PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Ryde Spyderfest 2013 - Who is going to join US!!

SpyderLady
01-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:Great showing.... as of 3/20 we have 54 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name. I am trying a new way to post as the previous way is extremely difficult to keep changing. I understand you would like to be able to see the listing when you click on this thread, but right now with my posting the entire registration listing, the listing by state and this. I will continue to try to find a way that works easily as I need it in lots of areas. Thanks for understanding.

Please let us know if you plan on going whether as a driver or passenger only because I would like to be able to give the restaurant a close approximate count so they will have enough food prepared. I will be posting more about this later in the other post on our ride. Getting really excited .

Due to time constraints I will just add people below until I have time to update the listing. Less than one month to go!!!!

Tbird
Peggy Lawing. pslawing

8LEGS
01-13-2013, 12:23 PM
You can count on us
8legs - Tina
Indiana pearl - Pat

Woohoo!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Charlottes Web
01-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Count us in.

Charlottes Web Christine:f_spider:
???? Terri:joke:

DocRags
01-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I will probably go...depends on what's going on at the same time. Have been to the Precious Moments chapel before but it's been awhile. Great place to visit.

CJ/johnnyg
01-13-2013, 02:29 PM
I might be interested again, do you think you can hold back the rain:yikes: this time.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. CJ/johnnyg Carol Gercken

Shewhoprays
01-13-2013, 02:38 PM
I'll be there. Hubby will watch my Booth so I can ryde. Can't wait. Bj:yes:

Spydeejane
01-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Spydeejane Jane Reed wants to go. Will probably have to bum a ride--although I am practicing when I can.

spydermonkey4
01-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name:

SpyderLover Name

First Name

Last Name

8 Legs

Boots

ckiblue

Faran

Faran

Flamingobabe

Charlene

Baker

GI Jane

Jane

Indiana Pearl

PyroLady

Joanie

Story

Spyder Me Lucky

Terry

Boul

SpyderLady

Linda

Austin

Spydermedicrn

SpyderRocks

Janet

Spydrluvr

Yazz

Joy

Sharon Deann

Heckstall

Pam Sharpe

Sober

J

Harpo

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png
add me to your list please

Paula(Butch2025)
01-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Count me in! --Paula

LindaG
01-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Linda Ingram:yes:

Blondie
01-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:

SpyderLover Name
First Name
Last Name

8 Legs

Boots

ckiblue

Faran

Faran

Flamingobabe
Charlene
Baker

GI Jane
Jane

Indiana Pearl

PyroLady
Joanie
Story

Spyder Me Lucky
Terry
Boul

SpyderLady
Linda
Austin

Spydermedicrn

SpyderRocks
Janet

Spydrluvr

Yazz
Joy

Sharon Deann
Heckstall

Blondie

Pam Sharpe
Sober

J
Harpo

Plugged in my spyderlovers name (Pam Sharpe) I will be there for the ladies ride. Thanks for all your hard work.

flamingobabe
01-13-2013, 05:31 PM
I'll be there. Hubby will watch my Booth so I can ryde. Can't wait. Bj:yes:

what kind od booth????

GI Jane
01-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Linda:

GI Jane's last name is Schulte

currin20fan
01-13-2013, 06:43 PM

SpyderLover Name
First Name
Last Name

8 Legs

Boots

ckiblue

Faran
Faran

Flamingobabe
Charlene
Baker

GI Jane
Jane

Indiana Pearl

PyroLady
Joanie
Story

Spyder Me Lucky
Terry
Boul

SpyderLady
Linda
Austin

Spydermedicrn

SpyderRocks
Janet

Spydrluvr

Yazz
Joy

Sharon Deann
Heckstall

Pam Sharpe
Sober

J
Harpo

Count me in.........................currin20fan Carol Currin

RPitts
01-13-2013, 07:37 PM
plan to ride on ladies ride at spyder fest!
Thank you!
RPitts

spydrluvr
01-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Linda, my name is Kim Brookhouse (spydrluvr).

My ryding pal's name is Linda Neumyer (kickstand) and she will ryde also

Thank you:yes:

PrairieSpyder
01-13-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm in. Bxntrk - Patti Ratts

is this the same as the Twysted Systers ride?

my3gs
01-13-2013, 08:45 PM
My better half wants to go!!! spyderwoman2012 Denise Riley Sing her up!!

SpyderLady
01-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm in. Bxntrk - Patti Ratts

is this the same as the Twysted Systers ride?

Great Catch..... Yes it is one and the same. I will change the post so I don't confuse me,:banghead: I mean anyone else.
els
else

Deanna777
01-14-2013, 05:30 PM
HI: I am Deanna777
I will be there @ Spyderfest with Blueknight911. I am interested going on this ride. My name is Deanna Baril.
Where is the ride going?

What time does the ride start?

Where do we meet for the ride?
How long will the ride last?

SpyderLady
01-14-2013, 10:02 PM
HI: I am Deanna777
I will be there @ Spyderfest with Blueknight911. I am interested going on this ride. My name is Deanna Baril.
Where is the ride going?

What time does the ride start?

Where do we meet for the ride?
How long will the ride last?

Deanna777, all the good questions. As soon as we have all the details ironed out everything will be posted on Spyderfest.com. I will do my best to keep the ladies as up to date as I can. I have not even ridden the route yet, that will happen in February.

Bandit
01-14-2013, 11:31 PM
My "Better Half" wants to go on the Ryde w/all the other Ladies. Please include her. "Lucky Charm" AKA Lena Lyles. Thanks! Bandit :doorag:

Jharpo
01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:Great showing.... as of 1/13 we have 34 ladies for the Ladies ride (does not include MOGANG Road Captains - 6)

SpyderLover Name
First Name
Last Name

8 Legs
Tina
Morgan

Blondie
Pam Sharpe
Sober

Boots

Butch2025/Paula
Paula

bxntrk
Patti
Ratts

Charlottes Web
Christine

CJ/johnnyg

ckiblue

Currin20fan
Carol
Currin

DocRags

Evi

Faran
Faran
Hearyman

Flamingobabe
Charlene
Baker

GI Jane
Jane
Schulte

Indiana Pearl
Pat
Morgan

kickstand
Linda
Neumyer

LindaG
Linda
Ingram

Pigtails
Paula
Hartzell

Ppitts
P
Pitts

PyroLady
Joanie
Story

Shewwhoprays
BJ
Thompson

Spydeejane
Jane
Reed

Spyder Me Lucky
Terry
Boul

SpyderLady
Linda
Austin

Spydermedicrn

Spydermonkey4
Brenda
Barton

SpyderRocks
Janet

spyderwoman2012
Denise
Riley

Spydrluvr

Yazz
Joy
Reeske

Sharon Deann
Heckstall

J
Harpo

Terri

Tonya
Converse

Deanna777

Make Jharpo the Spyderlovers name and real name Janie Harper.

Thanks, sorry for the confusion

bruisersbaby
01-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Would definitely like to join all of you.

Bruisersbaby aka Kris Brewer. :ohyea:

Joanie
01-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Looking forward to this ryde!! Twysted Systers!!!!! YEAH Baby!!:yes:

AlamoRyder
01-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Count me in for sure. Just got my red RT-S in late October and always in the mood to ryde.

RTSPYDERSSATX: our member name (with husband)

Gail Wilson
San Antonio, Tx

spyderrider12
01-17-2013, 08:42 AM
I'd like to join the ryde, just need to know where and when to show up!

Cathy, aka Spyderrider12, from Nebraska

SpyderLady
01-17-2013, 09:14 AM
I'd like to join the ryde, just need to know where and when to show up!

Cathy, aka Spyderrider12, from Nebraska

Cathy, details will be posted as soon as everything is finalized. Right now our planned destination is Precious Moments Chapel. Information will be posted here on the ladies forum, on Spyderfest.com, and it will be in your booklet included with your registration packet. This is an event not to miss. All Ladies!

Charlottes Web
01-17-2013, 09:27 AM
Count us in
Terri7 Terri Pohle
and Charlottes Web last name is KROHN

Deanna777
01-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Deanna777, all the good questions. As soon as we have all the details ironed out everything will be posted on Spyderfest.com. I will do my best to keep the ladies as up to date as I can. I have not even ridden the route yet, that will happen in February.

SpyderLady: Thanks for letting me know, I will check on Spyderfest .com for any updates on Ladies Ryde Spyderfest 2013. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Deanna777

Jharpo
01-19-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png
add me to your list please
Just to let you know,

SL User Name -Jharpo
First Name - Janie
Last Name - Harper

Thanks

Shewhoprays
01-20-2013, 05:21 PM
what kind od booth????

I have a small business " Bjs Impressions" and make the FLOs - Frunk Lid Organizers as well as hip pouches, bags, and so forth. I will have a booth at Spyderfest. Bj

I2BZ2W8
01-20-2013, 09:26 PM
a friend name Shelly Banks will be riding as well...

Venem Girl
01-21-2013, 05:03 PM
:yes:This looks like a great day out with the girls. Count me in!

My username is Venem Girl ( Alias- Julie Alexander) From Montana

Just let me know when and where to show up.

Joanie
01-21-2013, 09:52 PM
:yes:This looks like a great day out with the girls. Count me in!

My username is Venem Girl ( Alias- Julie Alexander) From Montana

Just let me know when and where to show up.

We, Linda aka SpyderLady and Twysted Syster #1, will be posting more info as soon as it is available. Just make sure you at SpyderFest by Thursday morning as we are 99.9% sure the ladies ride will be on Thursday.

See ya there.

Joanie
"Twysted Syster #2"

:dg2::dg2::dg1::dg1:

Shewhoprays
01-22-2013, 07:43 AM
what kind of booth????

I tried to send a message but somehow the message got lost, anyway I'll try one more time. I will be having a booth at Spyderfest - BjsImpressions. Selling the FLOs- Frunk Lid Organizers, hip pouches, bags, etc. Bj

Phyxius
01-22-2013, 10:18 AM
I'd like to go too. :)

You say "currently" going to Precious Moments Chapel. I don't really have any desire to go there so, even if the location changes I'm still in as I'd just like to go for a ride wherever the destination is. :)

SpyderLady
01-22-2013, 11:53 AM

You say "currently" going to Precious Moments Chapel. I don't really have any desire to go there so, even if the location changes I'm still in as I'd just like to go for a ride wherever the destination is. :)

You will not be disappointed. We will have a great place for lunch, the ride is all back roads of twisties, etc. We will have fun.:yes:

I2BZ2W8
01-26-2013, 08:55 AM
I see my name on the list Sharon Heckstall and I2BZ2W8 is my username....I cant wait so excited.

SpyderLady
01-26-2013, 10:33 AM
I see my name on the list Sharon Heckstall and I2BZ2W8 is my username....I cant wait so excited.

I can't wait either :yes: and I am the ride chair. Will be running the ladies route next week-end so I may have more to post:clap: or maybe I will just keep you guessing:roflblack::roflblack::hun: Less than 3 months and counting:dg1::dg1::dg1::dg1:

Phyxius
01-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Oops, I didn't tell you the rest of my info, I see my SN - Phyxius on the list. My real name is Christina Dale and if you need it my state is Maryland. :)

Thanks!

Pigtails
01-27-2013, 03:32 PM
I see you already added me from our conversation. Wasn't sure if I needed to reply but just in case....

I am READY to RIDE!!!!!!

Jharpo
02-13-2013, 04:40 PM
My name is already on your list, but now my daughter,complete with a new RT, is coming with me and wants to join the fun of the Twysted Sister Ryde. Her user name is Tjspyder and her name is Terri Cole.

Thanks,
Janie Harper (Jharpo )

Venem Girl
02-13-2013, 07:41 PM

It looks like you have plenty of backup horsepower. Have Fun!

Bonniele
02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
We've never been to Spyder Fest before. Would love to go on the Girls Ride but don't know when, etc. Will we know more about it there?

Phyxius
02-13-2013, 10:34 PM
We've never been to Spyder Fest before. Would love to go on the Girls Ride but don't know when, etc. Will we know more about it there?

They have a schedule posted here: http://www.spyderfest.com/Events_Schedule.html

It's gonna be awesome! :clap:

Bonniele
02-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Would love to come. Bonnie Vukonich

SpyderLady
02-14-2013, 08:21 AM

Yes, it will be in your booklet as will all the details. But for the record..... our Ride will be Thursday leaving from Vendor Village at 9:00 a.m. Would love to have you join us. We will be having a blast.:yes:

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2013, 09:00 AM
in for the ride

Sheila (Mrs. Cruzr Joe)

Kathy (Mrs. Handy Luke)

FaranH
02-14-2013, 09:15 AM
in for the ride

Sheila (Mrs. Cruzr Joe)

Kathy (Mrs. Handy Luke)

Does that mean you and your brother are coming dressed in drag?! :yikes:

Please tell me it means either Sheila or Kathy (or both) are now in the driver's seat! :pray:

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Does that mean you and your brother are coming dressed in drag?! :yikes:

Please tell me it means either Sheila or Kathy (or both) are now in the driver's seat! :pray:

AAAgh......No drag here, Sheila and Kathy will be bummin a ride, I think Sheila already has a ride with one of our Spyder Ryder Friends.

Neither of them wants the responsibilities of being the driver (ie, paying for the gas, etc)

That was funny Faran.

Dentin028
02-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Linda,

I hardly ever get on here but I will participating on the Twisted Sisters Ride.

FaranH
02-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Linda,

I hardly ever get on here but I will participating on the Twisted Sisters Ride.

Yea! :yes:

Brew crew
02-24-2013, 04:41 PM
Sign me up please for the ladies ryde!! OH MY STARS!!! I am so excited! And am sitting here in disbelief that we are actually going to go!

Michele Brewer
brew crew
Ohio

dogdays
02-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:Great showing.... as of 2/16 we have 44 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name. I am trying a new way to post as the previous way is extremely difficult to keep changing. I understand you would like to be able to see the listing when you click on this thread, but right now with my posting the entire registration listing, the listing by state and this. I will continue to try to find a way that works easily as I need it in lots of areas. Thanks for understanding.

Paula Johnson Michigan Dogdays

DOGDAYS Paula Johnson MI

RPitts
02-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Plan to do the ride!
Rosalie Pitts
Overland Park, KS

Cruzr Joe
03-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Linda

Some how or other you have left out two names :dontknow:

Sheila (Mrs. Cruzr Joe) :yes:

Kathy (Mrs. Handyluke2) :yes:

Blondie has offered to take Sheila with her and Kathy will be trying to bum a ride.

Please add their names to the list. :bowdown:

Cruzr Joe

Linda8802
03-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Linda Musgrove, Linda8802

I2BZ2W8
03-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Phatz is Rochelle Banks aka Shelly

Halesangel13
03-08-2013, 09:54 AM
I plan to ride on the Twisted Sisters Ryde.

Cathy Hale, Madison, Indiana
halesangel13

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
03-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Add me to your list. Woohoo! Marciana Huarte aka Motorcycle Mama

Forgive the typo in description. :(

Spydette
03-10-2013, 06:27 AM
I plan on going on the Ladies Ryde too. :)
Spydette - Debbie Collins

Gonna leave Schnauzer with the boys! :yes:

SpyderLady
03-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Twysted Syster and I cannot wait to meet all of you. I am so pumped to have this many ladies going with us. It will be a GREAT ride. The beginning of April I will be starting a new thread regarding our ride and it will contain additional information all will need to know, so please keep an eye out for it. Just thing we are just WEEKS away from Spyderfest:dg1::dg1::dg1::dg1::dg2::dg2:

NitroCircus Spyder
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.:dg2::dg2::dg1:Great showing.... as of 3/20 we have 54 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

Please let us know if you plan on going whether as a driver or passenger only because I would like to be able to give the restaurant a close approximate count so they will have enough food prepared. I will be posting more about this later in the other post on our ride. Getting really excited .

Due to time constraints I will just add people below until I have time to update the listing. Less than one month to go!!!!

Tbird
Peggy Lawing. pslawing

Please add NitroCircus Spyder....Sue Caulfield to the ladies ride. Thanks.

SpyderLady
04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
All are welcome. I apologize I have not had time to update the listing lately as other Spyderfest projects have been taking my time. I leave in 4 days for Springfield....Lots to do, and not a lot of time. See you all soon:yes::yes::yes::dg1::dg1::dg1::dg2::dg2:

Linda Deeds
04-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Wishing to join on the Twisted Sister ride at Spyderfest. Coming in from Gulf Shores, Alabama. Driver and rider. Thanks