PDA

View Full Version : I am registered.

Spidergirl
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi all in case anyone is interested in taking a spyder safety course to get your license in Ontario, they are offering it at Georgian college in Barrie starting the first weekend in may 2013. They supply the spyder.:2excited::yes::yes:

Mr. Bill
01-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Hey There Spidergirl

Just a note to any people from Ontario that have purchased or are planning to purchase a 2011 to 2013 "new Spyder from a dealership" between December 4th 2012 and June 30th, 2013. At the Toronto bike show in December the Spyder booth was showing this promotion.

If you go to the BRP web site there is a PDF form to fill out to get re-embursed by BRP. for the "new 3 wheel riding course" offered by Georgian College.:clap: I put a deposit on a 2013 Rt Ltd. at Lockhart's Odyssey in December and Kim Lockhart gave me the information about the promotion.

Now I am playing the waiting game for the Spyder to arrive and the snow to leave. From reading this forum it looks like there will be lots of new Spyder owners waiting for the big melt in the spring. My wife and I are looking forward to getting to the Spyder Ryders Roadster Rally in Ottawa this July and meeting up with other Spyder owners. http://roadsterrally.weebly.com/