PDA

View Full Version : Whats the odds ???????

arntufun
01-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Not a good week to buy a lotto ticket, we just recieved recall notices on all three of our vehicles !!! :banghead:

Spyder - Canister tube
Toyota Tundra - window switch
Jeep Liberty - air bag computer (possible deployment)

coz
01-19-2013, 07:38 PM
we just got the toyota pw switch recall a couple days ago. scion x b . i think my canister tube was done during my first check-up in june of 11, along with the dps recall. maybe you should buy a ticket, you're three for three.:roflblack::thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM
You have heard the saying--it never rains but it pours. ;)

spyder3
01-19-2013, 08:57 PM
You have heard the saying--it never rains but it pours. ;)

i thought it was "when it rains, it pours":dontknow::popcorn:

ARtraveler
01-19-2013, 09:48 PM
That's two ways of saying it. I will bet there are even more :roflblack:

Bob Denman
01-19-2013, 10:07 PM
:shocked: That's almost as bad as the poor guy whose girlfriend sued him for child support at the same time that his wife was divorcing him by claiming that he was impotent... :shocked:
He lost BOTH cases! :yikes:

Spyder_Cowgirl
01-19-2013, 11:03 PM
:shocked: That's almost as bad as the poor guy whose girlfriend sued him for child support at the same time that his wife was divorcing him by claiming that he was impotent... :shocked:

Makes me think of the rich guy that married what he thought was the love of his life. She had an adorable daughter that he adopted ... some months after the marriage, comes home from work one day and all of wife's / daughter's stuff is gone -- no note, nada. A few weeks later, she files for divorce and asks for CHILD support :mad: (since he is now legally the father). He counter files / sues (after finding out the whole thing was a scam from the start) .... and ...

SHE lost ... got nothing out of the divorce and also lost custody of her daughter!

The above is true! A bit of the topic of this thread ... but, still true.

boborgera
01-20-2013, 12:01 AM
i thought it was "when it rains, it pours":dontknow::popcorn:

Na, It's ; It never rains in Southern California.:roflblack:

IGETAROUND
01-20-2013, 09:11 AM

Oh Bob I love it, to quote the in crowd, LMAOROTF:yes::roflblack::clap::clap::clap:

Bob Denman
01-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Please pass it it on! Spread the joy! :2thumbs:
(Or in this case; the irony! :shocked:)

bruiser
01-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Gloom, dispair, and agony on me. :mad:

boborgera
01-20-2013, 03:31 PM

Like the guy who killed his Mother and Father, Then asks the Judge for leniency because,
Hes An ''Orphan''