-2013, 07:04 AM
If you are retiring to the Rogersville near Kingsport, There is great dealer in Elibethton, Tn. They just had a grand opening of there new location back in November. Lemont uses them as one of the shops he goes to.

Lamonster
02-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Hello folks, getting ready to retire to Rodgersville, Tenn. I would appreciate the location of a good Spyder dealer down that way. I don't want to buy it in Maryland and be in Tenn. by June or July. I had a RT before and wrecked it [stupidity] so its time to buy another, would appreciate any info.

Rafe

You got East TN ATV (that's who I use) and you have Alcoa Good Times. Both should do you well.
There is Mountain Adventure off of I40, I have not used there service but they are good folks too.

otter28169
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
My wife and I have relatives in Kodak and visit there one week every summer. Last year I got my new spyder the day before we left for 9 days down there. While I was in kodak I stopped at Mountain Motorsports and was very impressed with there selection and friendly staff. This year I will be ryding down and I fully intend to drop by for another visit. BTW I hope to retire to East Tennessee someday, it is awesome down there.

HondaEast
02-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Rafe

Even though we are in Ohio, give us a try! Never hurts to do some shopping. I guarantee you that we will be competitive whether your looking at a new unit or parts & accessories! Don't forget we will ship to you!

Give Julie a call @ 1-877-437-1631 ex. 43 if your looking for an unit and mention you found us on the spyderlovers forum!

PM me if your ever looking for parts and accessories! :thumbup:

lmfarmer94
02-06-2013, 02:33 PM
I purchased my RS from Mountain Motorsports. They have been great to work with.

Marty

optimus prime
02-06-2013, 04:06 PM
I too lived in Maryland and retired to Tennessee. Bought my spyder from Alcoa Good Times. Great service Dept. Good luck with your retirement and move to Tennessee

Questions
02-07-2013, 07:31 PM
I want to say thanks to the people who took the time to answer.

Take Care
Rafe:thumbup: