PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Riders Edge Course

TuckMiddle
01-17-2013, 07:11 PM
March 9 & 10 at Cartersville HD. I did this last year and Ray Earls has an excellant course. :2thumbs:

Ray Earls, WTCUSNRET ""~~~~~o&o>
"Learning is Experience, Everything else is Information" Albert Einstein
MSF RiderCoach / Rider's Edge Instructor #4802

Director, Training & Rental Departments
Earl Small's Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson of Cartersville
{W} 770-919-0000

I'll be watching. Doing phy therapy for my right shoulder after recent operation. Lots of fun. :cheers:

Tuck

JKMSPYDER
01-17-2013, 07:57 PM
SI received an email from the dealer today advertising the course in March. I am signing up. Have had my ST-S for less than a month. I need all the help I can get.:agree:

pickelhead
01-18-2013, 08:23 AM
SI received an email from the dealer today advertising the course in March. I am signing up. Have had my ST-S for less than a month. I need all the help I can get.:agree:

Maybe I'll go with you, send me the details on signing up.

MarkLawson
01-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Went to their website and left them my phone number last week. Haven't heard from them yet...

SMOKEYG
01-27-2013, 11:22 PM
HOW DO I GET MORE INFO AND SIGN UP FOR RIDERS EDGE COURSE

MarkLawson
01-28-2013, 08:34 AM
HOW DO I GET MORE INFO AND SIGN UP FOR RIDERS EDGE COURSE

The original post has a phone number

TuckMiddle
01-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Saw Ray this weekend. He has a couple signed up for this course already.

He's a real pro and you'll love the course.

If you want to email him, it's: rayearls@earlsmallshd.com

Phone is n the first post above.

Tuck

MarkLawson
01-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Ray called me this morning and got me signed up. When I asked about the cost, he said it was $250. I told him I thought I'd read it was $150. I went to their website & it plainly said $150, so he honored that price.

The website is: http://www.earlsmallshd.com/msf-3-wheel-basic-ridercourse.htm

He went to it and confirmed the advertised price, but I imagine he'll get it changed to $250 as soon as he can. I would recommend you act quickly if you want to save the $100. Click on the link, & if it still says $150, call him and get signed up immediately!

HDH
02-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Talk to Ray last Wednesday and sign up for the course. Ray said this makes 4 people in course.

MarkLawson
02-14-2013, 07:12 PM
My wife, Mary Lou, grabbed the last slot today! Woo-Hoo! :yes:

MarkLawson
03-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Mary Lou & I are looking forward to the class this weekend!

Yol Bolsun
03-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Mary Lou & I are looking forward to the class this weekend!

So? Waiting for report, we are.

JKMSPYDER
03-13-2013, 06:06 AM
I thought it was well worth the money! It was divided into classroom and skills course in a large parking lot. Our class consisted of 5 Spyders and one Harley trike. The skills part consisted of weaving thru cones, negotiating obstacles, swerving, and hard braking. I learned a lot about what my Spyder could and couldn't do. It was also a pleasure meeting Mark and Mary Lou Lawson, Donnie (HDH), and John (Pickelhead) FENIMORE, although John and I had met before. I also enjoyed meeting Ray the Harley trike owner, and his wife Renee. We all got along great together. I would highly recommend this course to any Spyder owner. You never can learn too much.

MarkLawson
03-13-2013, 07:50 AM
JKMSPYDER said it well. He has an awesome yellow ST with an Ultimate saddle that Mary Lou really liked. I think I see another big investment coming my way...

We enjoyed the class, Instructors and everyone who went through it with us. I've taken a MSF Experienced Riders course before, so there was little new information provided, but what was provided was geared towards three wheelers. Much of what was taught I had forgotten, so I'm glad to have it brought back for me to ponder again.

Thanks Tuck for bringing this to our attention. It was good to see you Saturday morning!

Yol Bolsun
03-18-2013, 10:40 AM
:2thumbs: