PDA

View Full Version : Question about Installations while at Syderfest

PrairieSpyder
01-27-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm on a tight budget, but really excited about Spyderfest. However, I may consider buying highway pegs from Syderpops while there. D the vendors actually have merchandise with them? Is there someone there to install them for me? What would the additional cost be?

If they don't actually have the goods on hand at the 'fest, or if I'd have to wait to install them, I'd probably just wait till I'm home to order something.

Thanks for any info on how this works. This will be my first 'fest.

SpyderLady
01-27-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm on a tight budget, but really excited about Spyderfest. However, I may consider buying highway pegs from Syderpops while there. D the vendors actually have merchandise with them? Is there someone there to install them for me? What would the additional cost be?

If they don't actually have the goods on hand at the 'fest, or if I'd have to wait to install them, I'd probably just wait till I'm home to order something.

Thanks for any info on how this works. This will be my first 'fest.

All of the vendors last year had stock and people to install them. You could PM Spyderpops just to make sure. I know he is very accommodating.:clap:

sealfloorboards
01-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Seal Floorboards will be there with plenty of stock and will be happy to install them. It's 9important that while you are at SF you.........

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

PrairieSpyder
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks to both of you. Now I'll have to be more careful of impulse buys.

Kungfuspyder
01-27-2013, 08:33 PM
All of the vendors last year had stock and people to install them. You could PM Spyderpops just to make sure. I know he is very accommodating.:clap:

i talked with Spyderpops earlier and he will have installers there.

CMA Cowboy
01-27-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Len and Pitbull Powersports will have Lamont Pegs to install as well.

Lamonster
01-27-2013, 09:32 PM
SpyderPops will have my pegs there as well as Pit Bull. :doorag:
There will be a charge for install. .

SllimG
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Are they going to have your IPS key holders? Would like to see one in person before I buy one.

Bob Denman
01-27-2013, 09:38 PM
So all I've got to do is figure out is how to hide all of the receipts? :thumbup:

boomerkc
01-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Spyderfest for the Spyder owner is like the candy store to a child. So many things to see and want. Only thing is the limit on your credit card, so be prepared.

sealfloorboards
01-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Spyderfest for the Spyder owner is like the candy store to a child. So many things to see and want. Only thing is the limit on your credit card, so be prepared.

Remember, Seal Floorboards and PayPal offer a 6 Mo. interest free pmt. program.

Ride in comfort,
John
SealFloorboards

Blue Star
01-27-2013, 11:14 PM
So all I've got to do is figure out is how to hide all of the receipts? :thumbup:

That is easy, as all you have to do is tell the vender to not give you one :roflblack:

KCPete
01-27-2013, 11:18 PM

My wife is trying to talk me into leaving the cards at home over Spyderfest... Can I use yours while I'm there? :D:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

pitbull
01-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Yes sir excited about installing NBV's at the store and several other items, if you want it we are going to do our best to make it happen including our all new stage 3 performance package...... Shhhhh

Bob Denman
01-28-2013, 07:51 AM
That is easy, as all you have to do is tell the vender to not give you one :roflblack:
You're right! :shocked: I had forgotten about that!

THAT'S the trick that I used to use at the Apencade and Americade conventions in Lake George! :thumbup:

The Guys in the Drag Specialties trailer actually got to know my name, and looked for me; year after year...

bullant12
01-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Are they going to have your IPS key holders? Would like to see one in person before I buy one.

Just look up for any Texas rYding group... at least one of their members should have an IPS...;)

duneside
01-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Yes sir excited about installing NBV's at the store and several other items, if you want it we are going to do our best to make it happen including our all new stage 3 performance package...... Shhhhh

WOOHOO!!!:yes:

Kratos
01-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Is Reggy coming? :D

SpyderLady
01-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Is Reggy coming? :D

Last we heard YES!

Bob Denman
01-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Cool! :thumbup: In fact; DOUBLE-cool! :2thumbs: