PDA

View Full Version : Removing front fenders

Lipz
01-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey All,
Just got a 2012 RS-S in Oct and was wondering if anyone had completely removed their front fenders and if so how hard was it. Is there any major alterations (wiring mostly)? If you have done this can I get some pics. I have seen a few online but never enough to really get me to bite the bullet and just do it.
THX,
Lipz

5PYD3R
01-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Hey All,
Just got a 2012 RS-S in Oct and was wondering if anyone had completely removed their front fenders and if so how hard was it. Is there any major alterations (wiring mostly)? If you have done this can I get some pics. I have seen a few online but never enough to really get me to bite the bullet and just do it.
THX,
Lipz

Dont have any pics but its really easy! If memory serves correctly there are two bolts per fender on the inside of the wheel. Then a quick disconnect for the lights thats behind the frunk. Easy to track down and disconnect.

Lipz
01-24-2013, 10:12 PM
If you wouldnt mind. Could you take a few pics and post/email them for me.

THX
Lipz

Spy+
01-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Not hard at all.. Easy way is to remove the wheels. Start from the inside (bolts on the front and back)..that will allow you to remove the fender...the next step is to remove the brackets...