PDA

View Full Version : Board

jhutch713
01-05-2013, 01:30 PM
I am new to Spyder World : 2012 RT Spyder Blue right at 100 miles
Question on how many board forum sites are available ?
Witch one or the most popular ?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Littlebadwolf
01-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Spyderlovers is by far the largest and most popular....Spydertalk.com is also online and deals mostly with Spyders in the Adirondacks. Check out Facebook also.

CyncySpyder
01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
:congrats: & :welcome:
:firstplace:You've found it right here :firstplace:

harrypottar
01-05-2013, 03:17 PM
:congrats::welcome:

There are a few other boards but this is by far the most active and the most friendliest.

A good mixture of comedy, drama and technical knowledge.

Plus we have teddy! and his well trained side kick Dave, what more could you ask for....

harry

SPYD3R
01-05-2013, 03:38 PM
YOU'VE FOUND THE BEST, SO FORGET THE REST......:yes:

ARtraveler
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new ryde.

You have found the most active and informational board for :spyder2:.s. This is a non-biased opinion of course.

I was a member of both boards mentioned for the first couple months but found this to be the best. Have not been back to the other one in a couple years.

Kagey_98
01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
:congrats::welcome:

There are a few other boards but this is by far the most active and the most friendliest.

A good mixture of comedy, drama and technical knowledge.

Plus we have teddy! and his well trained side kick Dave, what more could you ask for....

harry

Dave is trained? :roflblack:

Bob Denman
01-05-2013, 05:46 PM
YOU'VE FOUND THE BEST, SO FORGET THE REST......:yes:

:agree: You only need one! :2thumbs: :welcome:

Iride
01-05-2013, 09:11 PM

I just got an RSS 10 days ago. I live in south Texas and met a Spyder rider who told me this is the premier Spyder site. I like the fact that there are sub groups where you can find local clubs.

Bill James

Farmbanker
01-05-2013, 09:30 PM
No question about it, I checked out the rest and returned to the best....You are in the right place.

StanProff
01-05-2013, 10:42 PM
This is an excellent forum and is family friendly. lot of great people here with technical assist that is top knoch.

d.o.spyder-rts
01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
:congrats: on your spyder purchase and :welcome:to the spyder web. Like it has all ready been said, you've found the best. Dale

eddieshep999
01-06-2013, 01:42 PM
There are several other ones available, each Country will have its own and its always good to have a selection to visit, But Spyderlovers
is probably the most well known and has an International following, Just look at where some of the countries listed by contributors to this website live

With over 10,000 members the strength of SpydersLovers is prove enough of just how popular this site is and long may it continue

JJW SpyderRider
01-06-2013, 01:50 PM

:welcome: You have found the best site for information. You have just received more responses to your post than the other two sites combined in several days. I also read the other sites and they have good people there but you will get much more help here.

Bob Denman
01-06-2013, 03:53 PM
The only problem with so many responses: at least a couple will be from folks like me! :shocked: :roflblack::roflblack: :joke::joke::roflblack::roflblack:

jerpinoy
01-06-2013, 04:04 PM
:congrats: AND:agree:THIS IS THE SITE WHERE YOU CAN ASK ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING. WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND A SITE THAT MAKE YOU SMILE,:D:D,WONDER :ohyea:,LAUGH:yes:, JOY, SHARING, CARING AND MOST OF ALL LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING.:ohyea:.:welcome:GOD BLESS EVERYBODY AND THEIR FAMILY, LOVE ONES, SIGNIFICANT OTHER THROUGHOUT THIS COMING YEAR AND MORE:pray::pray::yes:

mick ruhdorf
01-06-2013, 11:03 PM
hi youve come to the right place for advice/help/information and opinions, this place can make you laugh and sometimes bring a tear to your eyes but a friendlier and more informative place in the spyderdom you wont find. WELCOME AND ENJOY.
cheers mick :doorag: