PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dance II

otter28169
02-04-2013, 11:13 AM
I got off the phone with a friend of mine whom works at the Chobani plant where I applied ( a mere 14 miles from the house). My application and resume have been sent up through the ranks with glowing recommendations!!!!!!! This means I could be working within an hour of my house (18 mins to be a little more exacting) for the first time in several years!!!!!!! I was also told that I may not receive a call today, but I would get one by the end of the day tomorrow, to set up an interview!!!!!! They did say that an interview was somewhat of a formality because several past co-workers of mine have made it a point to explain to the hiring manager just how much of a hard worker I am!! I had no idea some of them worked there!!Sorry about all the exclamation points, but I haven't worked in 7 weeks and I am starting to lose my mind. I go to the doctor tomorrow and expect to be cleared to work which means I could be working soon!!!!!! This also means I can start working on saving up the money for a trip with the NY Spyder Ryders this year!!!!!:2thumbs:

I wanna ryde, I wanna ryde, I wanna ryde..........................:yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohy ea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

warp10
02-04-2013, 11:19 AM
fingers crossed for congrats :pray::pray:

Bob Denman
02-04-2013, 11:29 AM
:agree: ...And you were worried... :lecturef_smilie: ;)
I'm a firm believer in good things happening to good people! :thumbup:

CyncySpyder
02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
:cheers::congrats: Teddy & I wish you luck :congrats::cheers:

jerpinoy
02-04-2013, 12:45 PM
:congrats:

It saves a lot of resources to work close to home. I used to spend $ 100/week just gas alone. I figured out what is the use of making a lot if you just end up the same.

KCPete
02-04-2013, 12:58 PM
:congrats: :clap::clap::clap:

Chupaca
02-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Good luck:clap:

ARtraveler
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM
:popcorn:Waiting for that good news to become official. Hang in there. :thumbup:

bruiser
02-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Good luck to you. Always nice to work close to home.