PDA

View Full Version : GS, RS, RS-S Anti-Sway Bar

BajaRon
01-08-2013, 12:13 AM
The BajaRon Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar for the GS, RS, RS-S is back in stock. PM me or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com if you are interested in this product. :ohyea:

If you're tired of lagging behind in the twisties and you'd like to find a whole new level of enjoyment from your Spyder riding, this bar will make a believe out of you.

BajaRon
01-08-2013, 10:25 AM
What size bars are you selling? Do they come with poly or rubber bushings?

There is much more to a sway bar than size. Mine are 14.3 mm. If you're not happy with it send it back and I'll give you a full refund, no questions asked. The bushings are high quality silicone rubber. Like anything else, Poly has advantages and disadvantages and I decided that the rubber bushings were the better way to go on this application.

oldgoat
01-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Just bought one, will be shipped by Ron today.

Can't wait :thumbup:

His shipping charges to Canada are "very" reasonable.

BajaRon
01-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Just bought one, will be shipped by Ron today.

Can't wait :thumbup:

His shipping charges to Canada are "very" reasonable.

Actually, International shipping is pretty reasonable on this bar. Here are some examples.

Canada - $12.50

Most other International Destinations including UK/Ireland - Australia/New Zealand - $23.50

This is via USPS 1st Class Mail. Priority and Express mail are also available at higher pricing. Shipping on the RT bar is more (heavier bar).

MikeinGA
01-18-2013, 09:13 PM
I have one for over 5 months on my 2011 RS-S. It a great all round anit-sway bar. It makes the RS more fun to ride, easier to ride, and if you want a more of a racer ride add a set RT shocks(I picked up a pair used for $100.00). That's IMHO.

Mike

blambert
01-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Just installed 2011 RT Shocks (Setting 5) on my 2011 RS Spyder along with my already installed Baja Ron anti-:yes:sway bar - What a significant improvement on curve / twsity performance. Really excited!!!

Lambo

MikeinGA
01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Just installed 2011 RT Shocks (Setting 5) on my 2011 RS Spyder along with my already installed Baja Ron anti-:yes:sway bar - What a significant improvement on curve / twsity performance. Really excited!!!

Lambo

How is the ride at shocks set at setting 5 ?

Mike

Sarge707
01-21-2013, 03:39 PM
I Have the Evo sway bar on my GS with the New RT shocks on the GS set at #5. I know Ron had the Old Evo sway bar as well? Is there any advantage to the New RS Sway bar vs the Evo or are they both the same size/Thickness? :dontknow:

blambert
01-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Mike,

I notice a stiffer ride up front on the 5 setting, I can also ses the side mirrors have a little more vibration - I have not made any changes yet - doing a mountain road this weekend with my BMW friends to test out on the twisties. safe riding!!

Lambo

CentralCoastCA
01-21-2013, 05:44 PM
I Have the Evo sway bar on my GS with the New RT shocks on the GS set at #5. I know Ron had the Old Evo sway bar as well? Is there any advantage to the New RS Sway bar vs the Evo or are they both the same size/Thickness? :dontknow:

I had the same question about the BajaRon's new sway bar.

Some friends just ordered their sway bars from BajaRon and they are 1 mm thicker than the one on my '08 GS, installed courtesy of hubby a few months ago. Just purchased some 2012 RT take-off shocks to replace my stock set to improve the suspension and will try the #5 setting.