PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Race Track Link

xpeschon
02-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Not sure anyone has posted this however, here is the Rogersville Race Track Link.. There may be some information that is needed for some of you race fans, having said that, click on the schedule at the top of the link and look how they have us listed on 4/25, Love it...

http://www.ozarkracewaypark.com/

X Man

Wiredux
02-04-2013, 08:45 AM
I am glad to see we have a date. Since I leave on Friday Morning I will be able to get pictures of this event. :clap:

Oldmanzues
02-04-2013, 09:20 AM
I doubt it will be me, but what are the requirements to run on the track ? Equipment and so on.
WOW, from "performance testing" to National TNT in a year. Godd show, What.
Oldmanzues

currin20fan
02-04-2013, 09:39 AM
CanAm Spyder Nationals TNT - :yes: It's gonna be allot fun to watch!

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks again x-man, Google works better than Mapquest in getting exact directions :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ....Mike ................ And thanks for Posting on the board for all to use ...:agree:

xpeschon
02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
I doubt it will be me, but what are the requirements to run on the track ? Equipment and so on.
WOW, from "performance testing" to National TNT in a year. Godd show, What.
Oldmanzues

Helmet, gloves and jacket... I know I know, we said the same to Len, yes you gotta wear pants, ha ha.. See ya there...

X Man

Yazz
02-04-2013, 01:34 PM
X-Man, thanks for the link!

Every SpyderFest has been the best I thought it ever could get. The next year was always full of new surprises.

This year, we'll be styling going down the track at the Can Am International TNT! :ohyea:

xpeschon
02-04-2013, 04:48 PM
X-Man, thanks for the link!

Every SpyderFest has been the best I thought it ever could get. The next year was always full of new surprises.

This year, we'll be styling going down the track at the Can Am International TNT! :ohyea:

I know Yazz right!!!!! I loved what they called it, CanAm International TNT!!!

X Man

GloryRyders
02-05-2013, 05:57 AM
CAN'T WAIT!:yes:

pitbull
02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I told you all this was no longer preformance testing!!!! It's explosive now!!! TNT it's dynamite! :yikes:

Yazz
02-05-2013, 09:03 PM
I told you all this was no longer preformance testing!!!! It's explosive now!!! TNT it's dynamite! :yikes:

Bring it on!!!! :2thumbs: :2excited: