PDA

View Full Version : New Dealers are listed on the factory site

Lamonster
04-03-2008, 08:10 AM
http://www.spyder.brp.com
Just click on "Find Dealer near your location"

sabunim5
04-03-2008, 11:02 AM
:doorag: I asked them to do that a few weeks ago. I'm glad to see they have done it. Thanks for keeping us up to date. :bigthumbsup:
sabunim5

YRYDE
04-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Lamonster,

Thanks for posting the link which provides the list of the new authorized Can Am Spyder Dealers. My Silver Spyder was purchased at ProMotor Sports in Fond du Lac, WI. It was a five hour drive from here in Negaunee, MI. I dreaded the drive. As it stands now, we no longer have to drive that far for an authorized dealer. I have learned from your posting that Marquette PowerSports has become an authorized Can Am Spyder dealer. I live just down the road from them. You remember how excited you were when you got the call that your Spyder was delivered. It's happening again. :2excited:

I would also like to thanks both your and BajaRon for posting the Audiovox CCS 100 instructions with the illustrations. You guys did a great job as usual. Now that I've read and printed "The Cruise Control - Getting it perfected" post I have the necessary information to successfully install the cruise control. :bigthumbsup: Thanks again.

As you may know, we get lots of snow here in the UP, especially along the higher elevations near Lake Superior. Last weekend we had 25" of snow fall in less than 24 hours. However things are melting fast and I look forward to riding the Spyder PE#94, with the cruise control engaged. We have numerous miles of pavement between the small towns here in the UP. That makes for little to no traffic at all this makes for really great cruising. Ya' gotta keep your eyes peeled for deer, bear, cougar, moose, and other local critters.

If any of the Spyder Lovers want to check out the UP of Michigan and have a place to stay along the way, consider the UP Spyder Ride this August. I'm hosting a Spyder Ryder's BBQ on Sunday August 3, 2008. We live on a lake and it's a great place to have a party. We have enough spare bedrooms to make great resting stop for those who wish to sleep overnight before continuing on their epic tour through the UP. You will notice the snow and ice will have melted by then. I guarantee you'll have a great time.

Thanks again.

YRYDE aka Yooper Ryder