PDA

View Full Version : PRICE INCREASE

sealfloorboards
01-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Sadly, just before Christmas, I posted that the cost, to me, for the vinyl Diamond Plate pads was going up 25% effective the order I had just placed. I'm absorbing some of it but it's going to mean about a $15. increase when these last 14 sets are gone and I have to pay the new price. This is not necessarily intended as a Sale, it's just to let you know that the price will go up as soon as current stock is gone. This will apply to all models.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

ARtraveler
01-05-2013, 04:54 PM
You have a quality product and the price increase would not affect any further business with your company.

I appreciate the prompt service, the one on one business atmosphere, and the quality of your products. We love both of our sets of Seal's. :2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
01-06-2013, 08:53 AM
You have a quality product and the price increase would not affect any further business with your company.

I appreciate the prompt service, the one on one business atmosphere, and the quality of your products. We love both of our sets of Seal's. :2thumbs:

Am I going to see you at SpyderFest?

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

ARtraveler
01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
I cannot make it to Spyderfest this year. I have committed to teaching two accounting courses at the University for Sping Semester and cannot get away during the time. Also committed to teaching two additional courses during Summer Session so will see if that interferes with any other :spyder2: events. So much for retiring from my day jobs :roflblack:

Dragonrider
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Not to worry John. You have a good product, that fills a defined need, and are a respected member and supporter of SL.

College level teaching doesn't pay well enough down here - opted for something that pays for your time…..

sealfloorboards
01-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi All,

Just a gental reminder,there are only sets of RT SE5's left before this batch is gone.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards