PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO RENT A SPYDER DURING SPYDERFEST 2013

ccdoyle
01-19-2013, 03:28 PM
This will be our first SpyderFest. Our 14 year old son will be attending SpyderFest 2013 with us this year. We are looking to rent a Spyder (preferably a RT-S) during the SpyderFest. If you know of someone or have information about renting one, please post the information here. Thanks for your help.

Netminder
01-19-2013, 04:20 PM
This will be our first SpyderFest. Our 14 year old son will be attending SpyderFest 2013 with us this year. We are looking to rent a Spyder (preferably a RT-S) during the SpyderFest. If you know of someone or have information about renting one, please post the information here. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunatley I am unable to attend. But was thinking Len's new shop might have rentals? I know my dealer here in Quebec rents them as we rented one for a day before we bought ours. Really wish we could attend, just don't have enough vacation time. Hopefully one year soon! I hope envy one has a fantastic time!:thumbup:

Spacetrucker
01-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Me to would like to rent bike due to selling mine. But with new hart I can only ride slow and around town not long run, so hope Len will have some thing to ride ..two wheel or three would be great.

Bob Denman
01-20-2013, 08:34 PM
CC,
:welcome: Contact Len at PitBull Powersports... :thumbup: