PDA

View Full Version : Spyder sighting!

Rando
04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I am from Michigan visiting my Mother in Sarasota, FL. Today at 3:15 we were southbound on 41 and we spotted a yellow Spyder northbound going towards Bradenton. There is a Spyder dealership in Bradenton. Was it anyone on this forum?

Trypod
05-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, today i saw my first :spyder: coming toward me from the opposite direction. You CANNOT mistake that profile!!!! :spyder: I was coming home from work about 3 pm on Rampart Rd. west side Jax and saw the yellow
:spyder: coming at me from the opposite direction. I am supposing my smile was as big as his as we waved at each other ;D .

pphantom538
05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Saw my first one on the road in Manalapan, NJ headed towards Rt 9 at 7AM this morning. Gee I wish I could join them for a commute to work.

jeuchler
05-25-2008, 09:59 PM
OK,we were out looking for a house that had a sunroom like what we want to build (while we were testing the new BeadRiders and BRP backrest) and I had to do a U-turn and cut through the parking lot of the bar next to the firehouse in Cheshire, MA, where I saw another Silver Spyder parked.

(If you're not whether I'm talking about you, you left your black Shoei Hornet DS on the seat!)

We were already on our way north, and didn't go into the bar, but if it's your ryde, let me know! :bigthumbsup: