PDA

View Full Version : Mini Tyler Spyder Visit

Phil
01-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Had a fun visit in Tyler today. WildTexasRanger (Eddie Chase) came to Tyler on his 2013 ST to visit with me and Rcantrell52 (Reese Cantrell). Fun visit.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

rcantrell52
01-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Phil,
It was good to see you again and appreciated the tour of your new building. Enjoyed meeting Eddie and seeing his new ST Limited. Looks like Can Am has a winner with the ST line. I wonder if this line will increase the market penetration for Can Am or if it will cannabilize the RS/RT lines.
Reese

flamingobabe
01-20-2013, 09:46 AM
glad you guys had a good visit....Eddie...what do you think of your ST?

BikerDoc
01-20-2013, 10:01 AM
I was with a Harley guy this past week and he told me if the ST had been available when he bought the harley that he would have purchased the ST instead so I feel certain there is some additional market penetration on the way. The spread in features between the RS and RT was just too great. Of course some rS and RT owners may opt for the exciting ST (I rode one 2.5 hrs this wee), but then again their bikes will be resold into the used market - overall I can't see this as anything but a help to BRP

wildtexasrangr
01-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Phil & Reese,

Wanted to say Thanks for the visit that day. I just found this today. :roflblack: (always a day late or a dollar short, right ) :roflblack:

Phil,
That new building of yours is so wild and cool. I know its been a lot of work but well worth it.:bowdown: You have beautiful RT too,cant wait to see it lit up at night on a ride. For sure need to get with you on a few thing for my ST for some advice. Oh & thanks for lunch too.

Reese,
Thanks for the info on the trike class will be going to it this spring with the wife.Hope next visit you will have your bike so we can go for a ride.:yes:

Flamingobabe,

I love this ST:spyder2:. Its a great bike best of both worlds in the spyder family. You wont be disappointed when you get yours. I had my wife with me when we went and looked at them and she sat on all three. As me the ST was the best fit and more comfortable than the rest. I'm so happy with it,now comes the fun of tricking it out and making it my own.:2thumbs:

BikerDoc,

I agree with your statement about the opening it up for BRP. I'm new to the Spyder but not riding. I mean this when I say, the ST:spyder2: is the best of both worlds. ( touring and performance ) I'm so stoked to be riding again which if it wasn't for the trike I'd be sitting on the sidelines still just watching.:banghead: NOT EVER AGAIN !!!!!

wildtexasrangr
01-31-2013, 09:10 AM
What do you guys think about setting up a meeting place every other month for all us East Texas :spyder2: riders??????? A Sat. meet and greet AND A RIDE for all of us..

rcantrell52
01-31-2013, 09:46 AM
What do you guys think about setting up a meeting place every other month for all us East Texas :spyder2: riders??????? A Sat. meet and greet AND A RIDE for all of us..

I agree about meeting, it will be a good time.
Regards,
Reese

PMay
03-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Breaking in to conversation :) My wife (Beth) and I bought our NEW 2013 Spyer RT Limited today and live about 30 minutes North of tyler. We would love to meet and ride sometime as well if you have room for us..

We used to have a small bike club of about 30 riders when we were on two wheels but we have since let our two wheels go and retired from riding for a few years.. We have now returned and joined the spyder lovers :)

Hope to meet up sometime.. :)

Phil
03-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Breaking in to conversation :) My wife (Beth) and I bought our NEW 2013 Spyer RT Limited today and live about 30 minutes North of tyler. We would love to meet and ride sometime as well if you have room for us..

We used to have a small bike club of about 30 riders when we were on two wheels but we have since let our two wheels go and retired from riding for a few years.. We have now returned and joined the spyder lovers :)

Hope to meet up sometime.. :)

Hey there PMay!! Welcome! To SpyderLovers!!!

Reese and I know several other Spyder folks here in the Tyler area and we'd love to meet you and Beth. Several of us will be heading to SpyderFest in April so this month may be a bit tight, but hollar at us!

Congrats on your new ryde!!

PMay
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Hey there PMay!! Welcome! To SpyderLovers!!!

Reese and I know several other Spyder folks here in the Tyler area and we'd love to meet you and Beth. Several of us will be heading to SpyderFest in April so this month may be a bit tight, but hollar at us!

Congrats on your new ryde!!

Thanks we would be so ever excited to meet one free weekend perhaps.. Would it be alright to PM you my cell so that we may connect one weekend?

Phil
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks we would be so ever excited to meet one free weekend perhaps.. Would it be alright to PM you my cell so that we may connect one weekend?

Absolutely. Better- PM your email address and I'll add in some of the other ryders in Tyler.

Phil
04-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Also, for Tyler area folk, I met a nice couple at the Broadway Chick-fil-a today. They were on a blue 2011 RT. Retired. I gave them my card with SL URL on it. Hope to see them here AND at Spyderfest. They said they were going to vacation in northern Ark that week, but may come on to SF!

wildtexasrangr
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
For sure after :spyder2:fest we all need to get together. I'm 30 min south of Tyler, off of 155.Would be great to meet all and get together.:yes:PARTY TIME FOR THE:spyder2: :yes:

rcantrell52
04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I second WildTexasRanger's idea about getting together on a regular basis for Spyder group ride in East Texas.
Reese