PDA

View Full Version : comfort camper ...mcminnville, oregon

rock
02-03-2013, 02:04 PM
if you are planning on purchasing a camper for your bike, do not purchase it from this company... ours arrived with damaged canvas. kent claimed it was damaged during shipping but the canvas was shipped inside the unit and it had no outside damage. they said that they had no replacement canvas and would be happy to send me a patch kit. we refused, a patch kit on a new camper, not a chance. we were then advised that they had no more canvas in stock would have to wait till they ordered for the next years units. we have spent from last spring trying to resolve this. now they will not respond to us..we live in west virginia and have learned a valuable lesson, purchase locally if at all possible..we have lost all hope of ever fixing this issue..

Chupaca
02-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear that they will not help out hope they come to their senses..:thumbup:

bmwlarry
02-03-2013, 04:19 PM
We live about 40 miles from McMinnville but have never seen that brand or dealer. We use a Aspen Sentry trailer ourselves and love it! I hope you hear from them soon.

szohar
02-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I am looking now into a company now is for sure off my list!

rock
02-07-2013, 10:47 AM
here is there street address...comfort camper..1271 ne hwy. 99w ste. 147 Mcminnville, or 97128

bmwlarry
02-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Last time I checked, their website was down.

rock
02-08-2013, 09:43 PM
the web site was running yesterday but no links are available to contact them...and no addresses or numbers are there any more...thanks kent for caring about a customer that trusted you...we will never use this camper..it is useless to us...i have tried to post this on many other forums and was denied, they claim i was a spammer..anybody know of a place that i can post this and warn others ...if you do spread the word... if you feel uncomfortable doing this you can give me the pages and i will register and post this...thanks to all..