PDA

View Full Version : Info on a dealer in Brooksville, Fl?

Spyderific
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Anyone know this Can Am dealer in Brooksville, Florida? Good dealer or not? Anyone live close?

MouthPiece
01-29-2013, 06:49 PM
I live in Sanford, Flarda, (Central, Flarda) and for all these years I didn't realize that Brooksville had a Can Am dealership. That's one on me. I can't say one way or the other.

Chris

ironsidebob
01-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Barney's the dealer in brooksville you must be talking about. They are a good bunch of people. My dad was just there a week ago getting his up dates done to the fuel system. Im like 15 min away from the dealership. Will be in florida till the middle of april till I head back to Ontario. If you need me to have a look at anything or needing any info from there, I would be glad to do so. Ironside Bob

johnnyrocket
01-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Anyone know this Can Am dealer in Brooksville, Florida? Good dealer or not? Anyone live close?

Don't know anything abou their service dept. but I stopped in just to visit one time as I was passing thru awhile back and they gave me a t-shirt, a couple of hats and some Spyder spray wax just for checking them out. Very friendly group.