PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

SpyderLady
01-08-2013, 10:05 AM
First of all all ladies are welcome on this ride. If you passenger behind someone and still want to be with the ladies.... just show up at starting point and I KNOW there are many who will welcome you as a passenger.:yes:

Second, the Twisted Sisters (Joanie -Pyrolady and Linda -SpyderLady) may add a little more to our ride name (soon you will understand):hun:

Third, just like last year if we have any other gender who REALLY want to ride with us, they are welcome. There are just a few requirements to be on this ride.:roflblack::roflblack: Ladies, help me here... what requirements should there be. This thread will be updated as reasonable suggestions come in.

Fourth..... Stay tuned, we will be adding more information as it be comes available. :popcorn:This WILL be a great ride.... twisties, scenery, etc. The ride will definitely be:firstplace: . Last year one of the rides had 70 bikes on it. Come on ladies, I KNOW we can beat that:yes:

REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHERS JOINING LADIES RIDE:

Lipstick and blush
Sparkley shirt or coat (in case it is cold)

FaranH
01-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Linda - I'm in! I didn't get to go on last year's ride, but it was definitely a treat to see all the ladies lined up to go. Even the extra-special "ladies" :roflblack:. Although they did flaunt their stuff a little much for my taste. LOL.

flamingobabe
01-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Sounds great....Twisted Sisters sounds like a fun ride....the area around Ozark has some really good roads.....looking forward to the Ladies ride

Faran...the pic brings back funny memories and a smile on my face...thanks

Spydeejane
01-08-2013, 10:41 AM
I may not be ready to ride by myself--I am a newbie--, but I will try to hitch a ride. It will be fun. And where will we eat. That's an important aspect for spyder riders. LOL.

LindaG
01-08-2013, 11:08 AM
We ride the twisted sisters (335,336,337) here in Texas, am looking forward to a ride in the Mo. Hills
:yes:

murphybrown
01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Shewhoprays
01-08-2013, 12:49 PM
It should be great fun. Ladies ryding together and to a fun place like Precious Moments. Wow! The roads are great. Come one come all. Let's show the other rydes how to do it.:yes::yes::yes:

SpyderLady
01-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I may not be ready to ride by myself--I am a newbie--, but I will try to hitch a ride. It will be fun. And where will we eat. That's an important aspect for spyder riders. LOL.

Jane, not an issue. You know one of the ladies will let you passenger. Right now Tonya has dibs behind me unless they get their bike in time, otherwise you are more than welcome. Definitely need your photographer skills on this ride.:bowdown:

Now with regards to food, come on give us time:popcorn:...... just received the route in an email and have not had time to look at it, nor to ride it. Trust me there will be FOOD along the way:yes:

Just wanting to keep the ladies geared for Spyderfest and the Twisted Sisters!!!! Just remember we warned everyone.... :spyder:This will be the best ride and the MOST fun.:ohyea:

spydermedicrn
01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Jane, not an issue. You know one of the ladies will let you passenger. Right now Tonya has dibs behind me unless they get their bike in time, otherwise you are more than welcome. Definitely need your photographer skills on this ride.:bowdown:

Now with regards to food, come on give us time:popcorn:...... just received the route in an email and have not had time to look at it, nor to ride it. Trust me there will be FOOD along the way:yes:

Just wanting to keep the ladies geared for Spyderfest and the Twisted Sisters!!!! Just remember we warned everyone.... :spyder:This will be the best ride and the MOST fun.:ohyea:

It would be GREAT if we were able to know the route (time frame) before the ride (even before getting there). I know last year, I couldn't go because I had made plans to ride with my group (guys) and no one I spoke with seemed to know how long the ladies ride was going to be. It doesn't have to be exact times but the time frame of the ride would be good to know before hand and really help us "planners" out :D

Blondie
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
First of all all ladies are welcome on this ride. If you passenger behind someone and still want to be with the ladies.... just show up at starting point and I KNOW there are many who will welcome you as a passenger.:yes:

Second, the Twisted Sisters (Joanie -Pyrolady and Linda -SpyderLady) may add a little more to our ride name (soon you will understand):hun:

Third, just like last year if we have any other gender who REALLY want to ride with us, they are welcome. There are just a few requirements to be on this ride.:roflblack::roflblack: Ladies, help me here... what requirements should there be. This thread will be updated as reasonable suggestions come in.

Fourth..... Stay tuned, we will be adding more information as it be comes available. :popcorn:This WILL be a great ride.... twisties, scenery, etc. The ride will definitely be:firstplace: . Last year one of the rides had 70 bikes on it. Come on ladies, I KNOW we can beat that:yes:

Count me in, wherever you want to take us----Last year the ride was awesome, even with the rain, so I am sure you will make it great again! And I liked last year's requirements---you gotta look the part if you want to ride with the ladies. Or at least be able to "speak woman" as my husband is known to say!

Blondie
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM

I had only been riding my Spyder a couple of months when I went on last year's ride. These ladies that lead us make it doable for all levels of skill and they make sure you are handling things. You still have some time to keep practicing before Spyderfest, so don't count yourself out yet!

Spydette
01-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Ladies ride sound great to me:yes:. This will be the first Spyder event I am attending on my bike. We usually ride 2 up on the Spyder. I'm hoping we can ride our own bikes up there so I can do the Ladies ride and leave Schnauzer to ride on his own.

I2BZ2W8
01-08-2013, 06:24 PM
This will be my 1st Spyderfest and of course..I want to hang with the twisted Sisters..

PrairieSpyder
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
This will be my 1st Spyderfest and of course..I want to hang with the twisted Sisters..

Also my first Spyderfest and y'all can count me in on this Twisted Sisters ride.

Maybe it should be Twysted Sisters?

flamingobabe
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3H671wdsj8&feature=player_embedded

Joanie
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3H671wdsj8&feature=player_embedded

Flamingo Babe!! Thanks for the reminder. I wasn't there to see but heard all about it!!!

Joanie
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
"Twisted Sister" does that mean we are "contortionists"??:yikes:

Just asking.... might need some venom for that one!!:thumbup:

Oh yeah.. for those of you wondering about "venom"!!! That is one of those things yet to come!!

Let's knock the "boys" out of the park this year!!!

SpyderLady
01-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Ladies....need your comments on what the other gender needs to dress like in order to go on "the ladies ride"

SpyderLady
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Also my first Spyderfest and y'all can count me in on this Twisted Sisters ride.

Maybe it should be Twysted Sisters?

Yes. Needs to be changed to Twysted sisters. Thank you for catching that. Just a hint....Joanie and I refer to ourselves as to the Twysted sisters..... You will see why at Spyderfest!!!

Yazz
01-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Ladies....need your comments on what the other gender needs to dress like in order to go on "the ladies ride"

Well, ya know, The Girls of CowTown set the bar pretty high as far as fashion goes. Don't know if I could beat them for feminity. :roflblack:

The least the other gender should wear is lipstick and a sparkly shirt. :thumbup:

Looking forward to riding with y'all again, and will remember to bring more rubber gloves this year...

Paula(Butch2025)
01-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Well, ya know, The Girls of CowTown set the bar pretty high as far as fashion goes. Don't know if I could beat them for feminity. :roflblack:

The least the other gender should wear is lipstick and a sparkly shirt. :thumbup:

:agree: Looking forward to the ride!

Joanie
01-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes. Needs to be changed to Twysted sisters. Thank you for catching that. Just a hint....Joanie and I refer to ourselves as to the Twysted sisters..... You will see why at Spyderfest!!!

If were going to do one, what about both

Twysted Systers :yes:

Do we think we could get LaMont to create our own little dancing icon?!?!?!

PrairieSpyder
01-09-2013, 11:18 AM
I haven't any experience with previous 'fests, but as to how the "other gender" could qualify for the Systers ryde, I think, in addition to lipstick, we should be able to discern some blush on the cheeks!

GI Jane
01-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Count me in! Last year's ride was awesome. Boots, are you going to do this one also. I need my "partner in crime".

If the "other" gender wants to participate they definitely have to show up in drag like last year.

Anyone who wants to go 2 up can ride behind me.

FaranH
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
If were going to do one, what about both

Twysted Systers :yes:

Do we think we could get LaMont to create our own little dancing icon?!?!?!

Hmm...like any of these?! 596935969459695

8LEGS
01-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Count me in on this one too!:thumbup: Last year spydie was throwing codes and I spend the day at the dealer getting an oil pressure switch replaced :banghead: instead of the ladies ryde.

Jharpo
01-09-2013, 04:57 PM
This is my first Spyderfest and I am so looking forward to the fun. So please count me in for this ride. Thanks to all of you "Mo Ryder's." for all the work you do.

Janie

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 04:59 PM
It would be GREAT if we were able to know the route (time frame) before the ride (even before getting there). I know last year, I couldn't go because I had made plans to ride with my group (guys) and no one I spoke with seemed to know how long the ladies ride was going to be. It doesn't have to be exact times but the time frame of the ride would be good to know before hand and really help us "planners" out :D

Trust us we understand. Very ODC when it comes to stuff like this. I can't give tooooo much away at this time:popcorn: or our thread would drop to the very bottom. More will be announced as it becomes ready.

To help you the ladies ride will be on Thursday, April 25. All rides leave out around the same time so you will have to decide when you see the rides which you want to do. There will be rides Thursday and Friday (ladies only on Thursday). Hoping this helps.:pray:

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 05:02 PM

Looking forward to riding with y'all again, and will remember to bring more rubber gloves this year...

Good start to our list:

Lipstick and Sparkly Shirt

Ladies the reference to rubber gloves was because we got caught in a down pour the last part of our ride last year and several people were unprepared. :opps:Me I have a pair of kitchen latex gloves I keep with my rain gear. Of course you know what color they are.:yikes:

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Count me in! Last year's ride was awesome. Boots, are you going to do this one also. I need my "partner in crime".

If the "other" gender wants to participate they definitely have to show up in drag like last year.

Anyone who wants to go 2 up can ride behind me.

Great to hear you will be attending again!! Can't wait to renew ole friendships. :yes::yes::yes:

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Hmm...like any of these?! 596935969459695

Perfect, how do we use them or get Lamont to give them to us for a while.:clap::clap::clap::bowdown::2thumbs:

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Count me in on this one too!:thumbup: Last year spydie was throwing codes and I spend the day at the dealer getting an oil pressure switch replaced :banghead: instead of the ladies ryde.

Won't happen this year even if you have to ride "B**CH" :shemademe_smilie: or should I say passenger. Just let us know if you or anyone gets stuck like that this year and we will make sure there is a shuttle to get the ladies to the starting point. (At least I hope we will have a shuttle):spyder2::dontknow:

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Ladies,

We will have our very own photographer for our ride, plus Evi is a very good ryder, well lit up, and has agreed to be our primary tail gunner helping me out. :b2b: I have other road captains that will have duties during the ride, but Evi will be very important to us. Please welcome Evi to the ride when we start off.:trike:

IndianaPearl
01-09-2013, 05:21 PM
:2thumbs: I can't go to Spyderfest and not do Twisted Sister Ride... Count me in.:ohyea:

SpyderRocks
01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Won't happen this year even if you have to ride "B**CH" :shemademe_smilie: or should I say passenger. Just let us know if you or anyone gets stuck like that this year and we will make sure there is a shuttle to get the ladies to the starting point. (At least I hope we will have a shuttle):spyder2::dontknow:

Linda, Pete and I are trailering the spyder to Ozark so we'll have our truck available. I plan to go on the ladies' ride (I'll bum a ride as well), so should be able to transport 3 or 4 others as well...

ckiblue
01-09-2013, 07:34 PM
:clap:I'm willing to give it a try, my first spyderfest too, plus still getting the hang of driving it, but have plenty of time to practice up....If my hubby can find someone else to hang out with, so I can ride my bike with you twysted sisters...he's quite a talker any suggested buddy for him?

SpyderLady
01-09-2013, 08:12 PM
:clap:I'm willing to give it a try, my first spyderfest too, plus still getting the hang of driving it, but have plenty of time to practice up....If my hubby can find someone else to hang out with, so I can ride my bike with you twysted sisters...he's quite a talker any suggested buddy for him?

Oh he will have no problem finding someone to talk to.:chat: Please do not worry about your riding, several ladies last year had never been on a back road, let along one with curves. :yikes::yikes:The ladies did great and we had a great time ( bit wet, but great none the less)

ckiblue
01-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Oh he will have no problem finding someone to talk to.:chat: Please do not worry about your riding, several ladies last year had never been on a back road, let along one with curves. :yikes::yikes:The ladies did great and we had a great time ( bit wet, but great none the less)

Thats good, back roads and curves I practice on, so no problems there...can't wait:yes:what day do you plan on doing the ride?

SpyderLady
01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
:dg1::dg1::dg2::dg2:

Ladies, look at what Faran got added for us. :yes: Thank you so much Faran. Absolutely love them.

FaranH
01-10-2013, 12:32 PM

Ladies, look at what Faran got added for us. Thank you so much Faran. Absolutely love them.

Thanks goes to Lamont for giving us ladies our own smilies! All I did was find a few we liked. ;)

Evi
01-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Ladies,

We will have our very own photographer for our ride, plus Evi is a very good ryder, well lit up, and has agreed to be our primary tail gunner helping me out. :b2b: I have other road captains that will have duties during the ride, but Evi will be very important to us. Please welcome Evi to the ride when we start off.:trike:

Thanks SpyderLady!! Although I have ridden a lot, the will be first with ladies. Hope you enjoy my pictures!

Yazz
01-10-2013, 05:35 PM

Ladies, look at what Faran got added for us. :yes: Thank you so much Faran. Absolutely love them.

:dg1::dg2: Thanks Faran and Lamont! :dg2::dg1:

Joanie
01-10-2013, 06:59 PM
:dg1::dg2::cheers::dg2::dg1:

Just need wine glasses now!

Boots
01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
COUNT ME IN FOR THE RIDE.SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST.WHERE IS THE MAIN GATHERING GOING TO BE ? THANKYOU,BOOTS

SpyderLady
01-11-2013, 08:19 AM
COUNT ME IN FOR THE RIDE.SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST.WHERE IS THE MAIN GATHERING GOING TO BE ? THANKYOU,BOOTS

Boots we don't have all if the details completed yet, as soon as we do more information will be posted:-)

Boots
01-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Trust us we understand. Very ODC when it comes to stuff like this. I can't give tooooo much away at this time:popcorn: or our thread would drop to the very bottom. More will be announced as it becomes ready.

To help you the ladies ride will be on Thursday, April 25. All rides leave out around the same time so you will have to decide when you see the rides which you want to do. There will be rides Thursday and Friday (ladies only on Thursday). Hoping this helps.:pray:

Count me in on the ladies ride.I had a blast on the ride last year.Boots

SpyderLady
01-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Count me in on the ladies ride.I had a blast on the ride last year.Boots

Boots, looking forward to seeing you again. Ladies WILL have fun:dg1::dg1::dg2:. We are going to have to show Evi how the ladies rock, roll, and ride:yes:

spydrluvr
01-12-2013, 11:47 AM
This is my first spyderfest, after reading the posts, I'm guessing this ryde is not to be missed...so add one more please!:dg2:

Evi
01-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Boots, looking forward to seeing you again. Ladies WILL have fun:dg1::dg1::dg2:. We are going to have to show Evi how the ladies rock, roll, and ride:yes:

I am so looking forward to this ryde!!! I am sure it will be a new adventure for me!!!! See you all at SpyderFest!!! Can't wait!

8LEGS
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM

If I bring you another bracelet, will that get me out of riding b***h? :roflblack:

SpyderLady
01-13-2013, 11:03 AM
If I bring you another bracelet, will that get me out of riding b***h? :roflblack:

No braclet needed.;) You only have to ride b***h if your bike is in the shop again.:gaah: But then again you surely could find a nice person to let you ride theirs or else make Len give you a loaner. :dontknow: We WANT you on the ride. :dg1::dg1::dg1:

pitbull
01-16-2013, 11:23 AM
O boy..... Hadn't been on this thread yet......... And I'm closing my eyes to this one, something tells me I don't want to know what's happing on this one...... I'm out of here before I get suckered into signing things AGAIN! :yikes: Omg!

8LEGS
01-16-2013, 12:57 PM
O boy..... Hadn't been on this thread yet......... And I'm closing my eyes to this one, something tells me I don't want to know what's happing on this one...... I'm out of here before I get suckered into signing things AGAIN! :yikes: Omg!

Careful Len, I have pictures of that!

Yazz
01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
And the afore said physical evidence...

Shewhoprays
01-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Faran I love those little gals. Bj

Evi
01-17-2013, 07:31 AM
I can't wait!! 96 days until the New Adventure of Spyderfest!!! YEAH:yes:

SpyderLady
01-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Went on a ride yesterday with Evi. Working on getting our signals straight for the ladies ride. Was so great to be out in January riding in 60+ weather:dg1::dg1:

Evi
01-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Went on a ride yesterday with Evi. Working on getting our signals straight for the ladies ride. Was so great to be out in January riding in 60+ weather:dg1::dg1:

It was a great ride!!! Thanks for all the twists and turns yesterday. It was a wonderful day!!

Just want to know when you are going to share some venom with me?!?! The real stuff not the mini ones!!!:dg2::cheers:

Evi
01-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Can't wait for SpyderFest!!! And the Twysted Systers Ladies Ryde!!!!

Brr..... this midwest cold weather is getting to me!

Joanie
01-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Just can't wait to get my license and be able to drive myself!!! :pray: Please let me pass that test!!!

SpyderLady
01-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Just can't wait to get my license and be able to drive myself!!! :pray: Please let me pass that test!!!

Prayers to you. So when us this scheduled for. Need o know so I can stay off roads. LOL

Joanie
01-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Prayers to you. So when us this scheduled for. Need o know so I can stay off roads. LOL

"KMA!!!"""

Love you!!

pitbull
01-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Careful Len, I have pictures of that!

And the afore said physical evidence...
Easy girls....... I have a small hand in what gets printed and handed out at the event..... Never know what we might brand this year lol :roflblack:

Joanie
01-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Easy girls....... I have a small hand in what gets printed and handed out at the event..... Never know what we might brand this year lol :roflblack:

Hmmm... who is typing the book and who knows the printer....

OK Len, I don't have any pictures from last year.....but I am sure that someone would gladly provide them to me!!!! LOL

I won't do it, but it would be funny!!!:roflblack:

ckiblue
01-29-2013, 09:09 PM

You won't have any problems passing it. I did it a couple of weeks after I got my spyder last November, but I was worried about it too..out of my comfort zone, now I just need to practice more. When are you going for it?

PHATZ
01-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I am in!!

Joanie
01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
You won't have any problems passing it. I did it a couple of weeks after I got my spyder last November, but I was worried about it too..out of my comfort zone, now I just need to practice more. When are you going for it?

Don't know. I have to go taken my written test to get the permit, then I can drive on the roads. I need to take the book and read it. Just things are so crazy getting ready for SpyderFest, Kev's middle son leaves for the Marine's on the 9th. Just need to make time!!!!

SpyderLady
02-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Ladies, I am excited about our ride even more. I actually rode the route (unfortunately in a truck) Saturday after the MOGANG meeting on Spyderfest. I will post more as each week goes by, but it is great. We will mostly be on the famous Route 66. I have found a pace for lunch at a small family owned restaurant that has been in business for 34 years. They are excited to have us. More later!!!

SpyderMeLucky
02-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Ladies, I am excited about our ride even more. I actually rode the route (unfortunately in a truck) Saturday after the MOGANG meeting on Spyderfest. I will post more as each week goes by, but it is great. We will mostly be on the famous Route 66. I have found a pace for lunch at a small family owned restaurant that has been in business for 34 years. They are excited to have us. More later!!!

Knew we could count on you to make this ryde awesome. Thanks, Linda. Can't wait to go on it!! And I loved the ryde last year in spite of the rain. LOL

Champagne
02-04-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't know if that's fair Let me get a good understanding. If I want to ride with my wife on the back of the bike I need a wig, a bra, makeup :roflblack: or the
option is walking around waiting for you guys to come back. Are you going to have a section for men who are biting their nails. as there wifes are on the bikes
Drinks may easy the stress a little. I will never take ownership to this post. If I do, it will be a long ride back to New Jersey.:yikes:

SpyderLady
02-04-2013, 06:48 PM
I don't know if that's fair Let me get a good understanding. If I want to ride with my wife on the back of the bike I need a wig, a bra, makeup :roflblack: or the
option is walking around waiting for you guys to come back. Are you going to have a section for men who are biting their nails. as there wifes are on the bikes
Drinks may easy the stress a little. I will never take ownership to this post. If I do, it will be a long ride back to New Jersey.:yikes:

Guess you will have a long ride back since you posted and the post has your name on it.:trike: Once on here and the world knows, no taking it back:gaah:

Well.... let's see... if you want to be with your wife and the LADIES.... the equipment is not a bad deal considering there will be other rides on the same day and you would then have to ride BI**H behind one of the guys.:clap: Seems to me either way you will be dressing like a lady.:ohyea:

Yazz
02-04-2013, 07:04 PM

You forgot the twinkly shirt!
SpyderLady, think we were posting at the same time. I like your reply better! :clap:

Champagne
02-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Guess you will have a long ride back since you posted and the post has your name on it.:trike: Once on here and the world knows, no taking it back:gaah:

Well.... let's see... if you want to be with your wife and the LADIES.... the equipment is not a bad deal considering there will be other rides on the same day and you would then have to ride BI**H behind one of the guys.:clap: Seems to me either way you will be dressing like a lady.:ohyea:

May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..
as they say in China C'mom thank you.

PS. that is not the picture of my bike. my bike is yellow RS

Mo Lee
02-05-2013, 06:22 AM
I can see it now, hotel parking lots full of men slowly pacing back an forth, waiting on their wife's to bring their baby home. :yikes::yikes::yikes::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:

Yazz
02-06-2013, 11:23 AM
May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

No need to hang out at the hotel. Lots to see, people to meet, and things buy at Vendors Village and Pitbull PowerSports. Very easy way to burn some down time.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..

This is a Ladies only ride. If you want to participate, you have to look like one. :dg2::dg1:

SpyderLady
02-06-2013, 02:16 PM

I appreciate your suggestion. This ride is really just for the ladies to have a ride all their own.:dg2: Last year men joining the ride was a joke as it is this year. :hun: I really can't close the ride to anyone, but I am hoping the men understand the ladies wanting to do their own kind of ride.:ohyea: They will all be safe and sound, it is a great ride for the ladies and one they can easily do whether they have a lot of miles under their belt or not. The men do not need to worry at all.:chill: Of course once everyone finds out the ladies are doing the Route 66 route, we may have lots of men dressing up to join us:clap::clap:

You realize the men can always follow us 1 mile back if you want to have a men's ride, but we will not be zooming around and the men will do the typical man thing and want to go around us:roflblack:

DocRags
02-11-2013, 09:41 PM
You realize the men can always follow us 1 mile back if you want to have a men's ride, but we will not be zooming around and the men will do the typical man thing and want to go around us:roflblack:So does this mean if we're on the ladies ride we aren't going to be zooming around? :cus: How are you going to hold back Faran and Flamingobabe? :hun: Maybe there should be a fast ladies ride and a slow ladies ride. :yes:

SpyderLady
02-12-2013, 08:50 AM
So does this mean if we're on the ladies ride we aren't going to be zooming around? :cus: How are you going to hold back Faran and Flamingobabe? :hun: Maybe there should be a fast ladies ride and a slow ladies ride. :yes:

REALLY, it will be hard for me to hold back:gaah:, but Flamingobabe enjoyed the ride last year. We won't be crawling along but we won't be zooming over the speed limit either.:shemademe_smilie: What is this WE aren't going to be zooming around?:hun: It will be a good ride for all the ladies. I keep it safe, fun and exciting. I do believe all the ladies enjoyed it last year even in the downpour:yes:

flamingobabe
02-12-2013, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvbO6-k_SM

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::dg1::dg1::dg1:

LindaG
02-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I had Mazda and it does come in second to the spyder.:bowdown::yes::f_spider:

Cruzr Joe
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Sorry, have to put my two cents in.

Faran.

Riding slow.

They do not go in the same sentence, even if you try.

Hi Faran, LOL

Cruzr Joe

Phyxius
02-13-2013, 10:29 AM
So does this mean if we're on the ladies ride we aren't going to be zooming around? :cus: How are you going to hold back Faran and Flamingobabe? :hun: Maybe there should be a fast ladies ride and a slow ladies ride. :yes:

Maybe we can have fast in front? In fox hunting we have "flights". First flight is the people who gallop and jump anything. Second flight is a little slower and perhaps doesn't jump everything. Third flight (hilltoppers) who go slow, perhaps even just sedately walk about.

(This video is old, fox hunting is illegal in many places now so most people "fox chase" by laying a scent trail for the hounds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtrv11h8tE )

SpyderLady
02-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Actually those that want to go faster normally are at back of the group. Not that I totally understand it but those in back seem to have to ride faster

Jharpo
02-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I
I had Mazda and it does come in second to the spyder.:bowdown::yes::f_spider:

I have owned two Mazdas, a RX7 and a Miata5 and really enjoyed both of them but now it's all about my Spyder.

Phyxius
02-13-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvbO6-k_SM

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::dg1::dg1::dg1:

haha, I have the song on my ipod (the original capoeria version by serapis bey but not the original, original version) hmmm, we might need a ladies ryde video with that song :) )

Jharpo
02-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Great news! I just got the word that my daughter has cleared her busy schedule to ride with me to Spyderfest. She normally rides a two wheeler, but is borrowing a Spyder RT from my room mate. I'm sooooo excited.See you all there!

SpyderLady
02-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Great news! I just got the word that my daughter has cleared her busy schedule to ride with me to Spyderfest. She normally rides a two wheeler, but is borrowing a Spyder RT from my room mate. I'm sooooo excited.See you all there!

How a great that is that you daughter will be with you. Can't wait to meet both of yoi

SpyderLady
02-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Bump

FaranH
02-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Sorry, have to put my two cents in.

Faran.

Riding slow.

They do not go in the same sentence, even if you try.

Hi Faran, LOL

Cruzr Joe

:roflblack: I just saw this!! :roflblack: You know me too well, Joe!

FaranH
02-28-2013, 10:07 AM

I have a plan. I am putting easy listening music on my iPod, maybe some soothing classical music too. Nothing with a driving beat. That way I'll be in a a mellow state of mind and won't feel the need for speed. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Linda8802
02-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Hello,
Do you when the ride will take place? I can only come down a couple of days and I will be riding by myself. So I will need to plan wisely. Thanks, Linda

SpyderLady
02-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Hello,
Do you when the ride will take place? I can only come down a couple of days and I will be riding by myself. So I will need to plan wisely. Thanks, Linda

The ladies ride will be on Thursday

SpyderLady
02-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I never said we would be going SLOW

FaranH
02-28-2013, 02:10 PM
I never said we would be going SLOW

You are an awesome ride leader and will do a great job setting a happy medium, I'm sure. It's just the some people's definitions of slow/fast are off by 15-20 mph! ;) (and yes, it might just be mine that are skewed! :p)

Brew crew
03-04-2013, 08:48 AM

My hubby will be staying back because we currently have one ryde. So maybe they could connect! He is caging it so will have wheels

michele

SpyderLady
03-04-2013, 09:08 AM
My hubby will be staying back because we currently have one ryde. So maybe they could connect! He is caging it so will have wheels

michele

Love to have you on the ride. You will be fine each year we have new riders and everyone loves the ride. We will take good care of you. Hubbie...... well he could ride BI**H behind one of the guys on one of the other rides that day or I am sure he will be able to find plenty of others to visit with and have fun. I will add you to the list. Welcome aboard.:yes:

Pigtails
03-17-2013, 03:29 PM
So looking forward to the ride. Evi, can't wait to meet you. Are you still counting the days til we ride?:dg1:

Evi
03-17-2013, 03:42 PM
So looking forward to the ride. Evi, can't wait to meet you. Are you still counting the days til we ride?:dg1:

I am counting down the days!! Can't wait. The Twysted Systers Ryde, we will have fun!!!!:dg1::dg2:

bruisersbaby
03-20-2013, 04:30 PM
You do have me on the list, yes???? And, what is this word 'slow'? LOL!! Zoom Zoom :agree:

Tbird
03-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Sounds Great, count me in. Now I get to shop for a "shiny" jacket - Bonus!!

I have room for an additional ryder if someone wants to join me.

SpyderLady
03-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Sounds Great, count me in. Now I get to shop for a "shiny" jacket - Bonus!!

I have room for an additional ryder if someone wants to join me.

I will add you to the list, but would you mind PMing me your name also.

We will be needing spots for passengers, so be sure to step up when I ask at the ride.

Thanks
SpyderLady

Joanie
04-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Can't wait!!!

Counting down the days!

Gary
04-09-2013, 08:19 PM
I've been kicked off. Betty&Emily would like to go with uall.

SpyderLady
04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Gary guess you will have to hitch a ride with one of the guys

Mo Lee
04-12-2013, 06:26 AM
It is rumored that the powers to be are requiring you ladies to have long hair (or wig), lipstick, earrings, sparkles, and high heels to qualify on this ride. We all know this is only an effort to keep the Girls of Cowtown from joining in the fun. I can assure you (from a very reliable source) the Girls of Cowtown are on vacation and won't be attending this year. That being said I want to point out a few dangers involved with the dress code that was imposed.

I agree with the wig to keep you warm, however I do disagree with the rest of your requirements for the following reasons
Everyone knows you only ride in hightop durable shoes and high heels would be dangerous!
Earrings will just sway and bounce in the wind and make your ears sore!
Sparkles will just blow off in the 1st mile anyway!
and last but most important
Lipstick will just cause the bugs to stick to your lips!
You don't want to require the ladies to do anything unsafe do you?

SpyderLady
04-12-2013, 05:07 PM
It is rumored that the powers to be are requiring you ladies to have long hair (or wig), lipstick, earrings, sparkles, and high heels to qualify on this ride. We all know this is only an effort to keep the Girls of Cowtown from joining in the fun. I can assure you (from a very reliable source) the Girls of Cowtown are on vacation and won't be attending this year. That being said I want to point out a few dangers involved with the dress code that was imposed.

I agree with the wig to keep you warm, however I do disagree with the rest of your requirements for the following reasons
Everyone knows you only ride in hightop durable shoes and high heels would be dangerous!
Earrings will just sway and bounce in the wind and make your ears sore!
Sparkles will just blow off in the 1st mile anyway!
and last but most important
Lipstick will just cause the bugs to stick to your lips!
You don't want to require the ladies to do anything unsafe do you?

MoLee. Thank you for your input. I agree with your comment about high heels, not sure where you read that. However the other requirements will do no harm...
Earrings don't bounce and sway if you wear the correct type
Sparkles should not blw off if they are put on correctly
Lipstick and bugs...hmmmm never had that problem

Glad to hear the girls of cowtown are on vacation, they really did take me by surprise last year, but they were a hit...too bad they are not attending, but maybe some new Girls of Cowtown will show up

GloryRyders
04-13-2013, 05:16 AM
MoLee. Thank you for your input. I agree with your comment about high heels, not sure where you read that. However the other requirements will do no harm...
Earrings don't bounce and sway if you wear the correct type
Sparkles should not blw off if they are put on correctly
Lipstick and bugs...hmmmm never had that problem

Glad to hear the girls of cowtown are on vacation, they really did take me by surprise last year, but they were a hit...too bad they are not attending, but maybe some new Girls of Cowtown will show up

Maybe they are planning on sneaking in and registering "on site":lecturef_smilie::dontknow:

SpyderLady
04-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Maybe they are planning on sneaking in and registering "on site":lecturef_smilie::dontknow:

Oh they wouldn't dare:cus::pray::pray:

NitroCircus Spyder
04-13-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm interested....thanks, Sue :thumbup: :D