PDA

View Full Version : Indiana ride tomorrow?

8LEGS
01-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow :roflblack: wind chill will be -18 .... Other places are colder, so why not. :yes:

otter28169
01-21-2013, 09:11 PM
You gotta send that cold our way don't ya??!!! I was hoping for spring to get here for ryding:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ARtraveler
01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

dick574
01-21-2013, 09:53 PM
:ohyea: I'd love to, BUT I'm going to be at the IN Horticulture Show in Indy.

Kmort44
01-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow :roflblack: wind chill will be -18 .... Other places are colder, so why not. :yes:

:hun:
Did you fall down and bump your head......stop taking your med's.........drink your lunch........eat at Trickie Dicks again...........use all you cell minutes and decide to start posting?

I give, pick one!!!

Oh by the way.........Where are we going to meet for this polar bear Ryde! I'm in!!!:bowdown:

8LEGS
01-22-2013, 01:36 AM
I knew I could count on you Kevin! Don't you have to work?

8LEGS
01-22-2013, 01:39 AM
You gotta send that cold our way don't ya??!!! I was hoping for spring to get here for ryding:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm sending it your way as fast as I can! Also this "accumulating snow" they keep talking about for Friday. I'm sending it to you too. No need to thank me. :roflblack:

8LEGS
01-22-2013, 01:44 AM
:hun:
Did you fall down and bump your head......stop taking your med's.........drink your lunch........eat at Trickie Dicks again...........use all you cell minutes and decide to start posting?

I give, pick one!!!

Oh by the way.........Where are we going to meet for this polar bear Ryde! I'm in!!!:bowdown:

Do I have to pick one, just one? Well, actually, it's too dang cold to be outside or running around somewhere and I find myself bored with nothing to do. I figured a ride would be fun! I was going to go shopping, but that didn't sound like fun. Maybe I just need to get another book. Grrrr. PSS....... C'mon spring.

serf
01-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Below freezing all week with snow today and supposedly gonna be 56° by Tuesday... you are now entering Indiana.:2thumbs: