PDA

View Full Version : Status Report

otter28169
01-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Got the sutures out of my hand yesterday and thinks are looking pretty good. Just realized how week my hand actually is when I tried to use it for a few things yesterday. Note to self, do not try to run power tools for a few weeks. All is healing up nicely and I am looking at rejoining the workforce in a week or two. Hopefully I can get some time built up as I would like to try to make it to Spyderfest this year. I am getting back to normal though. I know this because while I was driving to Utica on Sunday I was thinkin about how great it would be to ryde the back roads I was taking, and even showed my wife that my hand could twist the throttle if the opportunity arose.
As for the snowmobiles: they are sitting on the back yard patiently waiting for the next bit of riding snow to grace us with it's presence. I wish old man winter would either :cus: , or get off the pot.:banghead:

bruiser
01-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I had a squeeze ball the doc gave me therapy. Took a few weeks after the surgery for me to get my strength back.

Bob Denman
01-22-2013, 10:49 AM
You'll be back to riding strength in no time! :thumbup:

Spyderjockey
01-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Glad to hear that you are on the mend. All of us in New York are pulling for you to go to Spyderfest with our "little" or maybe I should say our "getting bigger almost everyday group". Keep thinking "I am going to Spyderfest".:thumbup::yes: