PDA

View Full Version : PDI

Rando
03-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the PDI? Can you post it here?

barb36jack31
03-23-2008, 12:26 PM
PDI? Que es?

Jack H.

spyderrider44
03-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Don't know what PDI is!!! Need someone to explain it to me :-[

kma10-4
03-23-2008, 01:50 PM
pdi == pre delivery instructions. sent to dealer to perform before delivery.charge bat,check belt,clean rotors& brakes,check for codes,etc,etcetc, to many pages to list all of pdi instructions i have a dealers copy but like i said 32 total pages on pdi,specs,install trunk instructions,how to use and hook up to PC ,etc

Rando
03-23-2008, 02:06 PM
I was hoping to get a copy before mine is ready. I would like to have something to use to make sure everything is in order before I drive away from the dealership.

jeuchler
03-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I was hoping to get a copy before mine is ready. I would like to have something to use to make sure everything is in order before I drive away from the dealership.

Yes, that would be v e r y helpful!

Wijllie
03-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes, that would be v e r y helpful!

If someone could make a PDF of it (or knows a link) I can add it to my site for future needs :)

morgcl
03-23-2008, 05:19 PM
dont worry you know the dealer is going to to take care of you, doncha??????? :( :( :( :dontknow:

kma10-4
03-24-2008, 02:27 AM
if someone in the us knows how to post the full PDI book or scan than post it i have a extra copy of them ,lots of info about computer systen acces etc...i would have to take a jpg of every page than post all the url,s :edit: pc wizards only hahaha send me a pm and ill mail you my extra copy.so you can make a pdf file to share with all..

not real sure dealer will give you a copy very easy.talked to a spyder tech and he made copys when every body was at lunch, things like getting new pads replaced when squeeking
was a lot easier after showing copy in pdi that says clean pads & rotors with a spray (they give #of product to use)out of about 6 spyder mech. none had done this during pdi

DONE WILL SEND OUT TO RANDO .......AS SOON AS HE E-MAILS ME HIS ADDRESS.

jeuchler
03-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Phil209--

Sent you and Rando a pm in case he wants to split the geek-work, I can help.

(Thanks for doing this for all of us!) :bigthumbsup:

2faston3
03-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Guys:

Thanks a bunch for doing all this!

I know there are a lot of us there waiting... And we would like to know what is not/being done or should but hasn't been done.

Thanks again!

What a GREAT board we have here.

2faston3

incy
03-24-2008, 08:24 PM
a huge thanks form myself also.

The Spyders are very new in Australia with the first ones delivered only a few days ago.

I also would love to be able to read the PDI and ensure my spyder is as it should be.

Prevention is always better than cure.

this is a great community to be a part of and i for one am thankful to the members here who share so much for all of us to benefit and learn from

huge thumbs up

thanks
jane

Wijllie
03-25-2008, 12:38 AM
DONE WILL SEND OUT TO RANDO .......AS SOON AS HE E-MAILS ME HIS ADDRESS.

Hey that's not nice, I sended you a PM immediatly after your post and you didn't repy,
you could have asked my mail address... :(

I asked you if you could mail it to Europe (before I give my address) so I have something
original and can put it on my site...

kma10-4
03-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Hey that's not nice, I sended you a PM immediatly after your post and you didn't repy,
you could have asked my mail address... :(

I asked you if you could mail it to Europe (before I give my address) so I have something
original and can put it on my site...

sorry Pierre you did state europe though.so i went for the first in the usa as i ask for. no prob you could easily be first to share link in europe... :bigthumbsup:
HAPPY TRAILS

Wijllie
03-25-2008, 02:17 AM
sorry Pierre you did state europe though.so i went for the first in the usa as i ask for. no prob you could easily be first to share link in europe... :bigthumbsup:
HAPPY TRAILS

A short PM reply takes a few secs ya know ;)

Rando
03-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Here it is!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/Spyder_PDI.pdf

Thanks to phil209 and Lamonster for making this possible!

sabunim5
03-28-2008, 04:51 PM
:congrats: Great job and many thanks. Could this be posted somewhere for future easy reference like the owners manual was? It might be more helpful to more people if it was. Just my humble opinion. :a18:
sabunim5 :spyder:

jeuchler
03-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the (mailed) PDI, Phil, and thanks for the uploaded PDI, Rando!

I guess my dealer was waiting for you guys before he calls me ;D

...Ordered April 14, 2007.

Due March 31. Still no call...Despite the

"Customers with pre-orders received by BRP before July 16th, 2007: We are pleased to confirm that all these specific Premiere Edition Spyder roadsters will be shipped to the selling dealerships by March 31st, 2008 as planned" quote at

http://spyderryder.brp.com/spyder-community/en-US/News.Details.html?ArticleID=4d20ab30-bce1-4dc9-9d1b-ba29c647bf6a

incy
03-29-2008, 03:19 AM
wow huge thanks to all involved

very interesting reading

kma10-4
03-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Here it is!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/Spyder_PDI.pdf

Thanks to phil209 and Lamonster for making this possible!

no prob glad to see rdi in pdf :bigthumbsup:the more you know the better off we are as spyder buyers......you too jeuchler

pphantom538
03-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Worth the time at pick up to check especially if your riding home.

jeuchler
03-30-2008, 10:42 AM
OK, I'm slow, I just saw it.

Lamont, Thanks for linking the PDI Rando and Phil got us at the sidebar with the other Spyder Web links! :bigthumbsup: