PDA

View Full Version : Cargo trailer 7x14

Noral
01-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Looking for a 7x14 cargo trailer, I know about other post on these to for to go. Which is a good built and reasonable what to look for in and around MS. Cadillac with VW price.Info from all the professionals.:bowdown: Thanks.

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-09-2013, 01:51 AM
:2excited:......Ivorspyder has one for sale on the 4 sale / WTB forum.......it's 7 x 12 but that's darn close :yikes:......just sayin...Mike

ijon1
01-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Looking for a 7x14 cargo trailer, I know about other post on these to for to go. Which is a good built and reasonable what to look for in and around MS. Cadillac with VW price.Info from all the professionals.:bowdown: Thanks.

I really like my Legend trailer, but not cheap. Its a well built trailer.

3up
01-09-2013, 07:56 AM

What the he_ _ are you going to do with another trailer? I think my last count you had 2 or maybe 3 not including you ToyHauler. I have a Cadillac trailer I'll sell you for a Cadillac price $$$$. :cheers:

arntufun
01-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Most brands are built the same way (3/4 floor and 3/8 walls). There are a few features that makes some better than others

1. RV latch on side door (not cam bar) for exit from interior
2. Make sure the floor plywood underneath the trailer is colored black (so it wont rot)
3. V nose....... It tows way better (straighter) than standard flat nose and will save fuel
4. Ez greese fittings on end of wheel hubs
5. Flow through vent system on sides
6. Spring assist ramp door (most have that standard)
7. Roof vent

Some luxurys would be

1. 6.5 interior hieght
2. Screwless sides
3. Dual dexter axels
4. Stabalizer jacks in rear so it doesn't need to be hooked to tow vehicle to load (I love mine)
5. E track system for tie downs
6. Grip tape on rear ramp
7. Led lighting

bruiser
01-09-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm hauling two. So need minimum 18' and that's cutting it tight. Guy on base has a 2012 24' car hauler for 8k. :shocked: