PDA

View Full Version : Gray, drizzly day..

KCPete
01-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Always a good day to fire up the smoker... :bbq::bbq:

60887 The brisket @ 7+ hrs over oak...

60888 Add the ribs not long after...

60889 Button things back up and pour a glass of homebrewed honey-wheat...

60890 Of course, check the temp to make sure it's where it should be....

Throw on some apple to flavor up the ribs some more, and enjoy the brew! :cheers: Helps take my mind off the fact that there's 86 days and counting to Spyderfest!!:yes::yes:

boomerkc
01-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Pete, glad you've got dinner on the grill and the beer ready to pour. Be right over. Jim

Bob Denman
01-27-2013, 07:03 PM
:shocked: Dang... I've always heard that K.C.'s the best place for barbeque! :2thumbs:
Now I'm hungry again, and supper's only two hours in the rearview mirror... :gaah:

KCPete
01-27-2013, 10:24 PM
Pete, glad you've got dinner on the grill and the beer ready to pour. Be right over. Jim

:shocked: Dang... I've always heard that K.C.'s the best place for barbeque! :2thumbs:
Now I'm hungry again, and supper's only two hours in the rearview mirror... :gaah:

You guys should have come over! :D
Had a few people over, and ended up sending them home with brisket & ribs for tomorrow! Seriously, we have a few close friends we call our 'strays' who don't have any family close in the area, and every so often we throw something in the smoker, or something in the grill, and invite them over to share some relaxed 'family' time.
Bob, you're right! KC IS the best place for BBQ!!:bbq::bbq:

otter28169
01-27-2013, 10:33 PM
It's always a lot of fun to have great food with great friends:thumbup: